FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

stellro

Hint: FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

When did anybody say ~goh~ beat div's tribe? Next was off the map simply because of FAIL, reason being they attacked OWNED.
Goh entered the war after that? Yeah, true, but irrelevant.

Wrong - GOH declared on NEXT before FAIL....we was in communication with FAIL prior to both declarations but we was the first and much in the same way GOH has focused on Chaos - NEXT focused on GOH and not FAIL.

stellro

WTF? I believe providing correct information does not constitute trolling!!!

I have returned to deal with one rogue issue which I deem a personal insult from an ex-player betraying GOH for a second time....but am here purely to deal with that....but that doesnt mean BS cannot be corrected....

DeletedUser

@ Toxic - we was also allies - it would always boil down to who your favorites where - us or OU.....our hope was to prove how poor OU was which I am happy to say we did....unfortunately you chose to side with the poorer tribe who would have been destroyed if it wasnt for your intervention. However I do thank u for your best wishes.

I also second Cala's points in regards to the structure of FOE - I can say honestly that I believe you guys have taken backs steps....FAIL / OWNED was not only respected but they also had dignity.....from the convo's & the posts on here it is apparant alot of that has now left you.

At Div - ultimately - toe to toe - my tribe against yours - remind me who won that....nuff said :)

"toe to toe" lmfao goh have never stood toe to toe in any war with any other tribe. Its always been several toes on your side. And now the shoe is on the other foot hey :)

Next disbanded because we couldn't stop fail coming in from the north, k76 was a complete inactive k (kind of like your players in k86 i guess)

We concerntrated on owned in that war, when goh entered we tried to keep them back while still hitting owned.

If it was just goh/owned I know that next would of survived. I also told everyone to leave because it was best for them, and most wanted to continue playing. Alot quit because they didn't want to split the tribe.

Any way this going off topic big time :) So thought I would post this.

Great stats foe!!

DeletedUser

Stellro, you overestimated and overated yourself. Seeing that much stunt you pulled off right in front of our eyes - PXTG, NEXT and OU. It will be no surprise if you would pull the same on FAIL and OWNED in the near future. The reason you didn't join NEXT against OWNED is because you know NEXT will be hit hard by FAIL, eventually it will be GOH turn after NEXT.

You have been sneaking around the rim for too long, it's time somebody put an end to it rather than have you bite us in the back while we are busy elsewhere. I give div thumbs up because even after NEXT fell, he is still around very much unlike you. It might be real life giving you issues but good luck to you, and of course be more humble and realistic in your own capabilities.

DeletedUser

Stellro, you are wrong:
FAIL's declaration (date December 8)
GOH's declaration (December 10)

Doesn't matter. I think we argued enough and there's no need to keep doing that, especially now that you are leaving and I have to say I'll somewhat miss you.

To be on topic, I wonder why some can't appreciate FOE. We might have formed a family, but I'm sure you would want to be apart of it, maybe not in it's current structure, but in some other. Most of the ones that "hate" us will never have the opportunity to work with such skilled players. It's called envy, but I can't blame you. I would be too :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser54100

a2 you are wrong......, we started attacking NEXT around December 2nd however the PNP had a few things to work out so that came later....., i just would like to know how FAIL took over OWNED, it was a hostile takeover from some stories i heard.....

stellro

My understanding is Drew fell out with Tango and therefore wiped him out - then with a lack of leadership it came across as FAIL assumed lead over OWNED....Im sure it was abit more friendly in some cases with this but to me it always came across as a hostile takeover opposed to a merger....

The declaration was delayed due to the video produced.....again cip you was not involved in these discussions so dont attempt to confirm things you was not party too....

Ah so us taking over k85 / 95 was just a coincidence then Div???

And BBB - I cant say I could think of a more false statement regarding any intentions of GOH warring FAIL / OWNED. We built up very good relations with FAIL members and perhaps our downfall was the lack of similar communications with OWNED - but to say we would have attacked FAIL based on the relationships we built is BS....its just a shame the leaders of FAIL werent leading and it was thrown out to public opinion....which is what has put us in the poistion we are.....also sneaking around the rim also (looks at map and past history.....wtf are you on??? Bearing in mind we started as 4 players in k84 and always been vocal in regards to our actions your just picking up random flames and branded them as valid conversation)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@DeanH from a few posts back....

I will say this one more time-We NEVER declared on CHAOS, we declared on OU....so Dean...we never claimed victory against you. We had said we were whooping OU which we were. THEN Chaos was formed....so yeah, your comment is ill-advised.

Michael Wittman

stellro and sir frus. i have the actual conversations from the Owned forums if you want to see the hostile takeover. it was brutal. i have never seen that kind of disrespect for a tribe with a happy ending. i am amazed that owned was so scared to fight FAIL that they capitulated without a fight. and yes i realize that owned is in lower case while FAIL is in larger case. that is to separate those who take what they want from those who are taken.

DeletedUser54100

i would enjoy those if you could forward to me igm, i will be up all night killing peoples troops.

DeletedUser

stellro and sir frus. i have the actual conversations from the Owned forums if you want to see the hostile takeover. it was brutal. i have never seen that kind of disrespect for a tribe with a happy ending. i am amazed that owned was so scared to fight FAIL that they capitulated without a fight. and yes i realize that owned is in lower case while FAIL is in larger case. that is to separate those who take what they want from those who are taken.

This again shows the troll calarasi is likely to be in NWF for he is the only one that managed to post all those conversation, it doesn't matter to us in OWNED and FAIL, so try harder in trying to poke holes. It's really not working at all. Honestly if that takeover was indeed true and hostile as you put it across, you will see the oldest alliance in W14 broken and both tribes at war against each other now. Don't make a mountain out of a mould hill :)

DeletedUser49702

The war will take ages, yes, but how come you didn't say that about CHAOS when you's where trying to gang bang us.

This confuses me- one moment you equate yourself with OU, who we went to war with, and there after you morphed into something else, you want to be different!

And if we were gang banging you, so was everyone else including your new allies, Fail/Foe- who I would have thought had better sence than to ally themselves with Chaos- :icon_redface:

But then again they voted, but some people tell me they didn't vote-

DeletedUser49702

Stellro, you overestimated and overated yourself. Seeing that much stunt you pulled off right in front of our eyes - PXTG, NEXT and OU. It will be no surprise if you would pull the same on FAIL and OWNED in the near future. The reason you didn't join NEXT against OWNED is because you know NEXT will be hit hard by FAIL, eventually it will be GOH turn after NEXT.

You have been sneaking around the rim for too long, it's time somebody put an end to it rather than have you bite us in the back while we are busy elsewhere. I give div thumbs up because even after NEXT fell, he is still around very much unlike you. It might be real life giving you issues but good luck to you, and of course be more humble and realistic in your own capabilities.

Wow, what hogwash! We trusted Fail/Foe and honored our agreements with them. We never!!!! broke our agreement or went back on our word.

As far as PXTG- even when they broke their agreement and nobled inside K84 and K94 we did not attack them!!

DeletedUser

In real world, countries project on other countries own fears and image of what is evil.
(See USA versus Iraq-->WMD)
Same story in tribal wars.
~GOH~ have weapons of mass destruction(read nukes) so they are dangerous.
Foe made a pre-emptive strike as its a bad ideea to have a strong tribe alive.

Michael Wittman

This again shows the troll calarasi is likely to be in NWF for he is the only one that managed to post all those conversation, it doesn't matter to us in OWNED and FAIL, so try harder in trying to poke holes. It's really not working at all. Honestly if that takeover was indeed true and hostile as you put it across, you will see the oldest alliance in W14 broken and both tribes at war against each other now. Don't make a mountain out of a mould hill :)

LOL if calarasi is in NWF, then i am completely unaware of it. I have my sources now and they are are not calarasi. my sources are people that were unhappy with FAIL supporting Reborn. They claim this was away from the original principals of FAIL. As you have gone away from your original principles that FAIL started with, they did not see it as a betrayal to share some information with me. you can ask TAC. i was also given a list of Reborn villages that FAIL supported before Reborn declared on us for the second time. Using calarasi as your scapegoat for every information leak will not serve you well big blue.

I also have a RL friend in what was OWNED.

DeletedUser49702

Oh is that what that was, a pre-emptive strike! rofl!!!! oh my god, i can't breath- you are just too funny!!!! a pre-emptive strike takes down most of your enemies capability to attack- leaving thousands of nukes ready to launch is a recipe for disaster! Soon, GOH will turn our attention to them and then we will hear the cosmic clash that shakes the world!

DeletedUser

In real world, countries project on other countries own fears and image of what is evil.
(See USA versus Iraq-->WMD)
Same story in tribal wars.

correct! they are afraid of us because if we had won the war against Chaos, Foe could not stop us anymore.:axemen:

stellro

If I remember correctly Drew left FAIL so that it didnt effect the FAIL - OWNED relations and once Tango had gone assumed control of OWNED....

DeletedUser

Ok 3 things:
1) This is Foe stats not Foe birth story
2) I dont like to see my name mentioned at all here.
3) I dont take anyone side in this wars, none(F0E,FOE,=NWF=) of this tribes is my tribe.

I posted 5 things from 10 because the other 5 from =NWF= where pretty boring and too old to matter to anyone at the point i posted other 5 from Fail/Owned.
Mberns will have to search me harder, if he wants to sleep well :icon_evil: (i never forget or forgive silly words like yours)
Same advice to Foe :icon_twisted: (about searching me)

Its already 3 topics (Chaos,GOH and Foe stats) spammed to death by same peoples, telling same story in all 3 topics, for like 3-4 pages. Anyone wants to kill me, getting me to read same crap in 3 places?

I fail to see why peoples talk about me here (make a new topic as im an attention whore) or about the nature of Foe.
I think i changed the subject today to " why Foe atacked GOH and not Chaos" and peoples bring the talks back on another topic"calarasi".I bet this small change is better than talking about me.

To be on topic here and the other 2 topics mentioned means less meaningless posts, other subjects discussed.
So i say we should make 3 new topics:

1) Foe nature after the merge/take over--> Stellro,Michael Wittman, BBB, would like to post here.
2) Why Foe declared on GOH.--> me and a few other peoples.
3) Calarasi and his influence in w14 forums--> few noobs from both sides that would like to flame me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This confuses me- one moment you equate yourself with OU, who we went to war with, and there after you morphed into something else, you want to be different!

And if we were gang banging you, so was everyone else including your new allies, Fail/Foe- who I would have thought had better sence than to ally themselves with Chaos- :icon_redface:

But then again they voted, but some people tell me they didn't vote-

1) Where did i "equate" myself with OU?
2) Would it be un-true if i did?
3) Where did i say/hint i want to be different?
4) We have never been at war with TheFOE, what are you talking about?
5) Obviously you would have wanted them to allie themselves with you.... duh.

6) Who cares how TheFOE's leader ship came to a decision, stop trying cause friction that isnt there.

SUMMARY

1) Stop posting BS.
2) Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say.....( Check back if you want )

3) Keep trying to cause friction between TheFOE's members, im sure they will all turn on each other any time soon.