Fools Council

Michael Wittman

so carrot hasnt really had to fight for survival yet he talks like he has... he likes his saftey. it doesnt demand that he become better

DeletedUser92095

@Wittless
Unlike you, I do not have this perpetual need to prove my skill (real and imagined) to everyone. I am much too secure for that. If a threat arises, then i'll face it. If it improves me in any way, then good. You need to understand this is just a game to me. I hate having to keep repeating myself but you must get it through you thick skull that I am not here to share your fantasies. I have outgrown my dreams of knighthood and the illusions that I am special a long time ago. I'm a realist, Michael. Take your misguided idealism elsewhere. mmkay?

I eliminate threats, before they become actual problems. That's the way I do things and if you have problems with that, I really couldn't care less so suck it up and just keep playing.

btw, did those barbs threatened your survival and demanded you to become better? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

I don't really think this is it... he just realised Zomby can't possibly take on Fools AND you, and the only option is to have you on their side so now he's sucking up to you to stay safe.
unlikely I think Max knows that. And perhaps you do got a portion of it right why fight him when instead could fight a common enemy? Gee that would make sense. Also sucking up to stay safe? lol please. Sure max and worthy surely could do something to Zomby but are they? If we both wanted to fight we would have by now I can assure you.

That means he doesn't rely on support to defend himself, he counterattacks. I guess you're afraid of ODD, that's why you deleted your original account here when you saw thousands of incomings :lol:
No lol I deleted because I wasn't going to fight Fools as an equal after the shit crap of a secret round so deleted like quite a few others cause frankly the trash don't deserve a equal fight.

I'm back now because some Fools couldn't keep they're mouths shut. Time to staple em shut.

Where's your account pudog? oh.. gone.. my bad..

Michael Wittman

@Wittless
Unlike you, I do not have this perpetual need to prove my skill (real and imagined) to everyone. I am much too secure for that. If a threat arises, then i'll face it. If it improves me in any way, then good. You need to understand this is just a game to me. I hate having to keep repeating myself but you must get it through you thick skull that I am not here to share your fantasies. I have outgrown my dreams of knighthood and the illusions that I am special a long time ago. I'm a realist, Michael. Take your misguided idealism elsewhere. mmkay?

I eliminate threats, before they become actual problems. That's the way I do things and if you have problems with that, I really couldn't care less so suck it up and just keep playing.

btw, did those barbs threatened your survival and demanded you to become better? :lol:

its called philosophy buddy :p and the only way to ignore it is to become willfully ignorant

DeletedUser92095

There is a thin line between having a philosophy and having a psychological disorder. I have a degree in Philosophy so i'm borderline as well. :lol:

DeletedUser110536

I am not crazy or at least that's my defense in my involuntary committed proceedings.

Michael Wittman

There is a thin line between having a philosophy and having a psychological disorder. I have a degree in Philosophy so i'm borderline as well. :lol:

sweet man! thats what i am working towards. i was just saying you cant be secure because you are always in a state of becoming. and if im always in a state of becoming, why should i not challenge my self so that i will become better. i think we should all have a need to perpetually prove our skill

DeletedUser92095

LOL. Better mail me in-game then so I can better explain my points and so we can talk "philosophically" without hijacking this topic. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

pls don't go off topic.THis thread is about Max.WE should discuss here why he is most important player of this world and why he is similar to Steve Jobs.

DeletedUser99939

lol I leave the externals for 10 or so hours and look what happens XD :D

Well at least we found out something today :p Swen lost his meds :D hehe (joking Swen)