Fools declare war on SoLo

DeletedUser

In one sentence you act as if you dont understand what i mean about boasting of a win, then in the next sentence state Swen was a part of that win

get your own story straight before you try to sell it here, hope you like dead trains, more to come for you, yes i see the future

yes they are tactics, no different then political tactics in the real world, I was referring to win a world by collecting all secrets, through merging is nothing to boast about, it worked, no argument there, but i digress :icon_rolleyes:

as for 60% or 80%, i would rather cite a url you may not know of, used a lot when arguing world settings
http://en63.tribalwars.net/stat.php?mode=settings

clearly states 80% and a mod has verified, fyi, your welcome

You say i took something from my ass, but yet it came from TWstats, i examined individual player stats, i told you this game was not hard, lol just a little research, i can post on here for all to see, but i would be considered a FOOLs morale basher and get rhetorical responses that mean nothing

now you want to call me a liar, have you no self dignity.......you mouth off to know so much and yet proven to know so little, well looks like i will have my way with you soon enough my friend and no worries on the short posts, i have a life as well, raising 4 kids, not easy, but you dont know about that yet

you seem to know what logical means, but yet you ASSUME hurt was referred to feelings, LMAO ever heard of hurting ones own image, credibility, as that is what i was referring 2 which does apply to the political side of things, now dont it, lol

I will not reply to carrot soups posts regarding a difference in a opinion, it is obvious they are different and he will just have to learn to respect others opinions, or they will hunt him down ingame and make him pay

DeletedUser92095

Huh? So stating a fact that swen was part of the FOOLS-Solo win is considered boasting now? Who's getting confused now? Lol.

As for the FOOLS-Solo (your current tribe) merge, I cannot believe people still aren't over this. Its not as if we were acting as separate tribes then out of the blue decided to merge for the win. You probably have no idea what was going on between FOOLS and Solo because during that time you were probably busy "killing" 600 and 900-point guys around you.

Fools and Solo was practically one tribe. We had guys from FOOLS sitting in for guys in Solo and I think vice-versa. We launched coordinated OPs, supported out "mates" from Solo and fought the same tribes with the intention of winning the world together.

Anyway, I think it would be best if you ask your leader swen what went on before you continue bashing us about something your current tribe was very much a part of.

Image and credibility?? I'm a troll! Do you really think I care about my image and credibility? LMAO

DeletedUser110536

Carrot every time you go fishing seems you reel in a bigger one each time.

.......No one knows whats it like to be the bad man. The sad man. Behind FOOLS eyes...

(By the way Fish, Carrot is right, knocking FOOLS, the ones that were here with the secrets win, means you are also knocking a lot of your current tribe.)

Also that was 7 months ago.

DeletedUser92095

We're bad and everybody hates us. Let's all cry ourselves to sleep. Lol

DeletedUser

hate is such a strong word, somewhat dislike is much nicer:icon_wink:

since others replied, anyone in any world would make the same points I did, maybe not the same way, but the point remains the same, i did say a win is a win and all.

i had moved on from those 900 pointers right after the win happened, as my tribe kicked me thinking i was a spy so i started on the pre built villas since red was suddenly all around me, lol

and yes I know Swen was apart of the win and SOLO and FOOLs were close but lets face the facts, if this was not a secret world, would the merge still have happened? my guess is no, which was my point, a hug for a win, not saying yall were not best friends, nor that i would not do the same, i just would not have it all over my profile :icon_twisted: or brag in the externals about it, so i was bashing external FOOLs supporters who try to talk up their own tribe from a win 7 months ago, from a world point of view (not villages) over 6/10 the world in size, which is a huge advantage is owned by FOOLs, well wouldn't it be nice if people started sending noble nukes 291:40 hours in mass proportions :icon_eek:

I guess i will have to make more headway of finding those dead spots and take advantage of them

DeletedUser92095

Changing the win conditions means changing the strategy to win the game. If the win condition was for a tribe to plunder 100 trillion resources, you'd naturally try and get good players who are also awesome farmers as opposed to just good players. If winning required a tribe to rack up 1 trillion ODA you'd naturally switch your strategy as well. Dumb as my examples might sound, i'm sure you get my point.

Changing the win condition causes changes in a tribe's strategy. This includes a probable change in members and alliances and ultimately their approach to winning. Like I said before, FOOLS and Solo were playing to win the game as allies and wanted to win it quickly. Since acquiring the Secrets was the win condition, players who already have them or the ones that can help you get and keep them become the priority in terms of recruitment and alliances. But it doesn't stop there. We also needed to work as a team and help each other get all the secrets in order for the alliance to reach its goal.

So would we have merge if it weren't for the secrets? Who knows? There might not even be a FOOLS or FOOLS and Solo might have merged a lot earlier or not at all. Point is, we won because we believed in our strategy and we stuck with our game-plan.

Now about the win being posted in my/other players' (including swen's) profile, you do now how much we got bashed long before the secrets win right? How many topics and criticisms, not to mention trolls very much like myself, we had to put up with before the win. Winning was our vindication. Our critics were now left without a choice but to face the fact that after all the bashing, bragging and ridicule they tried to throw against our tribe, they were powerless to stop us from winning. It is because of them that we posted it in our profiles. And if you get offended when you see them, tis probably because you share the same hate they had back then. The same frustration that after our perceived "weaknesses", we're still leading the race to win once more. This is us rubbing it in. :lol:

Expect us, or at least me, to do the same if we win again. Like my sig says, I am a troll. Deal with it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

logical, sound, understandable and without condescending mono tones.......i would agree with your points as i have been in those shoes, as i was not apart of this worlds politics, with that came not reading the forums that much to not at all., up till recent.....

All of your analogies make sense. However a strong win condition carries more weight, then an easier one....these are the public forums and as you have stated there are trolls out there:icon_eek: lol so from front to back in this entire thread none of that was used to defend yourselves......public image of a tribe can often be misunderstood in a public World Forum.......All i can say is you should be kinder to those willing to post:icon_wink:

DeletedUser92095

All i can say is you should be kinder to those willing to post:icon_wink:
LOL. Not my style. I want everyone's competitive juices flowing and from experience, some bashing in the externals goes a long way. I, myself, decided to continue playing despite being 200+ hours from the actual war because of the madness I get to read here.

DeletedUser

LOL. Not my style. I want everyone's competitive juices flowing and from experience, some bashing in the externals goes a long way. I, myself, decided to continue playing despite being 200+ hours from the actual war because of the madness I get to read here.

+1 however a true master of the mind could incite the same competitive juices from the public with using more honorable means, but to each their own, We all should stop trying to change the world and rather change ourselves to better adapt to the world..RL not in game, lol

DeletedUser109613

However a strong win condition carries more weight, then an easier one...

What's this "weight" you're talking about? If we took the dominance to 80% would you consider yourself to be beaten more? If a tribe can't prevent the other tribe from increasing their percentage from 40 to 50%, and then to 60%, what is going to change after 70% dominance? It just drags the world on for longer.

The winning condition has since been confirmed to be 60%.

DeletedUser

What's this "weight" you're talking about? If we took the dominance to 80% would you consider yourself to be beaten more? If a tribe can't prevent the other tribe from increasing their percentage from 40 to 50%, and then to 60%, what is going to change after 70% dominance? It just drags the world on for longer.

First i was referring to winning on secrets not percentage of dominance, maybe that will clarify the perspective for you

The winning condition has since been confirmed to be 60%.

correction, not confirmed, but rather maliciously changed, i mean come on, hmmm what do we go off a mail (which contains many typos from the mods all the time) or the actual world settings.....seems they figured the mail which was sent to only active players playing at the time of the world ending.....so they changed it to 60 percent, i wonder if refunds will be given to thos eplayers who started after that udner the impressiont he world was ending at 80% dominance

ahh whatever, lets just be fair to FOOLs, fuck the rest of the world who pays for this game, well TW is losing more and more players to the constant ability for discretion used by moderators while players have to abide by written rules without room of their own perspective...bascially allows for corruption without any representation....i mean if this is how it is going to be, then every player should have the right to request there personal MOD to investigate any world at anytime, this would reduce the corruption i have seen increaed in moderators

DeletedUser92095

+1 however a true master of the mind could incite the same competitive juices from the public with using more honorable means, but to each their own, We all should stop trying to change the world and rather change ourselves to better adapt to the world..RL not in game, lol
Well, to my knowledge, i've managed to make 2 guys from the opposing side to keep playing this world. Ciranore even came back from quitting just to shut me up. :lol: If anyone gets more players to play against them through honorable means then that would be most welcome.

DeletedUser109613

correction, not confirmed, but rather maliciously changed, i mean come on, hmmm what do we go off a mail

What do you mean? Where is the malice, exactly? 60% was what we were told are the conditions of winning, and yes, I did go off that, this was the original information and everyone in my tribe worked under the assumption that this is the objective. So as far as I'm concerned "confirmed" is the only applicable term.

DeletedUser

sure when your tribe consists of 100% of the world then your statement makes since, but you seem to be short sighted, there are a but load of players outside your tribe. then there are those who joined after the ending under impression 80%, like i said sounds like a bias decision was for FOOLs and in direct discrimination to everyone else in this world! AKA trickery

DeletedUser92095

Wow. You make it sound like the mods like us. :lol:

I love it when people think the powers that be conspire against them. Always playing the victim card.

Just keep playing. If wittman and the rest of your crew are as good as they say they are, you guys have no reason to worry.

DeletedUser110536

I have no idea where 80% came from. We all were informed it was 60%. We stayed for dominance but really because I found out how many beautiful intelligent talented women are in FOOLS hence my presence in this world and game.

Sooo much better dealing with the Lovely Ladies of FOOLS then a tribe full of boys n men speaking tw all night.

DeletedUser110536

that video reminds me of you and brandon............nerds.