Fools declare war on SoLo

DeletedUser

Hey DM tried to say hi to you on skype when we both somehow got dragged into that big skype chat. How goes things? Returning to tw anytime soon?

hey mate yeah i left that chat pretty rapidly not a fan of big chats if i'm honest ^.^"
things are going well settled into a new house and things with my mother are now better after the accident but sadly to say i don't think i will be returning to TW anytime soon as i don't see the point in playing to be honest lol y'know not much here that interests me anymore.

but your always free to hit me up on skype i think you got me added and i'm on skype every day so yeah feel free to hit me up bud.

Have a good one chaps.
DM

Michael Wittman

havent found an experience much like it or i would be playing some other game. if they can do this with higher graphics that would be cool. i never seem to get tired of leading massive fictional battles lol

DeletedUser

havent found an experience much like it or i would be playing some other game. if they can do this with higher graphics that would be cool. i never seem to get tired of leading massive fictional battles lol

You need to add and loosing in these battles! Suppose practice makes perfect!

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
stats :

last month [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: SoLo Z, Duo

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 981
Side 2: 411
Difference: 570

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,749,417
Side 2: 3,830,476
Difference: 4,918,941

chart

[/spoil]

last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: SoLo Z, Duo

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 70
Difference: 210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,565,068
Side 2: 660,500
Difference: 1,904,568

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser109613

Wow, all that talk about how 60% dominance is a cheap win and how Solo and Zomby would fight us to the death... but the moment we reach 50% everyone deletes.

80% would have been too much humiliation to bear for half of Solo, I've told you so.

Swendog

Lets not be short sighted Ysanore. Most of us didn't delete because of fools and this war. We've all enjoyed it I think. We deleted because it is getting rather tedious and pointless. Fools has the numbers on us as far as actives go. You guys have more than twice the nukes and defenses as us. Ultimately there is just only so much you can do. If you were all a bunch of noobs that forgot to build churches then it would be different but you have experience and organization as the top solo players do. It is what it is. You beat us to the punch and I think we did the best we could. Please don't lump the irrational thinkers with those of us that are rational.

DeletedUser109613

We deleted because it is getting rather tedious and pointless. Fools has the numbers on us as far as actives go. You guys have more than twice the nukes and defenses as us. Ultimately there is just only so much you can do.

But that's kinda what I was talking about.

No-one likes to fight a battle they have no hope of winning. It's natural. It's too much effort to waste on a lost cause.

No-one is going to enjoy fighting the winning tribe after they have gained 60% dominance. The winning tribe would enjoy it, since it would be easy victory. But in the end it would only draw things out.

But I didn't mean to lump the irrational with the rational, you weren't the one who went on and on about how it was "cheap" to gain 60% dominance in a world.