For the fun of it: PWC/{E} Vs INSO

Corranhorn

nice i love sarcasm Corran :) but what is your point? that you were right?
well DUH... ofcourse i and many PWC members knew it from the start.. but you really thought that after the spy accident and ur little comments we would say.. oh geez Corranhorn, in all your wisdom you found out our plan :O we wont deny it and just delete our accounts.
its common sense to deny it now isnt it ? its abit weird to say, ye ur right we will declare on you in about 10 days.

Yep the point is I was right about everything including that this has been in the works for many many months.... we knew it was coming before the "spy" thing from last week... we knew that a full war with Orion had a very high chance of you declaring on us soon after, however we havent needed to go to war with ORION and just let a few do what they wanted to them

Fefalas

ye anyone with just a little understanding of strategy/tactics knows that its a triangle of declarations..
and i knew that you knew that a full war with orion would have a high chance of us declaring on you :) thats why you kept it "skirmishes"
but same goes if you declared on us, or if orion declared on you.
what would have happend if orion declared on us ? :p without the alliance that is. (ye ye i know you think its not possible)

DeletedUser

where have you been for the past 2.5 years..i have always been opinionated...nothings changed there...i just expect a heck of a lot better declaration from PWC is all..frankly this is a major disappointment to w13...

Sarcastic, mdear, sarcastic.

Back on point, this should be interesting.

Corranhorn

ye anyone with just a little understanding of strategy/tactics knows that its a triangle of declarations..
and i knew that you knew that a full war with orion would have a high chance of us declaring on you :) thats why you kept it "skirmishes"
but same goes if you declared on us, or if orion declared on you.
what would have happend if orion declared on us ? :p without the alliance that is. (ye ye i know you think its not possible)

wouldnt happened... but if it did INSO would have stood by its alliance with PWC and helped you in any way that we could. We have always honoured our alliances with the few people that we had them with. Not once have we planned to backstab them, unlike your tribe.

And as of yet, Orion hasnt required anything but the skirmishes as the players involved are making massive gains. I just had fun smashing Paladin's farms to lvl 1 for a laugh :D

DeletedUser

you ask i answer....lets just hope you fight better than you PnP...if not your doomed already and i would advise everyone to by all means ...DRINK the kool aid.

DeletedUser

i think that was PWc calling you...did you bring them the special kool aid?

DeletedUser

People this should not be a flame fest :p We knew ~PWC~ was going to do this for a long time so lets all just be friendly and take your anger out in the game.

DeletedUser

People this should not be a flame fest :p We knew ~PWC~ was going to do this for a long time so lets all just be friendly and take your anger out in the game.

agreed, let the soldiers do the talking.

but one last point from me, shrek... this is a declaration, not a contest, it wasn't supposed to be genius, or extraordinary, or even special (Im guessing, if it was, fail lol). It was meant to put out a message, clear up (or confirm) any rumors going around, and thats all it did. Theres no fail for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where have you been for the past 2.5 years..i have always been opinionated...nothings changed there...i just expect a heck of a lot better declaration from PWC is all..frankly this is a major disappointment to w13...
Why don't you tell us all what a 'good' declaration is. I thought the declaration was sort of the appetizer leading to the real meat of the battle. But, in all your flaming wisdom, you must know more.

DeletedUser

wouldnt happened... but if it did INSO would have stood by its alliance with PWC and helped you in any way that we could. We have always honoured our alliances with the few people that we had them with. Not once have we planned to backstab them, unlike your tribe.

Now now corranhorn, no need to throw the dolly's out of the pram. The decision for us to war INSO was tactically sound, or else we would have continued to noble PR until we had no-where else to run and became a bigger version of ~TR~. Im sure under the same circumstances any tribe with an ounce of intelligence within their leadership circle would do the same.

DeletedUser

Why don't you tell us all what a 'good' declaration is. I thought the declaration was sort of the appetizer leading to the real meat of the battle. But, in all your flaming wisdom, you must know more.

xela and legend...a declaration is neither appetizer nor course...it is a menu...you make you selections from it....when you offer a boring menu you get boring food(war) this war is supposed to be THE war of w13 WW3 then one to end them all. and yet in my responce to your lame declarartion i demonstrate more creativity in one sentence than you do in the whole dang thing..you want boring declarartion...thats up to you...frankly i think you could have done much better and am disappointed in it. xela you dont start a meal with an appetizer...you start with a menu....if you never looked at the menu how do you know what to order...same goes for declaring war...you have to have a "menu" not the appetizer first.

DeletedUser

anyone taking odds here? i say the go down faster than [R] did...

edit: your also 17.5 hours late with your declarartion and you long ago lost the element of suprise...all in all i have to give your declaration a FAIL.
Wow, look at all that creativity!

And what did you want us to do to make things more interesting? Make shit up? Go through all the grievances that have been discussed over and over? Revisit all those flame fests that only recently died out? That isn't the way to start a war man... Someone who would prefer that over the facts and a good, honest, for the hell of it war is someone I can not see eye to eye.

DeletedUser

when you offer a boring menu you get boring food(war)

My job is not to create excitement for the various players (and people who dont play ;) on here that i dont know. It is however to create excitement for the players within my family. With that in mind i did not feel the need to spend hours of my day writing an announcement for these forums, when i could have used it to write a more entertaining internal announcement for our tribe or just doing general leadership tasks. Our internal announcement is completely different to this one and will encourage our players to do the talking on the battle field. :icon_twisted:

Shrek if you would like a more extravagant and exciting menu, please go ahead and write it for us all to read and leave this thread for discussion about the actual war, and not the manor of the declaration.

DeletedUser

legend you dont get it man...xela neither do you...the manner of your declaration is directly in proportion to your commitment to the actions specified within...flat out..with that kind of attitude and lack of give a dang..your doomed to loose...go ahead with the kool aid..i can't help you.

DeletedUser

If you want a funny,interesting declaration, one to fit your roleplaying needs of making this seem as WW3/THE war of w13, check failblog.org

Other than this, both sides have fun, and keep it clean! No one wants a world war spoiled.

ROFL ROFL ROFL.
By Shrek's mentality, he set up a theory something like this:
PWC's declaration "fails"= 0 Chances to win + no interest + no attitude

Therefore, one can also say that :
Declaration "Fails"* = The tribe who posted the declaration has no chances to win

Where * is how Shrek described PWC.
Well, what can I say.
BAD PWC! YOU WILL LOSE THE WAR! Because you didn't come up with a good declaration.

DeletedUser

Thats great! :) Because I don't think anyone here wants or wants to hear your help :)

DeletedUser

Wow, look at all that creativity!

And what did you want us to do to make things more interesting? Make shit up? Go through all the grievances that have been discussed over and over? Revisit all those flame fests that only recently died out? That isn't the way to start a war man... Someone who would prefer that over the facts and a good, honest, for the hell of it war is someone I can not see eye to eye.

what facts did your declaration offer? you ended your alliance and as soon as it was done declared..in fact if i am not mistaken your declaration says this.

Haha! I bet you thought you'd see a long list of all the grievances both real and imagined! But noooo. We are actually declaring to bring a little zing back to this world. We have all these warrior chaps and chapesses(?) (in both Inso and PWC/E) sitting around munching barbs so this is definitely a more interesting thing for them to be doing

then you throw up a cheesy map in which the tribes are not even identified...remember not everyone in the world is in orion,inso,or pwc and may not know where all your respective borders are.

then you throw out this little gem.....

The Inso family, aka, the puffed up purple pidgeons of the, umm, west (word for west that starts with a p?) have:

* 69 members
* 83239 Villages
* Owns 26.13% of the world

PWC and {E}, aka, something have.

* 115 members
* 79405 Villages
* Owns 24.93% of the world

stats are great..they prove you have more player with fewer vills thus making co-ordination harder.

and finally you finish with this....

So with that we wish everyone on both sides good luck, this should be one of the largest battles in w13 history so lets make it a good one

by this point myself and most other peeps are drooling in our sleep since there is not one thing here that would suprise us...much less keep our attention...and the fact remains based on your guys quote its becasue everyone is sitting around munching barbs? YAWN..... now xela i like you your a good player and i enjoyed hanging with you in w44...that aside...i think this declaration could have and should have been done better...i dont see how many people could disagree.