For the fun of it: PWC/{E} Vs INSO

DeletedUser

info i have..from multiple sources says he was at one time playings DJC co-playing with kirksten.

DeletedUser

info i have..from multiple sources says he was at one time playings DJC co-playing with kirksten.

multiple sources i would assume would be these forums? i have posted what accounts i played in another thread when pwnd tried to flame me.

what account i play is not important, what i want to know is why shrek is so against PWC and so in love with inso?

DeletedUser

I can guarantee that Shrek is NOT co-playing an account in INSO...

My reply was just sarcasm. Its funny how Corranhorn thought BMA was co-playing an account in PWC just because he stood up for us. So I'm just making fun of this supposition with Sarcasm since Shrek stood up for you guys
Thats if you didnt get it already.

Corranhorn

Which one is Shrek co-playing in INSO ? :icon_rolleyes:

None- whereas it is known BMA is still on the world hence I asked. Couldnt remember which it was.

what i want to know is why shrek is so against PWC and so in love with inso?

He got a couple of actual friends in INSO as far as I am aware... also I would guess PWC sent attacks against him in the "world vs shrek" stupidity thing

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PWC~ {E}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96,946
Side 2: 56,132
Difference: 40,814

chart

Corranhorn

Give it at least a week before doing stats. Else it gets boring when they just being spammed every 24hrs

DeletedUser

I guess INSO will get some support from Bey0nd and TR. Hope to see a great war.

DeletedUser

they each got their own battles to deal with also remember :)

not TR, they won their battle, they can easily support INSO, infact i would not be suprised if talks have already been made between both tribes.

Corranhorn

not TR, they won their battle, they can easily support INSO, infact i would not be suprised if talks have already been made between both tribes.

no talks at leadership level about support, that much I know.... of course at personal level I can not tell you what going on as that be done on a player to player level so i wont be able to find that out without bugging everyone :)

Fefalas

actually it would be funny if you are gonna mail every single player in ~TR~ about that
"are you supporting a player of inso :O"

DeletedUser

multiple sources i would assume would be these forums? i have posted what accounts i played in another thread when pwnd tried to flame me.

what account i play is not important, what i want to know is why shrek is so against PWC and so in love with inso?

because peeps who my freinds when i played are in inso..i have none of those in PWC...its merely the fact i back my freinds.

DeletedUser

None- whereas it is known BMA is still on the world hence I asked. Couldnt remember which it was.

He got a couple of actual friends in INSO as far as I am aware... also I would guess PWC sent attacks against him in the "world vs shrek" stupidity thing

so did inso...no harm there...i had it coming..i accept that and moved on a long time ago..but yes old freinds are there and thats why i give them my vote

DeletedUser

nice Dub Post...

Nice to know you think your opinion has value...

DeletedUser

everyones opinion has value...sadly even yours....but your still to young and in love with yourself to know that.

No shrek, I'm actually in LOVE with you...

Now get back to topic nub...

Like I said before, PWC will Run the beginings..
but lose the war...