For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Discussion in 'World 90' started by Faux Legend, Feb 14, 2017.

Share This Page

1. For sure, that is the case. It is a combination of multiple factors at the end of the day.

2. Balian in Ibelin

Balian in Ibelin Still Going Strong

The way Balian looks at it . Every tribe has it quitters , this late in the world when players have over 200 villas the accounts start to become more of a burden then game.

Unless an account has at least 3 players on it you might as well hang it up.

Besides all that , all this rubble talk about how good players are suck as banana with no balls, definately not my Majeeste, why we even talk about someone Purely Forgotten , Etc etc etc , Balian will chew these players up and spit them out in game

3. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018

You have such a good track record of success i look forward to seeing it.

Also whats with the random third-person references?

4. Balian in Ibelin

The references are me just bashing players like they do me. Besides that Minty why dont you do me a favor and brush your teeth your breath smells like ass.

5. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

"For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR"

Before WAR was AD!, fair enough, Infamy thought it'd be a walk in the park. And it was. Their leader refused to help it's members and preferred them to lose than win with TEA. It was almost too late but I went over and helped things along by working closely with some amazing people. I remember Bill said I would be the downfall of AD!. Not quite.

Infamy also went on to say AD!/TEA were only able to make gains on their backlines. Not true.

The truth is that this declaration was a farce. They thought TEA would roll over and die but we did no such thing. BiP are the ones who deserve credit here and one or two individuals in Infamy.

Infamy will now be forced to merge into BiP and maybe that'll change things for them.

Regardless we will continue to fight on. I'm delighted a non premade, once semi organised was able to give a premade a major run for their money.

You only need half a brain, money, some time and dedication to do well on tw. The game is so automated lately I'm delighted we could teach some new players and have a bitta craic along the way. Also everything Nemesis says is gospel.

Balian is also playing some game. A credit to his tribe. Eat your words..

Balian in Ibelin likes this.
  6. Lord Seven

Lord Seven Guest

I laughed so hard when i read

"
    heir leader refused to help it's members and preferred them to lose than win with TEA. It was almost too late but I went over"

As if Tea is going to win, Yeye, i'm sure Tea can start a few more wars against rim tribes and call them wins :D Cause thats all the wins you be getting Al

7. Balian in Ibelin

Your just a blah blah vlah troll , i seen u play and your play is worthless. If we could go one on one I would chew you up and spit you out boy

xabbadonx likes this.
  8. Lord Seven

Lord Seven Guest

You seen me play? Well thats more than my co has :oops:

9. xabbadonx

xabbadonx Non-stop Poster

CALLED IT. I mean it was inevitable now but I saw this happen the day INFAMY declared war on TEA and called on it.

Can we please have stats on this war and a detailed discussion to see the positives and negatives from this (all in and with good vibes) This can be closed soon as the tribe that declared have taken a funny and have adopted a less honorable playstyle.

10. We won? Wtf...

xabbadonx likes this.
  11. Semtex

Semtex Non-stop Poster

1 Ally gain 1.197 losses 512 oda 262.655.695 odd 426.501.225
    2 Enemy gain512 losses 1.197 oda 170.198.687 odd 494.324.853

Dont worry omer this stats will get MUCH worse

12. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

Solid effort by TEA to survive with BiP and Infamy fighting them, both of which had a lot of hype. Infamy does not seem to have been close to the level of hype they had but BiP are certainly impressive.

Looks like this will be a solid war for a while to come!

13. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

RIP in peace

xabbadonx likes this.
  14. Mystery Nuke

Mystery Nuke Non-stop Poster

So Murph, the war didnt go as good as we wanted it to go.
    Things were harder than the tribe expected when war was declared. Things happen, people move on.
    The southern part of TEA and the AD! front did an incredible job thats a fact.
    We are still far from being defeated and we shall rise back up again.
    On to the next OPs we go!
    Good fight

15. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Just after reading the war dec again. Was lovely bringing you down a peg or two!

16. Balian in Ibelin

Well I feel great that TEA was able to win the War against Infamy The Lame and to see them run to their King Banana for protection like a lamb running from a hungry Lion.

xabbadonx likes this.
  17. Mystery Nuke

Lol. TEA didnt win the war. Infamy is still alive and you didnt defeat us at all.

18. Balian in Ibelin

Nah my friend , your wrong , Infamy is Bip now , it doesn't matter if there is a few Infamy players left because your all just waiting for room to merge with your protector and King (Banana). You might as well just name your tribe Bip academy

19. Mystery Nuke

If you would stop talking trash and instead start doing something ingame you might be able to someday turn this war around. I wonder how long you will play till you quit again becausw youre not fed with village gifts anymore like in any other past worlds that I played with or against you.

20. The White Knight

The White Knight Well-Known Member

What is happening to AD!?