Forum First Aid

DeletedUser

And they sure as heck don't post declarations very much.. Because then we bash and flame them about their little noob tribes warring LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. Nobody from the little noob tribes really comes on here, yet those are who we need to liven up the PnP. :icon_cry:

^ this. The noob tribes are always entertaining, that Uther Pendragon guy was awesome :lol: The last noob on here was sorcer207 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats a mistake on your guys' part. I love to flame noobs, but anyone making a war declaration will get at least one good post from me encouraging them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehehe... That is the newb that sent 20 200 hour fakes at me when I flamed him. :icon_smile:

lmao :lol:

I know what should be allowed - we should be allowed to rick-roll noobs :icon_biggrin:

Always good fun, noob flaming, But of course that is beside the point, considering the case at hand.

DeletedUser

You know I was thinking of making my signature link to teh rick rolled :p.

DeletedUser

Hehehe... That is the newb that sent 20 200 hour fakes at me when I flamed him. :icon_smile:

sorcer is actually a her. Unless of course you go by the internet rule. :lol:

I saw her first on W19's forums. Doing much the same thing she did in that thread.

DeletedUser

Oh yea.. That is right, throughout our mails I found out that it was a she as well.. I forgot though lol.. I just assumed it was a guy.. Not because of the internet, but most women I meet, even online, seem to respond much better to my jabbing at thine actions.. (As in they put up a much better vocal/written argument, aka, they have good comebacks >.<)

(I stop being off topic at this point.. I hope)

DeletedUser

So, yeah, anyways. A good way to encourage smaller tribes to post more frequently is to not flame them for being a small tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

sorcer is actually a her. Unless of course you go by the internet rule. :lol:

I saw her first on W19's forums. Doing much the same thing she did in that thread.

The internet rule is better. People on teh interwebz are hes.

Also, not flaming them for being small might just work :)

@HPG -> If it was a rick-roll which can freeze some browsers, instant ban.

DeletedUser

True, but I wonder how long it would take a mod to find out LOL.

DeletedUser

What we need is a good rumour. If rumours began circling that a collapse similar to that of the Smurfs was about to take place in a tribe like RBE there would be a lot of action.

Tony's got a good rumour atm but he be banned so you'll have to wait :lol: