Forums are getting a bit quieter...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay in order to make sure people don't hate on Dallow, I'll have to come up with the truth here. What I said in the mail to bryn (about dallow and teamviewer) was lied. I wanted to mess around with drop for a bit and when I heard he was planning an OP on dallow I notified him. Especially since you now know I've lied to you you'll have no reason to trust anything I say, but besides telling dallow about him being a target I have not spied. And again, I really do not care if you believe that or not.

My co and I got fed up with the situation in TB! were we had people not replying to mails when we asked for nuke/noble/def count and with people not getting there timing correctly (in our OP on debb some trains where like 7 hours late because of stubborn people not even willing to look for a sitter to send attacks). We have no intention of joining Wobble and we have no intention of rejoining you guys. There are some people that I respect in TB! and I wish you all the very best. There are some that respect me .. you shouldn't.

Sorry Dallow, was never my intention of getting your name dragged into this.

DeletedUser

Naz, your desperation is showing:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 7
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219,252
Side 2: 65,222
Difference: 154,030

chart
[/spoil]

With leavers/kicks:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, SVG, DOMINO
Players: ChemicallyImbalanced, Haters Gonna Hate.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 7
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 481,722
Side 2: 65,222
Difference: 416,500

chart
[/spoil]

And we can't even include jarycco, who barbed out on ya.

Don't be mad because players don't like your tribe, and don't accuse people of things they didn't do if you're not sure they did them. Which you clearly aren't, because Dennis himself says he never thought Dallow checked his mails.

And might I add that if that was our source of mails, it wouldn't reach back nearly far enough to explain all the information people are sending us for free? Now put that desperation back somewhere else, k?

Domino have actually now declared war on tb, so take us out of those stats.. two of our members in domino just made n4zghoul quit with mass incomings to his 65/75, we will see how tb recover from his demise.

The members of domino left because they were disgraced by how tb goes about it's business, and are openly against tb, so should not be included on their side of the stats.

Im not saying you should add domino to wobbles stats but dont use us in tbs stats either, a seperate forum for domino v tb should probably be created.

DeletedUser

Domino are insignificant.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOMINO
Side 2:
Players: n4zghoul

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 0
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 260,237
Difference: 260,237

chart

DeletedUser

yes domino look insignificant after making n4zghoul quit, those conquers are also from only 2 players on him, prettymuch, not to mention a combined oda of 2 domino players of around 7-8million on n4zghoul in the last 3 days.

Ghoul has no troops left in south 65, and thats owing to two domino players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Domino are insignificant.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOMINO
Side 2:
Players: n4zghoul

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 29
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 260,237
Difference: 260,237

chart

Forever = the last 3 days lol, he was also active when we originally launched and seemed to quit after a day of nukes landing, just shows how easily tb will run from a fight. The whole of domino also isnt really attacking ghoul, its mainly two of us.

DeletedUser

I am in Wobble.

Domino is only alive because they are cowards and ran away from their war against us. You are cowards and insignificant. If you wanted to leave TB due to poor leadership fine. But to leave them and then fight them but not Wobble. That is quite cowardly in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I am in Wobble.

Domino is only alive because they are cowards and ran away from their war against us. You are cowards and insignificant. If you wanted to leave TB due to poor leadership fine. But to leave them and then fight them but not Wobble. That is quite cowardly in my opinion.

Personally our account was only in tb a week, so we wouldnt count ourselves as loyal tb members in the first place, we stuck around for the week and noticed how poorly run the tribe was, then we left, we didnt attack wobble because wobble havent lost our respect, our reasons for fighting tb arent cowardly, its more we will attack whoever we dont respect. Wobble go about their business in a manner thats to be respected, they dont noble internals all day when theres bigger fish to be attacked.

Obviously i cant speak for all of domino, but that is my accounts personal reasons, some of domino were in tb longer than we were, youd have to ask them to explain their actions, i can only explain our accounts actions.

I wasnt really in a war with wobble when i left, apart from the odd rumble with one or two wobble players and the closest player to me is a PA and so we wouldnt have attacked or been attacked by that player anyway so there was nothing to run from tbh.. our reasons for quitting tb have absolutely nothing to do with wobble or running from wobble, its that tb were sat around internalling while we were gearing up to fight the war, so we figured wed leave, we then gave tb a week or two to clean up their act and prove to us they were a fighting tribe, they didnt, so we attacked them. simple.

But again i can only speak for my account, not the rest of domino.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone knows or is interested in where that discussion was going. Sure, won't include you next time, I did it just in case there were missing conquers. There weren't.

DOMINO may be cowards, may be nothing at all, but they're another shining example of how TB!'s poor leadership mismanages the tribe, just like TRE.

And TRE, takes a big man to admit that to help a friend out, so I respect you quite a bit for saying what you did. Can only wonder how TB! managed to get to the sorry state it's in. We post support requests for 150D, and it's done in a few hours. TB! asks for support, or doesn't even bother, and players are dying off slowly. You sure can waste D on ivo though, that's one thing TB! never minded doing. Favoritism at its finest :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

My co respects you William :) And at first I didn't understand why but now I do. You did good by planning an Op after the main leader has quit to raise some morale with a good successful op. You intended the good for TB! and I think its a big loss to loose such a player. And I admire the way you talk and behave civil even if our relations weren't the best.

Debb been my tribemate since a very long time, she was actually my first duke. Ofcourse the Op would of failed either way. Even if players sent correctly. Shes a very good and organized defender. So don't feel too bad.

Good luck on your future worlds, I would of liked to play with you in a better surrounding. And even against you but only had a few villages to interact with :D

Ana