FPC declare war on NWO-WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NWO-WP didn't have the decency to come out and declare war on us, despite launching attacks, threatening our members trying (and failing) to force them to join.

Which probably comes as no surprise to any of you who have had dealings with them yourselves.

As such I will make the announcment for them.

FPC declares war on NWO-WP and any of their inbread family who wants some.

Most of you probably dont know who we are, or even particularly care. If these forums are anything to go by however. Those of you that know who NWO are, seem to want to see them dead almost as much as we do. So lets all join togehter in wishing them a swift, yet suitably agonising demise.

DeletedUser

I prefer Runican's declaration....Altough FPC is courageous to declare on NWO-WP.

:icon_wink: Have fun both sides... We are on opposite corners of the world

-> Ride your horses and start the battle :lol:
:lightcavalry::heavycavalry: :lightcavalry::heavycavalry::scout::scout:, I can gift you these horses for the battle FPC..Because NWO has Wolves to ride on....

~Cheers

DeletedUser

Courage is easy when the choice has been made for you.

And I feel honored just to be compared to the likes of Runican on my first official post.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you. I'm really interested to see the stats in the future, hopefully it'll be very exciting :)

DeletedUser

And I feel honored just to be compared to the likes of Runican on my first official post.

I just told you that runi 's post was better :lol:

DeletedUser

Well done! Warth for dragging your tribe into this.
We were fed up of your attitude toward guys who were leaving your tribe and joining us, its like if he is not ours then nones right? anyways all those identical long range noble trains coming toward my villages with clearing attack, I know now how this going to be lol
good luck ;)

DeletedUser

Good Luck FPC, all the best to you I hope to see you give NWo a good battle!

Mitch.

DeletedUser

Good luck FPC, nwo-wp are all point whores that don't know how to fight anyways...they are constantly at war with barbs.

DeletedUser

We were fed up of your attitude toward guys who were leaving your tribe and joining us, its like if he is not ours then nones right? anyways all those identical long range noble trains coming toward my villages with clearing attack, I know now how this going to be lol
good luck ;)

Without wanting to get dragged into another one of you flame wars.
I'd like to ask if you are refering to the one usless deserter and the refugee who was never a part of us that you agreed to kick, then later decideded to protect ?
In which case, i would say the feelings mutual.

Oh, and apparenty in your opinion writing this war decleration for you, when our members have a couple of hundred incoming is dragging my tribe in to this ?

Yet more of NWO's lies and half truthes....

DeletedUser

You should rather take it as an insult to be compared to Runican:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

good luck ;)

Banti, you only further prove the point that you must invite members (and fail at it) rather than have decency to conduct a proper war especially against a tribe that is so much smaller. And I am pretty sure you would have a holy cow if we invited any of your members.

DeletedUser50694

This be a crazy war

Side 1:
Tribes: FPC

Side 2:
Tribes: nWo-WP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php