FPC declare war on NWO-WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FPC merge! (another w20 merge!!!) FPC go to Sel *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have no idea what your talking about and haven't even bothered to do simple research.

Let me think...
FPC members have jumped ship and joined SEL. AKA MERGED with SEL. So FPC have merged with SEL except for those few remaining members.

DeletedUser

There was no war here, it was a little spitting back and fourth. Neither side made an attack at the other. NWo did nothing, FPC did nothing. We didnt jump shit either since there was no war going on.

DeletedUser

Jumped ship? This war was over ages ago when nWo jumped ship and attacks slowed and stopped. The war didn't restart...

DeletedUser

hmmm i think he does.. yes FPC did merge SEL

yes FPC merged with SEL, but what led up to that was not at all inspired by any action of nWo. Like i said before there was no war here. It was more of a forum war. Nothing. No jumping ship except for when nWo joined H-BOMB in attempts to scare us off. It didn't we just took the first sign of peace time to work on our own internal issues. FPC was at constant war for about 5 months before that. Yes he does know what hes talking about with us merging, but the part where he said we jumped ship is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elite is just a moron who likes getting owned on forums.

I dredged up this topic like a month ago because i was bored, the FPC leadership went inactive....and they just love me so i can't blame them :eek:

DeletedUser

yes FPC merged with SEL, but what led up to that was not at all inspired by any action of nWo. Like i said before there was no war here. It was more of a forum war. Nothing. No jumping ship except for when nWo joined H-BOMB in attempts to scare us off. It didn't we just took the first sign of peace time to work on our own internal issues. FPC was at constant war for about 5 months before that. Yes he does know what hes talking about with us merging, but the part where he said we jumped ship is invalid.

Thank you. Nah my term Jumped Ship just means left their current tribe and joined a new one. I don't care whether it was because of the war or not. It's another merge on w20. What's that from K A? 3 merges in under a month now?

simiard

Thank you. Nah my term Jumped Ship just means left their current tribe and joined a new one. I don't care whether it was because of the war or not. It's another merge on w20. What's that from K A? 3 merges in under a month now?

ur just jealous that u didnt jump on the boat with us and u got owned by us.. u ran away to TENTH! and u tried moving to their K but due to Lack of Luck(AKA skill, us owning you, noobage) u couldnt move... so i guess now ur just low points waiting for the last few vils of yours to be nobled :D have a nice day :D

DeletedUser

ur just jealous that u didnt jump on the boat with us and u got owned by us.. u ran away to TENTH! and u tried moving to their K but due to Lack of Luck(AKA skill, us owning you, noobage) u couldnt move... so i guess now ur just low points waiting for the last few vils of yours to be nobled :D have a nice day :D

Mate I have 13 villages currently look where 12 of them are. Keep up yeah :icon_wink:

My origional account was in KILL until my brother and myself got hit with bans and penalties. I got banned he got 137K penalty. I took the penalty and took his account when mine got deleted. So here I was K98 away from my home K and friends. I worked hard to make new friends. Was already a baron when I joined and it has taken you guys over a month and a half to take 60 villages off me? Good work. Keep it up go any slower and you'll be going backwards. Considering I couldn't even be bovered to defend once my first 3 trains landed up north. I used all the resources for minting more coins. The faster you took my villages the more nobles I'd have to use in K19/K29. I will hopefully lose my last K98 village today and there's nothing you can do about it... XD I will be back home in K19 and K29 with a mate and 6M ODD which I damage many of your players with.

So no I'm glad I chose to "Run off" to TENTH!.

Like I said before. Keep up, look me up IG and tell me where 12/13 of my villages are yeah :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.