Free Siggeh's

DeletedUser

plasmic.jpg

I wrote this to re-direct a few people to my shop...

Plasma Graphics ;)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=208407&page=6

drop me a request I will happily make signatures for free :) also I would like everyone to know that my ToS are a bit different from space aces old ones :/ Free will be free in 2 ways free as in I will make you a free signature and also free as in editing... I will be one of the few siggy makers where if you are interested I will give you the PSD file for the siggeh if it was made for you, however if I made it for myself or for fun I want 50pp for the PSD file or I may not sell it period... :)

All I ask is for respect and some donations on occasion :icon_razz: also if you are editing a siggeh I made please give me credit in it :icon_smile: well I appreciate all your business and thank you in advance for respecting me and my work.

My ToS

...None... well if I don't like you I don't have to serve you... simple enough... right?

well avatars COA nonspoiler siggs I will only do if you give me something I would like to work with other than that these are special items and I may or may not charge for their creation, If I find you offering to pay for something I do expect the payment to still happen sorry but I would like money too thanks well pp not money its too hard to get to another person... anyways I have digressed thank you everyone for your business.

Samplers
[spoil]
Ichigo.jpg

Archer.jpg

Ninjaman.jpg

PoisonElf.jpg

Coolnbamebig.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
infamous.jpg

Smexy.jpg

SOTW.jpg

Kent.jpg

Hippy.jpg

FlamingDoc.jpg

sara.jpg

Rowboat2.jpg
[/spoil]

For those asking by mail you will be serviced last I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75995

Would like one, will change between it and paints sigs occasionally

Something with Mihawk would be cool, dark colours preferably and Little Idiot written in it. Everything else is your choice

DeletedUser

Make me a sig of a guy in a van selling candy to kids and make it say.. Angel ... the guy with the van

DeletedUser

I do things in chronological order :p well no i lied but i was just stuck doing a gif for about an hour xD

DeletedUser

You know, you still owe me a sig :p Code geass one
sweetdeception.jpg

Code geass wasn't as inspiring today xD

Everyone will get one just takes some time xD

Would like one, will change between it and paints sigs occasionally

Something with Mihawk would be cool, dark colours preferably and Little Idiot written in it. Everything else is your choice

I'm having trouble with finding a decent render any in mind? and perhaps a small bit more detail on what you are looking for? the guy was not very inspiring to me :s

Make me a sig of a guy in a van selling candy to kids and make it say.. Angel ... the guy with the van

Uhmm? I can just have a picture of a van like that and slap your name on it? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhmm? I can just have a picture of a van like that and slap your name on it? XD[/QUOTE]

No -.- make it legit

DeletedUser75995

Something dark like in my avy

[spoil]
mihawk12.jpg
[/spoil]

Maybe with Zoro in it? Will leave it up to you tho :)