Free Siggeh's

DeletedUser

This is on the lines of what im talking about..

pedrobear+pedophile+lolz+lolzmobile+childern+sex+bear+powerpuff+girls+cartoon+network.jpg

DeletedUser

hey can you make me a siggeh, im absolutely horrendous at them...anything will do really as im not a special person and dont really know what would look cool.
thanks

DeletedUser94677

Hello... I am the new Angel Sweet D, is that what you want it to be like?

DeletedUser

Could you please make me one where it says my name (Wild Bulbasaur) somehwere in a corner and my character (Bulbasaur) in a action scene. Like using a razor leaf or vine whip :) Colors: green, dark green and black.

Thank you! Mail if you need any more info.

DeletedUser

Could you make me one too. The only thing i want to make sure it has is my name Trill OG in it. Other than that, you can suprise me.

DeletedUser

hey can you make me a siggeh, im absolutely horrendous at them...anything will do really as im not a special person and dont really know what would look cool.
thanks

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q410/happyman850/Archer-1.jpg

Archer-1.jpg

I can change the text if you want lol

---------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please make me one where it says my name (Wild Bulbasaur) somehwere in a corner and my character (Bulbasaur) in a action scene. Like using a razor leaf or vine whip :) Colors: green, dark green and black.

Thank you! Mail if you need any more info.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q410/happyman850/Wild.jpg

Wild.jpg

Ohkay another one down :) I know its not fighting but I think I did a good job

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could you make me one too. The only thing i want to make sure it has is my name Trill OG in it. Other than that, you can suprise me.

I know i posted this. But i went to the graphics forum and posted preferences for the siggeh.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

These were the preferences i posted...
Style: Signature
Size: Non-Spoiler Preferably
Theme: Red/Black. Other than that, surprise me.
Text: Trill OG
ToS: Yes

DeletedUser

I was the one to post but still nothing :icon_sad:

Hush good art takes good inspiration I can make crap for you if you want xD I just can't think of how I want to use this guy :)

and trill its good I will get to it when i get some time lol

DeletedUser

in some countries, writing on the right is normal...

ill get my sig or go around and r4pe everyone until i get it :D

-M A R I O-

Style: Signature
Size: It dosent matter to me
Theme: It dosent matter, surprise me.
Text: .M A R I O.

You can use whatever kind of render you want to. It dosent have to be a mario one, I want something exciting and fun to look at. It can be animeish or regular.

Thanks,
.M A R I O.