Free the Nukes (FTN) W44/W45

DeletedUser

Free the Nukes will be joining to the best world out of W44 and W45.

Sadly, we're only accapting 55 members. 15 of those are will be younger players to the game. Willing to learn!

There is no CoA...yet. B/c I don't have premuim!

Contact me if you want to join or if you have any questions.

Privlages giving out in the tribe:
Baron
Diplomat
Recruiter(s)
Mods(s)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is your experience?

What tribe is this based off of?

What are the requirements for joining?

Everyone needs more information.

DeletedUser

you also shouldnt mention that your gonna dismiss people after 2 months. People probably wont join just in case they get kicked. I hope im wrong so good luck

DeletedUser

Yes, kicking members at the beginning is a horrible idea.

There are some players that get bad starts or have never been good at starting, but are great after that point.

DeletedUser

its true, yes if they are inactive, kick em, if they are active keep em

DeletedUser

I can tell we're going to have some pretty srs competition....

/facepalm

DeletedUser

What is your experience?

What tribe is this based off of?

What are the requirements for joining?

Everyone needs more information.

I was on of the first 50 people joining w3. I had join with 2 days experience. Deleted my account on w2. I figured I had a better chance with w3. I joined a tribe the leader was a player from w1. I have forgotten the name. After, say when almost any body how was good got 30K, I was at 24K, I nobled a enemy 7K villages, and got to 31. I passed everyone, I was 3 or 4 ranked in the tribe. Then the co-leader dropped out of the tribe, the next day after "Elections", which I was gone that day, Mr. Leader man asked me to be the new co-leader, I asked why, he said I had the most heart he had ever seen. I remember that vagley. The days went by, the last thing I remember before quiting at 1 million was when I was 400K and rank 2 in the tribe. Mr. Leader had taken me under his wing you could say, he had taken a bad beaten, he was losing his village on the front line of the war we was in. We had been losing a long time now, and of course the enemies tribe spy was no longer needed in our tribe, he joined them, and nuked and rimed Mr. Leader. The only reason he had loged on the last time was to say goodbye, to be honest, a few tears rolled down my face :icon_redface::icon_cry:. He would be missed.

I can't remember if we won the war or not. I only remember clicking the delete button, with a millio points.

After beening absent from TW for a while, a old pal conatcted me on my yahoo. He said he was starting up a tribe, I replied where? W4, W5? He said W16.

I joined him, we got the best in our K. I got to 600K and deleted the world, we got ourselfs in a war with a tribe to big for us.

After another absentcens I join w24. I join FTN (*Hints) Free the Nukes. I made lots of good friends, but a bigger better tribe was populating my K. So, I joined them, they were a enemy, I had betrayed my best friends. I ended up getting to 400K there.

Now I'm back. W40, (Love coins), So, I am getting good members to repay my friends for the hard work at FTN.

Does that awsner 1 and 2?

The requarerments, must have been 400K on another world, also have played in a major war. Last on, not really, just would like it if you did!

I will be changing the front.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That probably answered many people's questions.

Thank you for clearing everything up.

DeletedUser

Sounds good and promising. I don't qualify though :icon_neutral:
Well good luck :icon_biggrin:

/Archaaon

DeletedUser

just adding to my previous point, you could just make the limit 40

DeletedUser

Thats was we're basically doing. But we're adding 15 players that are newer to the game, it's like a academy, but not having a family tribe.

I hate family tribes to be honest.

DeletedUser

There are some players that get bad starts or have never been good at starting, but are great after that point.

It takes me a week to start growing big points, to at least look big! I start with resources and stable, and than farm like crazy.

DeletedUser73620

Oh dear.

Going to say this once.

If you suck at starting for all intents and purposes you are a crappy player.

It doesn't matter how well you do at 1,000,000 points if you get rimmed at 1 village. Early on account sitting should be regular, and if you have weak links, they should be found early, and dismissed. Preferably before your tribe gets in a war, they are exposed as pointwhores, they get cleared and your tribe is humiliated on the PnP for it.

DeletedUser

i hate families too tbh but no need to kick em, give them a chance to grow for over 2 months

DeletedUser

Oh dear.

Going to say this once.

If you suck at starting for all intents and purposes you are a crappy player.

It doesn't matter how well you do at 1,000,000 points if you get rimmed at 1 village. Early on account sitting should be regular, and if you have weak links, they should be found early, and dismissed. Preferably before your tribe gets in a war, they are exposed as pointwhores, they get cleared and your tribe is humiliated on the PnP for it.

Okay, lets say you start with resources and warehouse. Your only going to grow 50 points in a week (Done it before :icon_redface:). But if you also add on troops with that you going to have around 50 spears at the end of that week, maybe more, maybe less. But, personally I get my resources to 5 get a warehouse to 3 or 4, and work on getting the stable, what a day, build like 5 or 10 LC. Than farm like crazy.

i hate families too tbh but no need to kick em, give them a chance to grow for over 2 months

I changed it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:)

tbh, if they arent 30k minimum after 2 months they maybe should be gone. you could internal em

DeletedUser73620

Okay, lets say you start with resources and warehouse. Your only going to grow 50 points in a week (Done it before :icon_redface:). But if you also add on troops with that you going to have around 50 spears at the end of that week, maybe more, maybe less. But, personally I get my resources to 5 get a warehouse to 3 or 4, and work on getting the stable, what a day, build like 5 or 10 LC. Than farm like crazy.

I changed it :icon_wink:

That's way off. You should start with resources..... Not for an entire week, but that is where you should start.

Example: Full tilt lc rushing is one of the best starts, but even that has you focusing on resources till roughly 7/5/2 (7 wood, 5 clay, 2 iron).

A lc rush was what I did on the world I'm playing atm (W41) and I hit 2,389 points in a week. 5,161 after 2 weeks. Currently at 8,953 after 16 days.