Free the Nukes (FTN) W44/W45

DeletedUser

Oh dear.

Going to say this once.

If you suck at starting for all intents and purposes you are a crappy player.

It doesn't matter how well you do at 1,000,000 points if you get rimmed at 1 village. Early on account sitting should be regular, and if you have weak links, they should be found early, and dismissed. Preferably before your tribe gets in a war, they are exposed as pointwhores, they get cleared and your tribe is humiliated on the PnP for it.

That point of mine was to put down this players idea of just booting 15 players at the very beginning. By getting a bad start, it can mean many things. Some of these such as getting put in a bad location (not near barbarians while bp is on) thus not excelling in points as fast as the others and taking villages later. If you are not put by barbarians at the beginning, (an example of a bad start) it will stunt your growth up until the point that beginner protection is taken off. Because this player does not get as much resources as the others are they a crappy player?

DeletedUser

That's way off. You should start with resources..... Not for an entire week, but that is where you should start.

Example: Full tilt lc rushing is one of the best starts, but even that has you focusing on resources till roughly 7/5/2 (7 wood, 5 clay, 2 iron).

A lc rush was what I did on the world I'm playing atm (W41) and I hit 2,389 points in a week. 5,161 after 2 weeks. Currently at 8,953 after 16 days.

I'll start it. :)

Can someone join now! :icon_eek:

somewhat, they are rank 8 in w38 and in w24 but horrible there.

I was with 'em in W24.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, kicking members at the beginning is a horrible idea.

There are some players that get bad starts or have never been good at starting, but are great after that point.

i am a horrible starter
but i do kill alot
for some reason in the beginning i dont care about the points to much (ie i dont build the hiding place so i can jump another hundred ranks or something dumb like that)

DeletedUser

i am a horrible starter
but i do kill alot
for some reason in the beginning i dont care about the points to much (ie i dont build the hiding place so i can jump another hundred ranks or something dumb like that)

I have been in the past. But since I focus on the stable ealier on it makes me look better. You get more points that way, I never cared for points, but I love attacking smaller players!

DeletedUser

i am a horrible starter
but i do kill alot

No one builds the hiding place... its a waste of good farm space that is better filled with Spears early on.

DeletedUser

No one builds the hiding place... its a waste of good farm space that is better filled with Spears early on.

you say that but iv dealt with people who do... stupid though :s they dont listen to advice

DeletedUser

**UpDate/Edit**

Joing the best world out of W44 & W45.

Only accepting 40 members.
Will add a academy if there is a damand.

If you wish to join send me a PM answering these quistions + anything you feel nasacary to add on.

1. Why would you want to attack yourself?
2. What is your opinion of a good target?
3. How many troops do you like to have before nobling?
4. Can you explain sniping and staking?
5. If you logged on to find 4 attacks on 4 villages out of your 6 landing in 50 minutes what would you do?
How would you find out the speed of a imcoming target?
6. Whats are a few things you good at?
7. What are a few things you can improve on?

DeletedUser

definitly could be a force if you get the right members and everyone is active

DeletedUser

Sometimes activity doesent make you an elite tribe. One of my friends name D4ed- made a tribe that came from world 19 he had 40 of his old members/friends and 40 new members that he recruited. The tribe failed because he joined in a continent that was crowded. I believe Ouzo was located in his continent.

DeletedUser

Sometimes activity doesent make you an elite tribe. One of my friends name D4ed- made a tribe that came from world 19 he had 40 of his old members/friends and 40 new members that he recruited. The tribe failed because he joined in a continent that was crowded. I believe Ouzo was located in his continent.

helps tho

DeletedUser

tyrolz said:
Im starting a tribe on world 44/45 also, I would like to know which world you are starting on or what direction you pick once the settings have been released. Reason bieng, once my tribe has started i dont want to have a war with another premade tribe.. The same thing happend on world 41 , i joined a crowded continent and it was so hard to grow and once you grew then the noble wars started very early..If you tribe works out then in the future we can have an alliance.. Good luck mate plz right back.

Sorry Ty, I'm not a noob. I will b starting where I feel like it. So, no, I don't want a alliance, or peace for that matter, this is tribalwars not tribalhugs

DeletedUser

None asked for an alliance you nub, maybe you should stop makeing up imaginary stories.

This tribe has " EPIC FAIL" written all over it.

iF you are an actual player who has been playing this game since beta then contact me not this nub

and this tribe is as promised as death