From day one

DeletedUser

It means you're way more quiet then before ;) I'd even say some people miss you...not me though *wink*

uwins15

is there any players that started from day one left alive in here to day?

and if so what tribe were around then ?

I'm still around from day 1 of World 15 and was an original member of "Battant" who are long since gone

DeletedUser

It means you're way more quiet then before ;) I'd even say some people miss you...not me though *wink*

AWWWW
not nice senti :icon_redface:

Im always around. Just dont talk post lol.

and still playing W15 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh, actually, stupid me, i forgot about the silly DA public forum rules. Hehe, i remember being extremely frustrated by that when TSoH and DA we at war -_-

DeletedUser

Oh, actually, stupid me, i forgot about the silly DA public forum rules. Hehe, i remember being extremely frustrated by that when TSoH and DA we at war -_-

lmao yea but I never really paid attention to that rule since i thought it was ridiculous.

but yea i think everybody just chooses not to post now.

Except for Njc lol He posts quite a bit

DeletedUser

well, that works then, cause I like to argue too :p

Now put your persuasive skills to work and rally support within your tribe to fall in line with the direction that the south is taking. NL can only hold tight for a little while longer, after that, the south will look to once again lock down their immediate territory...It will be done with or without DA - that is certain....

DeletedUser

well, that works then, cause I like to argue too :p

Now put your persuasive skills to work and rally support within your tribe to fall in line with the direction that the south is taking. NL can only hold tight for a little while longer, after that, the south will look to once again lock down their immediate territory...It will be done with or without DA - that is certain....

NL's super duper I don't know what you're talking about :p

As for DA no one listens to me.. :lol: :icon_neutral: :icon_confused: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Seeing as how outspoken you are, they must have some serious wax in their ears :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i've joined this world the first day it was opened. tho im not playing my account now, but it is still here :p

dreamr

I've been around for quite a while. My first tribe was The Black Knights on 24th of February at only 122pts. First village was 320|393, which I still hold.

But my good friend jewel17007 started Mayhem on 21 Feb. But I think either Thoraxus or Sir Jibbles has it as far as still active accounts. Both of them joined Undecided on 18 Feb.

DeletedUser

and i was on k55,to start 3 voka familys all but killed me thay let me move
a moved to k 84 to never lose villages agan