FTR vs most others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser137

surprised there isnt a thread on this already.
http://tw2.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=1608

A massive coalition led by AoS has begun against:
FTR - ranked 1
& FTR2 - ranked 3

The anti-FTR alliance:
CE - ranked 11
Hatred - ranked 2
KATZ - ranked 19
T.F.A - ranked 6
WC4PTT - ranked 5
PTTC54 - ranked 7
PTTC34 - ranked 22
AoS - ranked 16
PTT5F - ranked 60

thats: ranks 1 & 3 vs 2, 5, 6, 7, 11, 16, 19, 22 & 60!! lol

total tribe points: 5,608,080 vs 7,767,797

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was wondering when this would happen. I dont think FTR has a chance

DeletedUser493

sad, FTR is a good tribe. I don't understand why people always want to kill the top tribe. (this tribes not ranked 1 for nothing though).

DeletedUser137

people need to take out the most powerful if thet get left behind, it didnt happen in world 1 but people are learning.

Famousamos101

This is going to be interesting, I'm glad I'm nowhere near any of those tribes. :axemen: :villagers:

DeletedUser

We arrogantly try to take over every village we can and any resistence is met with rudeness and malice.

We're a mean bunch of poker players.

DeletedUser

so, if AoS and Ptt gets it way and whipe out FTR they will be all alone on the top..

Then what?

DeletedUser

But YOU understand it, and i think many will be thinking the same..

I feel pretty safe with Pokerplayers at the top..

Last edited by a moderator:

Brbbbq

Hey guys lets look at this.

1. Its a wargame. AoS, and those silly people at PTT too, think their villages should be immune from attack even though no diplomatic agreement existed between PTT and FTR. :icon_eek:
(nice ego, guys look whos top of the standings, it aint you!)

2. PTT cant write emails properly. They accuse us of it which is fun, but basically theyre emails have been illegible or nieve. ZOMGS nievety in a war game doesnt go too well does it?

3. From what i know (or have heard) PTT break NAP agreements, FTR does not. byebye moral highground and honour PTT :icon_wink:

4. This coalition. Hatred and CE didnt seem so happy to see their names on a coalition when i mailed them a bit earlier :icon_razz: . So hold on a sec, does that mean AoS tell Hatred and CE what to do? Or did they just put their foot in it big style!? :icon_biggrin:

5. PTT arent smart. They are behind FTR in every aspect of the game. So they arent as good as us yet. Then they also go and declare war anyway. People, thats not smart is it? Also, where is the evidence of the two weeks of planning?! FTR hasnt lost anything worth losing yet lololololol.

6. Who knows anything about FTR's allies? Hatred does, thats why they arent involved (shall i add a 'yet' here for some fun?) PTT looks like it doesnt. :icon_cool:

7. Some pyschology. WHy bring down the top tribe by helping some nieve characters who cant coordinate :spear: <<(knife in the back) when you can just join us and kick everyones bottom? (can i say A**? on these boards?)

So,do you want to join the long term leaders and eventual winners of this war or the nieve, uncoordinated underdogs who cant even launch a coordinated attack on FTR's strong areas?

Envy people is a strong emotion, it has been the downfall of many. You will soon be needing to add PTT to that list. Act appropriatly now and join in for some spoils.

(P.S Kindly note the 5million points vs 7million points comparison does not take into account FTR's allies. That is simply our tribes total numbers! lolercopter @ points totals when those allies enter, then youll see why PTT are up that special creek without a paddle )

Last edited:

Brbbbq

so, if AoS and Ptt gets it way and whipe out FTR they will be all alone on the top..

Then what?

the only thing they have wiped so far, is the tears from their eyes as we've spanked their bums on multiple fronts (and that was before we went to war)

Famousamos101

LOL. So pretty much... FTR against AoS? That should be funny. Maybe AoS has a few allies that are going to help, but either way.. It'll be interesting to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

the only thing they have wiped so far, is the tears from their eyes as we've spanked their bums on multiple fronts (and that was before we went to war)

I was beeing ironic :icon_wink:

Trying to make ppl think this through properly before "picking a side"

Famousamos101

People won't be able to pick sides. This is going to be over way before they get that opportunity. Hahahaha, oh my god. Somebody has to start posting reports up here.

DeletedUser

Reports? Okay!

Attacker: pttllin
Village: PTT (542|418) K45

Quantity: 0 0 4111 0 1025 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4111 0 1025 0 0 0 0

Village: PTT (541|418) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 250 0 0 117 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 250 0 0 117 0

Village: PTT (542|424) K45