Fun and the start of addiction

DeletedUser96310

I thought in my boredom that I'd surf the map and in doing so it reminded my of my early days and first attempt at leading. Ugh.. I was such a hugger ..... lol

I remembered how "cool" it thought it was to see our tribe's name mentioned. Even if in a negative light and so I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to the noob Family tribes.

No, tribes like Templar's doesn't count even though he said he'd establish an academy tribe in his premade section because he's been here, he's done the questionable "leet" tribey thing.

So without further ado... lets give the dukes (hopefully soon to be addicts) some props here and give their tribes some lovin:

First to get some love is
FireP and IceP

May your dukes successfully defend you
May they mentor you well
and mostly,
May they turn you into addicts too. :icon_razz:

Their CoA's:

and
user_image.php

FireIce.png

and then we have the DOM Family, they actually have a decent spread. lol

Their CoA:

and then we have tw's definition of SimCity:

Tribes: #A-A#, #A-A#2, #A-A#3
The CoA
user_image.php

Map:
A-A3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

I really love to see these two tribes go to war the names speaks for itself. I think IceP could take down FireP. Ice always beats fire.

DeletedUser1082

FireP and IceP's respective profile pages:

[spoil]
95b59932fe04403c89043bebf2af2d9b.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
d8bd04a458ad06bf031e0fd6a6d6c5d7.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Do not sneer folks, IceP & her allies are currently lolwtfpwning me in-game for stepping on their toes.

And you could be next...

DeletedUser

I wont lie, I quite like their Coat of Arms. Look pretty awesome^^

DeletedUser

this one's just for family tribes, the other one is for potential which none of the family tribes prolly have

DeletedUser96310

This one is for family tribes only.. but potential or not, also for advice to the dukes of the family tribes if they want it... Remember, we are trying to create more TW ADDICTS.. I'm not ashamed to admit that my gaming began in and with a family tribe.. If not for the whole fam damily of players I may not have become addicted. So the way I see it, tw is indebted to Family Tribes. (Yes, my addiction does merit that much weight, just ask Morthy <sarcasm ofc>)

DeletedUser96310

World 8, forget the original tribe name but several of us were invited into CLOROX, uri was awesome!! sarcastic but awesome!!!

DeletedUser1082

No, I was being sarcastic, it's the easiest task ever.

Add a map of ELITE and E2, they're a family tribe and i think they need a bit of a mention, nobody notices them enough

DeletedUser96310

Can't, they don't fit the qualifications, much like Templar's as the main has skilled, talented and experienced leaders... this is for the noobs like I was way back in W8... Thank God for Uri :)