Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yes, thats whats the best defence ingame. At least as far as math goes.

If someone attacks me, I know for sure they would bounce right of from my massive MA/scout defence. As long as my swords and archers aint back from farming, I would never have any losses.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Aaah, thats why he lost. No MA's in the defence. I should have noticed, since failing with that setup just aint possible.

DeletedUser

Omg i'm an idiot

I tried to dodge an attack, and canceled it so i could get my troops back in case he hit my rally.
My troops got back 1 second before his attack hit...
i lost my troops..

Rulerofmiddleearth

Could someone send me some support? Someone with over 100p is sending what appears to be spears, from 108h away.

Rulerofmiddleearth

I'll await your support. At least you got time ^^

DeletedUser

108 hours away?
the last time i sent an attack that far away was a typo when i was attacking my farms
lol

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yeah, I even sent him a mail suggesting he might have done a misclick there. He didnt do anything withing the first 10 mins, so guess he cries in agony for wasting all of his 5 man offense on a neverending attack ^^

My bet is that it will end up being a barb that finish the attack.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I even sent him a mail suggesting he might have done a misclick there. He didnt do anything withing the first 10 mins, so guess he cries in agony for wasting all of his 5 man offense on a neverending attack ^^

My bet is that it will end up being a barb that finish the attack.

wait a second... is this a real attack?!?! i thought you were kidding about the support

Rulerofmiddleearth

Its a real attack. If it wasnt, it wouldnt be funny.

The support request was an obvious joke however.

DeletedUser

Its a real attack. If it wasnt, it wouldnt be funny.

The support request was an obvious joke however.

i knew that much. which is why i'm not sending you an offensive unit to help defend ;)

i just didn't think players were that stupid...

Rulerofmiddleearth

He still haven't read my mail to him, wich I sent about 2 mins after he launched attack. Brings me to believe he decided he was gonna quit the game, so he sent all hit troops to some random person on the top20 list.

DeletedUser35307

Attacker: AzRattler
Village: _______ (568|596) K55

Quantity: 0 0 2002 0 183 724 33 0 170 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2002 0 183 724 33 0 170 0 0

Sinnuh

Attacker: AzRattler
Village: _______ (568|596) K55

Quantity: 0 0 2002 0 183 724 33 0 170 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2002 0 183 724 33 0 170 0 0

Pritty poor Offense for a core K nonethless nice Defence so early on!

DeletedUser35307

He's not exactly got much left in it either now has he, another ponce pirate walks the plank....might be a few more of those soon hey Dreamy:lol:

You think so do you? Go ahead and attack again. You'll find out just how wrong you are.

Insulting pirates are you? Well at least the pirates defend themselves while the "Men" just cower in fear, too afraid to put up a fight, and let their village catted down. Nor do we get other tribes to attack our targets because we're to afraid to do it ourselves.

Put some real effort into an attack and i might give you some respect. Other than that, keep to yourself and you can't embarrass yourself.

And btw, one pirate took several Men single handily, or isn't that why you attacked us? No, i remember, it had to do with a "traitor" that was a member of your tribe in W10. Yes, bringing other worlds into it. Really, i thought people were above that. Guess you proved me wrong. What was it that was said to him, oh i got the quote right here:

*Mr Mischief* said:
YOUR STILL GOING TO BE DESTOYED YOU PIECE OF TRASH, BACK STABBERS NEVER GET FORGOTTEN AND SHORTLY YOUR K IS GOING TO CHANGE A LOT.

Any remarks to that?

DeletedUser59416

People around Mr men, me haves a friendly advice...do not attempt to attack any o' the lil men! else they'll:

Subject: [player]*Mr Mischief*[/player] attacks *****
Sent: 12.03.09 23:50

The Defender has won

Luck: 16.6
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]*Mr Mischief*[/player]
Village: [village]525|582[/village]

Quantity:

94 :scout:

Losses:

94:scout: