Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

King Matt II

I want to make a thread too! :( But seriously I hope I don't need to explain what to post here. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Saddam Bin Ladin is doing a very successful defensive job :)

DeletedUser

Epic Failed thread! If anyone else started it, it would be ok..... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you noble yourself it will cancel them :icon_biggrin:

King Matt II

If you noble yourself it will cancel them :icon_biggrin:

My train is in the village I sent them from :icon_neutral: But you can send a train back at me and noble it, I promise I won't get support. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Damn you KM! i wish i wasnt busy at that time and id have a go at sniping but i dont think ill be able to :icon_sad: not a bad train i must say...... hopefully it wasnt your co!

King Matt II

Damn you KM! i wish i wasnt busy at that time and id have a go at sniping but i dont think ill be able to :icon_sad: not a bad train i must say...... hopefully it wasnt your co!

Pssh, it was a horrible train :icon_redface: 494 ms I think it was? I'm sure I could do better than that if TW's servers weren't so laggy :icon_redface:

King Matt II

Supported player: abandoned village
Village: Bonus village (499|426) K44
Origin of the troops: Mmmmm, cheese. (502|427) K45

Units:
Quantity: 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

:lol: I simul'd it and the attacker either lost 15 spears, or 10 spears and a Paladin. That's what you get for farming my barbs! My last 5 farming runs have been 20/20/20 or less, so I spiked most of my barbs as they have nothing better to do when all my barbs are dry. :D

DeletedUser

Supported player: abandoned village
Village: Bonus village (499|426) K44
Origin of the troops: Mmmmm, cheese. (502|427) K45

Units:
Quantity: 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

:lol: I simul'd it and the attacker either lost 15 spears, or 10 spears and a Paladin. That's what you get for farming my barbs! My last 5 farming runs have been 20/20/20 or less, so I spiked most of my barbs as they have nothing better to do when all my barbs are dry. :D

this is why the topic is created.. for him to be famous...

King Matt II

this is why the topic is created.. for him to be famous...

Erm, I don't quite understand what you mean? I was posting a report from a spike here seeing as this would be the right thread for it. So what if I'm the creator of the thread? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm spiking as we talk, so lets see the loses of the fella's farming :)

King Matt II

How long does it take for OD to update? I want to see who attacked it. :D

DeletedUser

Spiking with spear and paladin :icon_rolleyes:

Put your iron into use :icon_razz:

King Matt II

Spiking with spear and paladin :icon_rolleyes:

Put your iron into use :icon_razz:

Like I said earlier every single barb in my area is empty, I'm using all my troops to spike pretty much all of them. :icon_wink: