LOL love doing it as well! haven't done it yet as my barbs are free of bandits

DeletedUser

Attacker: TheCowMakesMow
Origin: TheCowMakesMows village (483|472) K44

Quantity: 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: ---
Destination: Bonus village (481|467) K44

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

:|

DeletedUser

Destination: Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) Kxx

Quantity: 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 14 277 571 862/xxxx

-15% luck too. lame.

DeletedUser

You're so funny.

A lot of people have died because of him, and you make a joke?

I don't know of a Saddam Bin Ladin, never heard of him, so he must not have killed that many people :|

If nobody else sees the humor in this.. Idk what to think anymore :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Its OSAMA BIN LADIN and SADDAM HUSSEIN... not SADDAM BIN LADIN, lol

DeletedUser

Attacker: Me
Origin: xxxxxxxx (xxx|xxx) Kxx

Quantity: 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Destination: Barbarian village (xxx|xxx) Kxx

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

At this rate of hitting spikes i'm going to get a pally weapon before bp is over. :(

King Matt II

How long does it take for OD to update? I want to see who attacked it. :D

Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 26,2010 04:10
Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 26,2010 04:06
Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 26,2010 02:23
Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 26,2010 01:43
Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 26,2010 01:13
Your support from Mmmmm, cheese. in Bonus village has been attacked Rename Feb 25,2010 21:35

6 different people attacked it, or the same guy did 6 times, and they were all yellow dots. :icon_biggrin:

King Matt II on 25.02. at 21:44
Oopsies.

king.james30 today at 00:35
Just wait I will get you back for that. Spiking all that is there to farm for me. go else wares. Final warning. If you want a war you will get one. Thats for sure....

King Matt II today at 09:02
You're threatening to take me out, so I did what I can do before BP ends to stop you.

Now you're threatening to take me out because I'm trying to stop you from taking me out so I can survive.

YOU MAKE SO MUCH SENSE!!111

DeletedUser

WOW!

You guys farming allready! In this early part of the game...

You guys are gooooooood!

DeletedUser

of course:D:D I started to farm with 30 spears the first day:D:D and a paladin of course:D:d dont forget the paladin boys:D:D

DeletedUser

Hmm....I can already tell that wemil93 and .snivil da dizil is TEH pro´s.

DeletedUser

Finely i know how it feel to be a pro! :snob:

Why do you guys farm with spears? Light cavalry is much faster and steal a lot more resources!!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No. I´m defenitly not a pro. I´m sure you are.

@.snivl; WOW! smart, ey? You farm whit spears UNTILL you get your Lc´s. then you farm whit both.

King Matt II

@.snivl; WOW! smart, ey? You farm whit spears UNTILL you get your Lc´s. then you farm whit both.

No, he doesn't farm, he steals. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is a waste from your res to build spear! Just get to light cavalry as soon as possible is told me!:heavycavalry:

They steal indeed from other villages which you send your attack.

King Matt II

It is a waste from your res to build spear! Just get to light cavalry as soon as possible is told me!:heavycavalry:

They steal indeed from other villages which you send your attack.

Well if you want to get technical they actually 'plunder' resources. :icon_wink: