I was looking around the forum and i couldn't find this post :icon_eek:

so i've made one, sorry if it's already been made
I'll start us off

clicky :)

i'm sure we all know how this works
James

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see why this is a funny attack or a successful defence?

Bleeblee

How is this a funny attack ? Looks like a normal report to me.

DeletedUser

To be honest, the only funny thing about either is how many troops you are losing to their rather pathetic defenses. Unless these are reports from the rim...

DeletedUser79062

To be honest, the only funny thing about either is how many troops you are losing to their rather pathetic defenses. Unless these are reports from the rim...

mine was from the rim
yet he had more points than me :D

DeletedUser

hahha BorntoRule and his buddy Alex8111 look like a couple of point whores to me...5 villages and the only defense you can muster is 600 swords and 3 nobles???!!!! At least dodge the nobles out of harms way...jeez, what couple of noobs...
...I've had a run in with those chumps a couple weeks ago...Take'em to the rim Anton... :)

DeletedUser

hahha BorntoRule and his buddy Alex8111 look like a couple of point whores to me...5 villages and the only defense you can muster is 600 swords and 3 nobles???!!!

Well, maybe the reason they have no defense available might have do with the way their tribe manages support. I nobled one of their players last week, he was about 4 hours distance from me with a noble train. Here is what the incoming support looked like when I got the village:

[SPOIL]
042810.jpg
[/SPOIL]

His friend I nobled just before that, must have known such a tactic would be useless. Instead he decided to muster his armies and attack!:

[SPOIL]
042710.jpg
[/SPOIL]

(Please don't flame me too bad for the noble timing, I didn't even think it necessary to bother against that guy)

DeletedUser

Plus that handful of spears thrown in there for good measure... priceless.. :)

DeletedUser

The thing i laughed at was the amount of troops the defender had...

DeletedUser

I have actually seen where sending 2 nobles has worked out for the attacker...... 1 time.
One noble died but the other lived and knocked the loyalty from around 19 to under 0

DeletedUser87937

I have actually seen where sending 2 nobles has worked out for the attacker...... 1 time.
One noble died but the other lived and knocked the loyalty from around 19 to under 0

yup, i agreed to it.. and seriously... i think the funnier part is not the nobleman, but how the defender actually had such a mixed of village...