funny attacks and successful defences

• Thread starter DeletedUser79062
  • Start date

DeletedUser93182

Like I said, it was after the fact and obviously if I posted it, I am not too worried about people knowing what I have it that village....but thanks for the TW lesson mate :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, Kanuk, I'm upset. I was going to send all of my nukes at it until I saw what was in it.....

Talking about funny attacks, did you see that one of my single catapult fakes didn't die and made its way back home. Brave little catapult!

DeletedUser

Oh, Kanuk, I'm upset. I was going to send all of my nukes at it until I saw what was in it.....

Talking about funny attacks, did you see that one of my single catapult fakes didn't die and made its way back home. Brave little catapult!

If it was a red report, chances are I looked at it, but I can't say I remember that one ;)

DeletedUser

Guys and Girls ( RC )...we need some good reports over here...no flaming each other...

You see , the topic says funny attacks and successful defences.

Give me 130 Hours ill post a successful defense :)

DeletedUser94087

Careful, we might be blown away by a whole new definition of "successfull." Then again it might end up counting as a funny attack. (maybe not to him though)

Repinski

He's banned, we'll have to wait for that to end before he can post.

drluke95

they were not successful defenses on his part,but successful attacks on my part.