funny attacks and successful defences

• Thread starter DeletedUser79062
  • Start date

DeletedUser93182

Axe singularity is the most effective nuke (must contain rams - any nuke without rams is rubbish) even over a selection of defensive builds as shown in this spreadsheet I stole from Xenron.

picture6ys.png

The defense builds are as follows:

Defense 1: 10500 Spearmen, 10500 Swordsmen
Defense 2: 9000 Spearmen, 2000 Heavy Cavalry
Defense 3: 15000 Spearmen, 6000 Swordsmen
Defense 4: 6000 Spearmen, 15000 Swordsmen

Clearly its main weakness is not its effectiveness but is its massive build time - you could have build 3 LC Heavy nukes in the time it took to make 1 axe nukes

DeletedUser

well in all fairness those defensive builds are rubbish to be honest

i ca send 250 rams to an empty village and the wall still wnt drop from a 20 to a 0..... lower wall less defiensive fighting power

either way you put it, an all axe nuke (even with rams is not effective) it is not worth the buid time to damage it will cause. If thats how you build, then have fun.... either way feel free to send an all axe nuke at me, any day of the week.

DeletedUser93182

Think we're agreeing with you.

The evidence is there to suggest that pure axe nuke (with 217 rams) is statistically strong.

However, none of us would make it because of build times and the fact that defenses are normally mixed. I'm not going to say what my exact nukes look like but they tend to be tailored to the enemy I'm facing - for example if they don't use a lot of archers in their defense then there is no point in including MA in the nuke.

DeletedUser

However, none of us would make it because of build times and the fact that defenses are normally mixed. I'm not going to say what my exact nukes look like but they tend to be tailored to the enemy I'm facing - for example if they don't use a lot of archers in their defense then there is no point in including MA in the nuke.

i agree. the nuke "composition" is almost defended on the enemy (at least in my case).

For example: i was getting ready to battle RobinGoodfellow, his defensive mainly focuses on Spears/Archers. Knowing that, i built my troops so that i have more MA and axes rather than concentrating on LC (meaning i lowered the number of LC and increased the amount of MA). Now that RobinGoodfellow has been removed from my region, i resume building the "normal" nukes instead of "specialized" nukes.

also, no one is stupid enough to build only one single defense. Most of experienced players have mixed defenses for better odds against any kind of attack. Archers have become extremely powerful because not many players build MA. The given defenses are a bit wacko and old. Not many people would build those kinds of defenses anymore.

Repinski

Your right SK, not many people do build that type of Defense anymore, that's why I created builds for O and D specifically for worlds with church, adv wep, and simple tech for this one. Hell I even wrote a guide to help people out. Then again I never published my guide in the externals, only a few tribes in game have seen it. !UN!, CORE, -XIII- and maybe Shock as far as I'm aware.

DeletedUser

Then again I never published my guide in the externals, only a few tribes in game have seen it. !UN!, CORE, -XIII- and maybe Shock as far as I'm aware.

I have seen it :p & im not in any of these hehehe

DeletedUser

Your right SK, not many people do build that type of Defense anymore, that's why I created builds for O and D specifically for worlds with church, adv wep, and simple tech for this one. Hell I even wrote a guide to help people out. Then again I never published my guide in the externals, only a few tribes in game have seen it. !UN!, CORE, -XIII- and maybe Shock as far as I'm aware.

we has Guides on Nukes and defenses that i put up in our forums Rep but if you care to share mail me on skype and ill put yours up if ya want :icon_razz:

Repinski

Valerie already put it up and I recently published it. Check my sig.

DeletedUser

Noob. That amount is nowhere near the level of "over-stacked". That amount of defense troops in a village is normal and i see it almost every single day. Now, Skunk15 definitely has "over-stacked" that village (but that was intentional.

@Kanuk a NutZ

You also are a noob for posting the number of your own troops defending that village. That's like giving a free scout mission to your enemy who happens to come across this thread.

Am I? Twas after the fact and why wouldn't I post that :)

DeletedUser

Am I? Twas after the fact and why wouldn't I post that :)

well, have you seen anyone else posting their own defenses in the externals?

the only reason i can think of is that they want to brag about the defenses in that village, but the amount in your report isnt something to brag...sure it's got over 90K of spears, but that isnt an amount that we would go "omg, that's a lot of defenses". it just means that your OTHER villages are wide open for an attack. Im not sure if others see that amount regularly, but we in SubV see that amount of troops in almost every time RC orders us to stack a village.

Plus, a scout mission is very vital information (by letting us see your own defenses, you practically give that guy a free scout mission if that player came across this report) . Without the scout report, that player in your report would probably attack again. Well, more ODD for you, then you would wipe out that player's offenses. But since you posted the amount here, that player might have came across it and stopped attacking.

DeletedUser

well who's the one sending 80 attacks getting their panties in a twist. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well, have you seen anyone else posting their own defenses in the externals?

the only reason i can think of is that they want to brag about the defenses in that village, but the amount in your report isnt something to brag...sure it's got over 90K of spears, but that isnt an amount that we would go "omg, that's a lot of defenses". it just means that your OTHER villages are wide open for an attack. Im not sure if others see that amount regularly, but we in SubV see that amount of troops in almost every time RC orders us to stack a village.

Plus, a scout mission is very vital information (by letting us see your own defenses, you practically give that guy a free scout mission if that player came across this report) . Without the scout report, that player in your report would probably attack again. Well, more ODD for you, then you would wipe out that player's offenses. But since you posted the amount here, that player might have came across it and stopped attacking.

Like I said, it was after the fact and obviously if I posted it, I am not too worried about people knowing what I have it that village....but thanks for the TW lesson mate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys and Girls ( RC )...we need some good reports over here...no flaming each other...

You see , the topic says funny attacks and successful defences.