Funny Attacks, Defences, and IGMs.

Child in time

Ok, so... everybody played here since the beta's :)?

Cheeky Hamster today at 15:41
i have played every single world since the beta, every one, i know how to play - i especially know how to perfect the start-up.

you have no barbs near you, i will grow faster than you and end up attacking you into submission.

to be honest with you this is nothing more than cyber-bullying and blackmail combined.

even if you do attack me and try to destroy my village, what will come of it, my clan will support me and ill rebuild and attack back, believe me when i say that i am prepared to outlast you.

i wish you good luck, also re-direct any new mail concerning you attacking me toward my clan leader [player]dark temptation[/player].

have a nice day and dont forget to

BURN IN HELL!!!

:)

KOA Anubis today at 15:32
Dear Neighbour,

Now you see the thing is, I am the Head Duke of »AoD« - Tw11.

I have been playing since the Beta Servers (June 2005).
Mainly active on world 2, this account on world 11.
If you feel the necessity to send me the bog-standard restart mail, then feel free to argue with me about it in your reply. Your only response will be Spears, and Lc coming your way before the week is out.

Have fun in this world, If you wish to make a PA, then go ahead and keep mailing me, if not, then I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Regards,
[player]KOA Anubis[/player]

Damn. And those are close to me :lol:

Seriously, why are their responses 'OMG' i played on beta.

Btw that Anubis guy, he claims his """""Brother""""" is =SK= Raven, should i already let an admin head his way to check him for cheating?

DeletedUser

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-19.2% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: MooMix1
Village: DEATH (508|506) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Lizy
Village: Lizys village (500|500) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 0 0 0 0/0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 51 to 18

I almost have my first village, guys. :) How you doing?

DeletedUser

5 minutes into the tribe and i realise i need to to leave.

Ace Of Darkness 2 today at 16:32
you are forum mod for now. Ill be mass recruiting for an hour or two, hoping to get a couple tribes.

DeletedUser

hello said:
mes writer italy today at 16:17
can do you enter in my tribe?
mes writer italy today at 16:53
we are a accademy of big!!!!plz enter in my tribe...
mes writer italy today at 16:58
with you this tribe arrived 27 in rank!!!!please we are a top player in other world...i in wolrd 6 i have 2.900.000 points!!!!we are experience player...

Its always the same, but this one stood out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

quote=:(]
Agro today at 15:51
Hey I'm [player]Agro[/player] you are in my 13 x 13 and on one my many potential farms i understand yo want to stay and grow in your area but you can't when your being farmed unless you use one of a few tactics so im saying this to leave the disappointment out for you for later in the game unkind regards [player]Agro[/player]

sujide today at 16:36
what i dont get it

sujide today at 16:36
it is im not getting points now

Agro today at 16:42
do you want to know how to start off with level 10 HQ and level 20 timbre clay and iron it's a glitch.

sujide today at 16:44
yes if you want to say

sujide today at 16:46
to me.

Agro today at 16:49
okay don't tell anyone else seriously only a few people know this glitch go
Settings
Start over
type in password then click ok
it will make you restart but it's so worth it i restarted and landed here iv already got 30 spears from doing it and high hq and resources but do it quick before they find out.

sujide today at 16:54
ok im not telling any people

sujide today at 16:57
can you do it to me i cant do it do you want accont sit dis one

Agro today at 17:01
sorry mate they just found it out :(

[/quote]

he restarted lol

DeletedUser

Lol

Haha

Howdy said:
Wildman90 today at 16:55
Hey Fellow Neighbour,
Ive got some bad news for you i'm here with a tribe full of very experienced members Ive had 9.3 million points on w3 and i'm a known ODA whore that means that you kill all of your neighbours
If you restart then ill even teach you a few tricks of the game to help you become just as strong as me.

Greetz your neighbour Wildman
curlyboi33 today at 16:57
listen assh*le. if u even touch me my tribe will tear u to pieces

DeletedUser

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy
Wildman90 today at 16:55
Hey Fellow Neighbour,
Ive got some bad news for you i'm here with a tribe full of very experienced members Ive had 9.3 million points on w3 and i'm a known ODA whore that means that you kill all of your neighbours
If you restart then ill even teach you a few tricks of the game to help you become just as strong as me.

Greetz your neighbour Wildman
curlyboi33 today at 16:57
listen assh*le. if u even touch me my tribe will tear u to pieces

>

WIN! - The rest are facepalm material

Child in time

I own though:

Joining said:
mam292 today at 17:39
Hey,

Can you give me a chance to join? Looking for active and highly communicative tribe.

~M

Child in time today at 17:41
Who are you :p?

mam292 today at 18:20
From Texas, USA and have experience on one of the other servers (don't remember which one). Am pretty active and want to join team-oriented alliance. Early focus on building up resources and then fast expansion into bonus villages.

Child in time today at 18:22
ok.. :p no sorry we don't invite

xstefanx

You bother looking up the other names?

Yes, 100 points 51 points and nothing else