why? said:
campingdude12 today at 00:10
why don't you wanna join my tribe?
campingdude12 today at 00:10
nvm
-Uneek- today at 00:11
Because im in [ally]ALIEN![/ally]
campingdude12 today at 00:11
yeah i know thats why i posted nvm. well would you like an alliance?
-Uneek- today at 00:12
You have a lot to learn about this game man....
campingdude12 today at 00:12
????
campingdude12 today at 00:13
if your saying that cuz i didn't include reasons why i want one and how it would benefit you look below:
Hello this is campingdude12 from the tribe of [ally]K-E[/ally], and i was wondering if you would like an alliance. this would be a full fledged alliance. Benefits: Protection from your enemies, An extra and healthy alliance, support when your members need it in either resources or troops, Our family is large and the others will help you protect as well, and being as this is a new tribe i have the right to suppose that most tribes have little to no alliances or NAPS.
so get back to me :D
-Uneek- today at 00:14
Dude this world started only hours ago. People dont make alliances until months into the game. No matter who you ally with, if its this early in the game your going to be branded a noob. The only reason I made this tribe is so tribes like yours wills top inviting me.
campingdude12 today at 00:15
oh and i have been playing for 2 yrs now so don't say that....and my tribe will top yours!
-Uneek- today at 00:16
If you've been playing for two years you'd know the name of the game.. ya know Tribal WARS not Tribal Hugs, thats another game. And I surely hope that your tribe tops mine since im not going to invite anyone into it.
Jeez your a nub.
campingdude12 today at 00:17
that was one of the worst come backs i have ever heard! lol. and the reason to make a tribe is to invite them.

Yea..

DeletedUser

Im trying my hardest here;

Greetings from NG.NG said:
Reaperised today at 01:00
As duke of NG.NG, may I ask......why?

Rocket boost today at 01:03
what do u mean why?, sorry but i do not understand what u mean?

Reaperised today at 01:09
Sincere apologies - I thought it was obvious?

Rocket boost today at 01:10
sorry, but please explain to me what u mean?, since i am a little busy right now!

Reaperised today at 01:14
I guess I must apologise again then. You see, I find it hard to talk to....you know....n00bs of your stature.

You see, I was just wondering how you guys can play like that. Point whoring infinately for what? So you can be top of the leaderboard for a day? To get rimmed later on?

Hmm, no?

Just wondering...

Rocket boost today at 01:20
well let me explain some stuff to you. if you look at my tribe we are very close to each other, all of us are located in K55 except one player and he is there for a reason. We have made powerful allies e.g.with the best tribe in the game. I have eddited The forum and the players have been using it so far. Not just that but I have wrote massive advice sheets to help the tribe which are over 1500 words long. Hope you understand what I mean!
Thanks for your time
[player]Rocket boost[/player]

-uneek-

I would watch out man. I mean he did type 1500 words, scary stuff.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I would watch out man. I mean he did type 1500 words, scary stuff.:icon_eek:

I know, but thats not all....his players are using the tribal forum... :icon_redface:

Im in trouble now! :lol:

-uneek-

Their using the forum?! All hope is lost. They will rule the K with relative ease im afraid :icon_cry:.

-uneek-

So this tribe invites me in and automatically gives me baronship. It didnt work out so well :icon_sad:

1 said:
KingLee1345 today at 02:05
U f*ckig sl*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Uneek- today at 02:06
Nub cake, letten noobs run your tribe.

DeletedUser

So this tribe invites me in and automatically gives me baronship. It didnt work out so well :icon_sad:

Bonus points if you report him for offensive language and he gets banned. :icon_idea:

-uneek-

Oh I did haha. He kept on messaging me with insults. Now is buddy is saying that he will rim me the first take BP is over.:icon_wink:

-uneek-

Sorry said:
-Uneek- today at 04:07
I only join tribes that make me a duke, im a very experienced player.
drwonka today at 04:09
If you can help out the tribe you might be a duke right away ;)
drwonka today at 04:10
If you join right now, i will make you a duke, and you have to help get this tribe going.
this tribe will only have the best of the best, so please make sure we follow that ;)
-Uneek- today at 04:11
Then why did you randomly invite me without knowing if I was good or not?
drwonka today at 04:12
your in the top 20 of the k.
drwonka today at 04:13
so what do ya say?
ready to join the dark side?... oh im sorry... i mean the BLACK side. XD
-Uneek- today at 04:14
All right ima point it out, points do not mean anything, trust me.
drwonka today at 04:17
i know this. But for now i want to make the tribe well known and threatening. And once that happens i kick the n00bish point whores, and recruit all the troop whores.
drwonka today at 04:22
so whats your final answer?
-Uneek- today at 04:24
I duno man. I mean my tribe has a wicked cool name, Super Cool Death Knights from Mars. Thats a pretty intense name, and my village is aptly named Super Cool Death Knights HQ.
drwonka today at 04:28
BLACK is so much darker... and what lies in the dark is unknown. cant get much more wicked than that ;)
And then you could have your first village be called BLACK HQ, then the next village be red, the blue, then white, etc.
like people do using name chains, ya know? =P
im done asking now, but please know that black will own everything thats visible in the light.
-Uneek- today at 04:29
How will it own the light if its black? I duno man im pretty stuck on being a Super Cool Death Knight from Mars. I mean.. from Mars dude! That place is teh evilistest!
drwonka today at 04:31
well i geuss you havent noticed all the black on mars.
and honestly.. how can you get darker than black?
XD
-Uneek- today at 04:33
But man were like alienzez!! and Death Knights! Thats uber pwnidge on teh nubz bro! The other martians in my village would be very offended if I changed the name of my village to BLACK HQ. What if a black guy gets offended? Its a lose lose situation.
drwonka today at 04:54
well fine then =P

This provided some good entertainment for a while.

DeletedUser

LOL! That's the guy I made restart when hewas next to me!

Hey said:
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:01
If you want that tribe alive restart. I'll clear entire 7x7
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:03
i looked u up on tw stats and ur not wat u say u are
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:04
and why dont u just join? its best to join a tribe in the very ge
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:05
I know. This my alias. Restart now to have a chance. You'll stay K45 but not near me.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:06
why cant u just join? you have to be apart of a tribe anyway then what should i look up to find ur real name?
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:08
Pride - get the other 2 bits.
Seriously, Just restart, then you'll be near nubs.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:09
i did but what do u mean about pride?
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:09
It's my acc. name with othed bits on.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:11
what other bits? dukeofvideos?
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:12
Well, 1 part is 'the'
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:13
dude i dont get what ur saying at all and i think u just played me so u could get a free barb
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:19
haha i knew it. but if i need help from u later could u help me out? friends? i just wanna get as many allies as i can
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:20
Ok, add me as friend.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:21
do u have a premium?
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:23
No.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:24
same. ok good. so just tell me. did u tell me to restart so u could have a free barb? i wont be mad i jw
DukeOfVideos on 16.02. at 15:26
I'm attacking all in 7x7 and if i farmed you ur tribe would fail.
curlyboi33 on 16.02. at 15:29
ok thanks

No wonder he was mardy :D

(he restarted - free barb for me :D)