Funny Attacks, Defences, and IGMs.

DeletedUser

Not hard when youre up the backside of the duke who saved you from being rimmed

Thats why it has your name on the profile, that account was in the same tribe fraooq was in, Oh how very deciteful of you.

1 - If you think so, I have survived nonetheless. Don't you agree? :icon_confused: Also, there was more than one person who "stopped me from being rimmed". Shall I tell you why? It's because I'm actually liked. Nonetheless, you know nothing of actual happenings here on this topic, so why bring it up?

2 - It's not my account, I'd never heard of it. Why is that so hard to believe. I looked up the account (on TWstats btw)

Razdds2 vs. Great Ekbatan

Hate it right, Raz be like, "haters get your paper right."

Hello i am Danny i play this account with my Toy boy Matty who has the most adorable face =) aww soo cute <3, anyway attack me and i will not be a caring or a nice girl i will become mean =)

MR De-Tergent HaS BeEn a VeRy BaD BoY o_O

a) I'm not a girl
b) Myself and others call me Dany, not Danny. No idea why, but that's a fact.
c) I don't know any player called Matty

Why is it so hard to believe that someone else called Danny plays this game? It's not as if it's a common name or anything? :icon_rolleyes: I mean.. my coplayer's called Danny too... (oh and btw, he doesn't play the 2fast 2noble account lee :icon_wink:)

omg some stuff i would not expect to see where said here. Calm down everyone dany you know ur skilled we all do lol.......accounts can go really bad considering luck so past accounts or future tbh dont mean much.. Also farooq you have a big cock dear me we all learn new things everyday lmao :(.... Anyway posted here to get some smexy attraction

.. and attraction you got :icon_biggrin: Thanks fire, you're really skilled too :icon_wink: Probably more skilled :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

(on TWstats btw)

Oh i didnt realise you could see ppls COA and there words on TWstata, you will have to show me how

DeletedUser

sunday diner? :lol:, ahhh you sent the attack in the break and hoped your troops would get something to eat, but what you didnt know was the landing time was after the break. You noob :icon_redface:

close...but it was a church......and he had it long enough to build a full nuke btw....

DeletedUser

yep cos thats what i use TW STATS for, to check peoples COAs

What can I say? I was intrigued after you said that I was this mystery player I'd never heard of. You said that my name was mentioned in his profile, so I was him. I went to see the profile on Twstats.

Guess you're not man enough to admit the fact you were wrong .:lol:

DeletedUser

What can I say? I was intrigued after you said that I was this mystery player I'd never heard of. You said that my name was mentioned in his profile, so I was him. I went to see the profile on Twstats.

Guess you're not man enough to admit the fact you were wrong .:lol:

HOw was i not, i asked you to show me

Oh i didnt realise you could see ppls COA and there words on TWstata, you will have to show me how

i believe is what i said, asking where. :icon_redface:

seriously

[spoil]
1230464175973.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Nah your mom sent it to me after she started talking to me alot on facebook, i asked her what you looked like. Not ur fault your dad is your uncle on your moms side
U mean i´m the one at the left? I love your insults lee :D

Why would u want to have a picture of me? Stalker.

DeletedUser

U mean i´m the one at the left? I love your insults lee :D

Why would u want to have a picture of me? Stalker.

Well with the way your mom was talking its nice to see the kid who could become my step son :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HOw was i not, i asked you to show me

i believe is what i said, asking where. :icon_redface:

seriously

[spoil]
1230464175973.jpg
[/spoil]

...Admit you were wrong about me being that player...

Looks like you just failed (again³¹)

DeletedUser

I´d kill myself if i were your stephson. That´s just sick. Having u as a steph fater, or even worse, a father. I feel sorry for your kids. I hope their mom´s not like their dad. But oh well, i bet u met her in prison, right? Cause after all, you´re TEH prison boiii ;)
yep yep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...Admit you were wrong about me being that player...

Looks like you just failed (again³¹)

well i can play your game and say you have still not proved me wrong, you have offered no substancial proof