Funny attacks / successful defences.

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well I hit 3 villages of a kgr player, and in those 3 villages I killed a total of 25K LC

10K in one, 8K in another and 7K in the third :), was a small amount of defensive troops in one village

This was about a month ago and I did not post it because I felt it would be unfair to the player who was obviously new. If the player quits I will post them here :)

lol i cleared a FUSION village on the front lines with 500 HC i still think thats funnier and it was also abour a month or so ago

DeletedUser

lol i cleared a FUSION village on the front lines with 500 HC i still think thats funnier and it was also abour a month or so ago

you think it funnier that a non active player had 500 hc in his village? or maybe someone dodged and 500 hc support arrived?

Just so I am clear, you think having 10,000 LC in a village which in my 15 months of playing I have never come across is not as bad as what you refer to?

The sad thing is that I taught your player some details once he left kgr.

DeletedUser

You can tell how experienced the guy was Yonithan by the fact he actually believed you when you told all of K85 I had "sold them out". 4 weeks later he has learnt the truth of the matter and has actually rejoined us.

DeletedUser

well docke if we did not have fronts on all sides I would have taken all of K85. And you did declared knowing that K85 was going to be hit and then did not reinforce for over 1 month. He left tribe after 6 of my nukes hit him. They were only explotorative lol

Players like gunthrr55 were collaterol damage were they not? I would say you sold out those guys and I stand by that comment. Obviously you have done far better than any of the world expected, but on the day of declaration I stated you sold them out, and even April1988 agreed who I know was an ex world player that I respectd (now being sitted but had friends in tribe and would not leave). I think under the circumstances most people would agree my comment was fair and reasonable. I am surprised if gunthrr is still active that he is loyal to you guys, and to be honest that deserves some respect.

Anyway I taught him what units were what and he supported me as well. He said leave him out of this war and that you guys were a bunch of idiots. I said if he left KGR he would not be attacked and I kept my word.

edit, I attacked April because she would not leave tribe, it was my nukes that cleared most of the villages and allowed the first stage of our offensive, when I renobled a couple off fusion members I was flamed! hence I want to be clear that April was not the second turn coat in K85. I also expect that if you are to win K85 that those two players will be dealt with by KGR. So I have two smiles on me at the moment :) :)

We pretty much had 4 active players that damaged K85. If we had not been so inactive in K76 (combined with your spies) I am sure I would have taken all of K85.

Still I am sure members of your tribe will not like the fact that he abused you guys, supported me and others, then when he thinks you guys are now winning again he rejoins. Sounds like a turn coat, when your next major war occurs, is he the type of person you want in the trenches with you?.

Just like the other player in K85 who helped me out and then tried to get me reported for merging accounts 1 month after my message about my co player! and after having supported me as well. So he spied for me, betrayed TDP, and then turned coated when he saw the tables turning. One thing I have learned about spies is that this is a common theme, I expect UPADS would do the same to you if for example in 15 months DSL was on your border.

Docke I have a lot of respect for the standards you set in your tribe and the organisiation of it. However when double crossed like this I have decided to make sure your tribe members are aware of the two players in K85

FTR Gunthrr would not switch sides even though I helped him before the war and hence we nobled him. Have a look who recieved no attacks from my team and figure out who it was.

Let me be clear the KGR was machine has been very effective, and spies or not I dont intend to take anythig away from you guys. All is fair in love and war, but I would think the players in your tribe that were active from day 1 would feel some resentment and the two players who took an easy ride.

I ask this final question, when we were taking 5 or 6 k85 villages a day, if we had maintained that momentum do you really think those two players would be part of KGR now? To be honest Docke, you have shown that you deserve better than that.

One last final point!, the challenge for KGR (because it is clear so many are new players) is to see how active there member can stay once they exceed 100 villages. I would say Docke hands down is the best at getting the most out of "smaller" players. But the beauty of this game as it evolves and effectively becomes 10 different games during its life cycle.

I look forward to how Docke handles the challenges that this game will bring. I have a feeling he is well equipped to do so :)

Please dont see this as a flame, I think the NAF family needed to take a leaf out of your book and I have no doubt they would (and still could) defeat NME (even with stuart!). That is something for you to be proud of :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well docke if we did not have fronts on all sides I would have taken all of K85. And you did declared knowing that K85 was going to be hit and then did not reinforce for over 1 month. He left tribe after 6 of my nukes hit him. They were only explotorative lol

Players like gunthrr55 were collaterol damage were they not? I would say you sold out those guys and I stand by that comment. Obviously you have done far better than any of the world expected, but on the day of declaration I stated you sold them out, and even April1988 agreed who I know was an ex world player that I respectd (now being sitted but had friends in tribe and would not leave). I think under the circumstances most people would agree my comment was fair and reasonable. I am surprised if gunthrr is still active that he is loyal to you guys, and to be honest that deserves some respect.

Anyway I taught him what units were what and he supported me as well. He said leave him out of this war and that you guys were a bunch of idiots. I said if he left KGR he would not be attacked and I kept my word.

edit, I attacked April because she would not leave tribe, it was my nukes that cleared most of the villages and allowed the first stage of our offensive, when I renobled a couple off fusion members I was flamed! hence I want to be clear that April was not the second turn coat in K85. I also expect that if you are to win K85 that those two players will be dealt with by KGR. So I have two smiles on me at the moment :) :)

We pretty much had 4 active players that damaged K85. If we had not been so inactive in K76 (combined with your spies) I am sure I would have taken all of K85.

Still I am sure members of your tribe will not like the fact that he abused you guys, supported me and others, then when he thinks you guys are now winning again he rejoins. Sounds like a turn coat, when your next major war occurs, is he the type of person you want in the trenches with you?.

Just like the other player in K85 who helped me out and then tried to get me reported for merging accounts 1 month after my message about my co player! and after having supported me as well. So he spied for me, betrayed TDP, and then turned coated when he saw the tables turning. One thing I have learned about spies is that this is a common theme, I expect UPADS would do the same to you if for example in 15 months DSL was on your border.

Docke I have a lot of respect for the standards you set in your tribe and the organisiation of it. However when double crossed like this I have decided to make sure your tribe members are aware of the two players in K85

FTR Gunthrr would not switch sides even though I helped him before the war and hence we nobled him. Have a look who recieved no attacks from my team and figure out who it was.

Let me be clear the KGR was machine has been very effective, and spies or not I dont intend to take anythig away from you guys. All is fair in love and war, but I would think the players in your tribe that were active from day 1 would feel some resentment and the two players who took an easy ride.

I ask this final question, when we were taking 5 or 6 k85 villages a day, if we had maintained that momentum do you really think those two players would be part of KGR now? To be honest Docke, you have shown that you deserve better than that.

One last final point!, the challenge for KGR (because it is clear so many are new players) is to see how active there member can stay once they exceed 100 villages. I would say Docke hands down is the best at getting the most out of "smaller" players. But the beauty of this game as it evolves and effectively becomes 10 different games during its life cycle.

I look forward to how Docke handles the challenges that this game will bring. I have a feeling he is well equipped to do so :)

Please dont see this as a flame, I think the NAF family needed to take a leaf out of your book and I have no doubt they would (and still could) defeat NME (even with stuart!). That is something for you to be proud of :)

That certainly was interesting.

DeletedUser

Heh, I thought this thread was limited to just successful in-game attacking/defending.
I guess not? :3

Quite an interesting post, Yoni.

Perhaps you'll all find this lame, but I found the good humour of my opponent rather amusing. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, I thought this thread was limited to just successful in-game attacking/defending.
I guess not? :3

Quite an interesting post, Yoni.

Perhaps you'll all find this lame, but I found the good humour of my opponent rather amusing. :3
I lol'd at that entire post.
'Tis funny.

DeletedUser

you think it funnier that a non active player had 500 hc in his village? or maybe someone dodged and 500 hc support arrived?

Just so I am clear, you think having 10,000 LC in a village which in my 15 months of playing I have never come across is not as bad as what you refer to?

The sad thing is that I taught your player some details once he left kgr.

no i used 500 hc to clear the village o_O

DeletedUser

That was a weaker front and to be fair you did have success there but to be perfectly honest it was one front, those players werent sold out as they where supported eventually as you didnt rim them. (keep in mind K86 people and further where fighting people themselves and thus could not support straight away till we had bassically cleared fusion from that continent) not to mention alot of the tribe didnt know the war was imminent.. alot guessed.. but it wasnt like wed been planning for weeks and building up troops.. i know myself when the war started i had one intact nuke.. fact is were a tribe knowing for supporting eachother in times of need and so far when i have been involved in fighting i have seen utter selflessness from my tribemates. You win some you lose some.. Gunthrr took losses.. heavy losses granted.. however i for one would be willing to help him rebuild and expand.

Fact still remains you didnt take the continent and the war is coming to a close in the not to far off future.

Forgive me if this sounds like im jumping on you, i just dont like the fact docke is being accused of selling out players as i know there is no way he would do this.

DeletedUser

I did that once. Accidently sent a nuke and forgot to include the axes....By the time I realized that, it was too late. Last time I send a nuke real quick before going out the door heh.