Funny Attacks

Ripfin

the point is what does it say about a tribe that has some serious noobs like that in it ?

Ripfin

It says they are noobs :p

funny thing is tried to warn his leaders about his stupidity and they think he did right killing his defenses and attacking so early in the game when he only had a few defensive units on an unknown enemy.

Ripfin

Typical Ripfin, comes brag every world about his amazing accomplishments early stage when players attack him with spears, then 2 to 3 month later, gets rimmed :lol:

says the quack who lets his players attack with defensive troops. how is that going?

also I brag about my staying power late in the world when i'm still alive and annoying tribes who can't get me to stop, so get it right.

also funny thing is I'm not giving world 81 my full undivided attention, hell I barely log on, i'm too busy on another couple of worlds on other accounts.

but as it goes PHX and their family tribes are a joke, plain and simple and see them being early meals for other tribes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116214

says the quack who lets his players attack with defensive troops. how is that going?

also I brag about my staying power late in the world when i'm still alive and annoying tribes who can't get me to stop, so get it right.

also funny thing is I'm not giving world 81 my full undivided attention, hell I barely log on, i'm too busy on another couple of worlds on other accounts.

but as it goes PHX and their family tribes are a joke, plain and simple and see them being early meals for other tribes.

Like the usual, when reality hits, Ripfin goes left and right :icon_rolleyes:
Am not even playing this world :lol:
Again, well done on annoying players who are attacking you with D units. You deserve a medal.
You surviving late stage? My dog laughed reading this.

The quack you are replying to, is the quack who sent your ass running to the rim behind Jager in w69 :lol:

So tell us more plz, how bad are you brah?

Ripfin

yeah and still I was around till the end of that world and still annoying those who thought they were good(albeit when the world was won by the #2 tribe disbanding and quitting, I did quit), don't get me wrong, i'm not great i'm a mediocre player but what sets me above others is I don't quit at the first sign of 20K incoming, I go meh and fight on while laughing the whole way.

as to the players who attack with defensive units, they are just an embarrassment all around and bring shame upon that tribe.

DeletedUser116214

yeah and still I was around till the end of that world and still annoying those who thought they were good(albeit when the world was won by the #2 tribe disbanding and quitting, I did quit), don't get me wrong, i'm not great i'm a mediocre player but what sets me above others is I don't quit at the first sign of 20K incoming, I go meh and fight on while laughing the whole way.

as to the players who attack with defensive units, they are just an embarrassment all around and bring shame upon that tribe.

If you call nobling a barb 70 hours away after you got rimmed by us and our tribe barcode surviving till the end, then your concept of being around till the end of a world is pretty damn retarded.

Annoyed players?

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10033248&type=gain&pn=-1

Good thing you annoyed dem barbs. They were pretty irritating, i know :icon_rolleyes:

I don't care who attacked you or not and how, that is not the point.
Stop bragging on externals and making fun of players "especially when they do not even know the game", when you, yourself are not even better.

Ripfin

all I heard was blah blah blah, yeah I only had one village when I quit, sure, go ahead and believe that, in fact ignore all the villages nobled after I quit.

not topo mention the player who talked a lot and yet I ended up nobling them, not too mention when I quit is when Knock decided to noble me after I told a Rumsey in the tribe I was quitting and they can finally get my villages, but you ignore that don't you.

sirgivememon

The fact that you honestly think attacking with DEF troops, on the first day BP ends, is the 'definition of noob' shows that, as i told you IG, that you need to learn how to change a light-bulb. The one above your head been burnt-out for awhile now.

sirgivememon

Besides mate, sounds like you've made a name out of yourself as a joke. Seems this mantra is pretty typical of you.

Ripfin

The fact that you honestly think attacking with DEF troops, on the first day BP ends, is the 'definition of noob' shows that, as i told you IG, that you need to learn how to change a light-bulb. The one above your head been burnt-out for awhile now.

and yet, everyone else who posted here also thinks attacking with your pitiful defenses is a noob decision. seriously to attack an unknown player with a handful of defensive units right out of BP is stupid and idiotic.

sirgivememon

and yet, everyone else who posted here also thinks attacking with your pitiful defenses is a noob decision. seriously to attack an unknown player with a handful of defensive units right out of BP is stupid and idiotic.

Mate, all some people have right out of bat is DEF troops. And really? I see MAYBE one person agreeing. Other than that, everyone else is just laughing at your non-sense again. Seriously, how intelligent is it to message dukes saying "Your members are R*t**ded", when you yourself got wiped not long after. You claim "lost all def" when he sent more than that shortly after. That's about as stupid of a decision as your mother letting you upgrade from safety scissors.

Ripfin

Mate, all some people have right out of bat is DEF troops. And really? I see MAYBE one person agreeing. Other than that, everyone else is just laughing at your non-sense again. Seriously, how intelligent is it to message dukes saying "Your members are R*t**ded", when you yourself got wiped not long after. You claim "lost all def" when he sent more than that shortly after. That's about as stupid of a decision as your mother letting you upgrade from safety scissors.

people don't piss of their defenses since it will make them a target, you think I didn't share his report or even your mail with others? or that other people are not laughing at you and your tribe now? not too mention your a liar saying how you have seen non-existent reports.

sirgivememon

people don't piss of their defenses since it will make them a target, you think I didn't share his report or even your mail with others? or that other people are not laughing at you and your tribe now? not too mention your a liar saying how you have seen non-existent reports.

read my other post, i corrected it. I have yet to see one person laughing at it. Theres a comment above "It means they're noobs :p" but that is all i have seen. Any sensible player knows dang well that it's okay to attack with those in the beginning. I've seen you share the report mate, and haven't gotten many positive replies on your side have ya? LOL. If he had lost his entire army, or was doing it past day one, it would've been a much greater problem. My tribe are fighters, not whiners like you