Funny Attacks

DeletedUser

Mate, I think I know the point you are trying to make, you managed to make a nooby tribe hate you and strive to rim you. And you being a master troll who barely logs in to this world or cares what happens to his village just turtled and made them waste their troops on your village and in the end because you barely play the world you never got bored and so you are now still around because they catted you to a size where no one would noble you.

Congrats, you trolled a tribe, would you like a medal? No one is impressed :/

DeletedUser116214

Mate, I think I know the point you are trying to make, you managed to make a nooby tribe hate you and strive to rim you. And you being a master troll who barely logs in to this world or cares what happens to his village just turtled and made them waste their troops on your village and in the end because you barely play the world you never got bored and so you are now still around because they catted you to a size where no one would noble you.

Lol apparently, you do not know Ripfin. He starts every world by bragging about how awesome he is, then he gets destroyed and comes back on the forum and starts trolling to save himself from the embarrassment. And after everything, end it with "i got bored".
Just typical Ripfin, nothing less nothing more.

DeletedUser

Lol apparently, you do not know Ripfin. He starts every world by bragging about how awesome he is, then he gets destroyed and comes back on the forum and starts trolling to save himself from the embarrassment. And after everything, end it with "i got bored".
Just typical Ripfin, nothing less nothing more.
I actually had the displeasure of meeting him on 69. Gladly I did not play that world for very long, no real point considering I was in your continent :icon_wink:

Ripfin

I actually had the displeasure of meeting him on 69. Gladly I did not play that world for very long, no real point considering I was in your continent :icon_wink:

evidently you don't know Phoenecian, he claims he did this same exact thing on world 69 and low and behold, no he didn't in fact nobody did, but hey he likes to think hes this big bad person when hes nothing but a comedic punchline, he also forgot to mention I've been saying on this world that I was just passing the time here from day one, or that the "Noob" he was defending was a 6 year veteran.

also in response to your earlier post:

the tribe I made fun of was not the one that Catted me down nor are they affiliated with them, in fact the worst that tribe ever did to me was kill a couple hundred troops, while the tribe that did Cat me down I also gave kudos too but then again they know how to play, unlike the PHX family of tribes which know only how to get rimmed it seems, so until you learn to read stay out of my face.

DeletedUser116214

evidently you don't know Phoenecian, he claims he did this same exact thing on world 69 and low and behold, no he didn't in fact nobody did, but hey he likes to think hes this big bad person when hes nothing but a comedic punchline, he also forgot to mention I've been saying on this world that I was just passing the time here from day one, or that the "Noob" he was defending was a 6 year veteran.

also in response to your earlier post:

the tribe I made fun of was not the one that Catted me down nor are they affiliated with them, in fact the worst that tribe ever did to me was kill a couple hundred troops, while the tribe that did Cat me down I also gave kudos too but then again they know how to play, unlike the PHX family of tribes which know only how to get rimmed it seems, so until you learn to read stay out of my face.

Wait what, i thought you blocked me! Didn't i tell you you won't, because you said the same thing in w69 after i rimmed your ass and then you didn't do it :icon_rolleyes:
I never said i am a big bad person, apparently you fail to notice that in 7 pages posts in the forums, you been the joke of everyone.
Like the usual, Big shot ripfin, talks, makes fun of players and end up getting rimmed.
Fool.

DeletedUser116214

Well was a fun world.
I had the pleasure of sending ripfin from the center of the map to the rim behind Jager :p
Probably 1 of the most fun worlds, w69 was packed in action from the beg till the end

Ripfin

whats funny is thought I would have been nobled by now but still here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

whats realy funny is that you have a village no one wants to noble.

Ripfin

I know go figure its not like its a small village its of decent size, just undesirable I guess :p

DeletedUser

2,279 is a small village though. 3,000 points is acceptable, but I wouldn't try noble under that.

llanowar

This isn't a funny attack in that "Ha ha he hit me with 12000 spears", but here we have a 1300 point account and he just launched THIS at me.

Attack D3@th Inc. (564|380) K35 Lord godfreys village (473|589) K54 Lord godfrey 228.0 on 01.09. at 15:13:24:162

So he launched an attack that will take 5 days to land. Dear God.

Ripfin

This isn't a funny attack in that "Ha ha he hit me with 12000 spears", but here we have a 1300 point account and he just launched THIS at me.

Attack D3@th Inc. (564|380) K35 Lord godfreys village (473|589) K54 Lord godfrey 228.0 on 01.09. at 15:13:24:162

So he launched an attack that will take 5 days to land. Dear God.

he was really bored or he really hates you :icon_razz: