Funny Attacks

Ripfin

So there is 59 players that have killed more troops than you, and don't feel the need to come here bragging about it?

also i'm now ranked 6 on ODD. thank you PHX for making me feel so special.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes but most of them if not all are in the core while i'm on the fringes, and i'm in a tribe all by my wee little lonesome and they are a family tribe plus.
Hi, its me again, captain correction. Just wanted to point out that you are not on the fringes, you are in the core. In fact I joined the second the world opened and even I am further towards the rim than you are. The rest of your statements is accurate so I guess my job is done for now :)

DeletedUser

Hi, its me again, captain correction. Just wanted to point out that you are not on the fringes, you are in the core. In fact I joined the second the world opened and even I am further towards the rim than you are. The rest of your statements is accurate so I guess my job is done for now :)

Correct, the world has yet to develop. I like to consider k43|k46|k53|k56 and bordering continents the rim. Continents 44, 45, 54, 55 are considered inner core, imo.

DeletedUser

But we are off topic, any new "funny attacks"? I like the cheap entertainment :)

Ripfin

bah my bad got this world confused with another world.

Ripfin

well this was just sent to me about PHX's nooblet:

Defender:

petri123

Destination: Vapour (488|526) K54

Quantity: 5 130 84 24 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 5 130 84 24 0 0 0 0 1 0

Ripfin

you know what really gets me, is how everyone that has been defending that PHX nooblet fail to realize hes been playing for 6 years so has no excuse to be stupid in a no stupid zone.

DeletedUser111495

Who cares, you have no troops to actually achieve anything now :D

Ripfin

didn't have time to address this earlier..

Ripfin here seems to think it wise to mail the duke of the tribe his attacker is in and insult him... the above report is exactly the way he sent it to me to inform me of my sub standard training of my members. Funny how he hid his own troop numbers, i thought. Then I got the full report and I realized he was so afraid, that he tried to shame me into kicking my own member for making a mistake in offensive judgement. Any duke who would kick a player for a failed attack on the first day after BP drops doesn't deserve the disband button.

You absolutely picked the wrong duke to mail hoping for some kind of betrayal on my part, but you really messed up when you insulted the rest of my tribe over one attack that you barely survived. Then you act like some kind of superstar in TW and I should fear you? I've fought better and I am better. Imade you a private promise that you would restart or quit w81 long before that^ budding player does, and I meant it. Ripfin is a fool, and a coward, and he is food for my noob. Maybe next time you'll show some respect, and get some back. Deuces.

I will not be blamed for that friend of yours leaving my tribe and scouting his neighbors. Besides, my player that you started this thread for cleared you this morning. And before you start talking about how that wasn't all your troops, the number of troops matches exactly the number in the scout report. You are food for my noob as I told you you were, and I didn't need to lift a finger. All that's left is for you to quit or restart so I can keep my promise to you.. But you can of course go on talking all you like.

He's nothing special.. Just has a mouth that got him into trouble with too many people. Fact is, he started this thread to make fun of one player, and then got cleared by him. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

and where is your nooblet now? oh yeah he got nobled meanwhile I am still here chugging away and farming in a tribe of me, myself and I meanwhile a player in your tribe got nobled because his tribe could/would not support him, so who is the Noob now?

DeletedUser

You are core & haven't even hit 1k plunders 'facepalm'
Hey now, reaching 1k points is just so impressive that I think we can ignore the amount of plunders he has. It takes some real skill to grow as slow as he has. Don't forget he has also fought off a tribe by himself, just look at his amazing ODD. 7,113 ODD, damn that is super high. If only I could be as pro as he is.

Mate you haven't been nobled because your village is so awful no one wants it.

Ripfin

You are core & haven't even hit 1k plunders 'facepalm'

its about Quality over Quantity I've already farmed almost 1mil. resources with my few farms.

Hey now, reaching 1k points is just so impressive that I think we can ignore the amount of plunders he has. It takes some real skill to grow as slow as he has. Don't forget he has also fought off a tribe by himself, just look at his amazing ODD. 7,113 ODD, damn that is super high. If only I could be as pro as he is.

Mate you haven't been nobled because your village is so awful no one wants it.

well for starters its been more then one tribe, also have been higher in points but slapped down and growing back, also I rarely even play this world and yet still here, which is shocking considering the PHX family of tribes talked so much and done so little.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116682

Rofl snipe this, he has a point though no one would want you village, barbs have more worthwhile villages.

Quality is not what you are getting though, most players have probably 25x the farm you have if you are close to 1 mil ahha. I feel bad for you but like, you can't make out you are doing well because someone hasn't nobled you , you have hit the point where no one will want your village :p

Ripfin

Rofl snipe this, he has a point though no one would want you village, barbs have more worthwhile villages.

Quality is not what you are getting though, most players have probably 25x the farm you have if you are close to 1 mil ahha. I feel bad for you but like, you can't make out you are doing well because someone hasn't nobled you , you have hit the point where no one will want your village :p

what can I say after a couple of HERE ? players pounded my village into oblivion haven't been doing much on regrowing, my point was how PHX-R said I would be nobled and/or rimmed long before their player was and that is not the case.

DeletedUser116682

So you say you took a pounding, but you don't think you got rimmed? I would say you got rimmed to the point the players doing the rimming got bored & left you be

Ripfin

So you say you took a pounding, but you don't think you got rimmed? I would say you got rimmed to the point the players doing the rimming got bored & left you be

may have been a pounding but still alive and still living and they only attacked me because I listened to a player who wasn't all there.