Funny Attacks

DeletedUser

hmm Dark dreus, oh the fool who can't hold his family tribe together that has players leaving his tribe and attacking his family tribe, yeah hes a great one, also it was your very words who said you were on Rumsey's account, and why do I bother you'll continue to lie and ignore the truth, but go for it, have fun and show the game the joke you are.

also I mailed Rumsey to get my villages because the world was over Knock won, was less then a month left in the game, why bother? but you keep glossing over that don't you.

by the way welcome to my ignore list.
I will not be blamed for that friend of yours leaving my tribe and scouting his neighbors. Besides, my player that you started this thread for cleared you this morning. And before you start talking about how that wasn't all your troops, the number of troops matches exactly the number in the scout report. You are food for my noob as I told you you were, and I didn't need to lift a finger. All that's left is for you to quit or restart so I can keep my promise to you.. But you can of course go on talking all you like.

Ripfin

I will not be blamed for that friend of yours leaving my tribe and scouting his neighbors. Besides, my player that you started this thread for cleared you this morning. And before you start talking about how that wasn't all your troops, the number of troops matches exactly the number in the scout report. You are food for my noob as I told you you were, and I didn't need to lift a finger. All that's left is for you to quit or restart so I can keep my promise to you.. But you can of course go on talking all you like.

oh so I don't have troops out farming?, hmm, better go tell my troops they are imaginary then.

also your nooblet will be rimmed or quit long before I do.

also that's why I've had attacks from other members in your family and even some from your slave tribe *VG* .

Last edited:

DeletedUser107658

This is becoming embarrassing to read now lads... :icon_redface:

Ripfin

This is becoming embarrassing to read now lads... :icon_redface:

no whats embarrassing is I'm a tribe of one with no allies, while they are a family of 3-4 tribes with a couple more slave tribes and who knows how many allies and i'm still around.

DeletedUser107658

I just saw your tribe name and it actually made me laugh out loud, so... lol.

Mail me IG.

DeletedUser

Can one of you guys help me out with these chips please? This place seems really salty.
[spoil]
french-fries.jpg
[/spoil]

Ripfin

also i'd like to thanks PHX and their clones for getting me in the top 60 on ODD and ooh now I have some ODA, love killing me some PHX troops.

DeletedUser

So there is 59 players that have killed more troops than you, and don't feel the need to come here bragging about it?

Ripfin

So there is 59 players that have killed more troops than you, and don't feel the need to come here bragging about it?

yes but most of them if not all are in the core while i'm on the fringes, and i'm in a tribe all by my wee little lonesome and they are a family tribe plus.

DeletedUser

also i'd like to thanks PHX and their clones for getting me in the top 60 on ODD and ooh now I have some ODA, love killing me some PHX troops.

You have my props for surviving and persisting (despite my adamant objection against any sort of excessive ODA/ODD during start up), but I would love it if you could post some reports of funny attacks (which I'm certain you've received plenty).

DeletedUser117694

PHX is trash we seen them every world and they always bring in all the noobs to turn over into farms. Its the circle of life

Ripfin

You have my props for surviving and persisting (despite my adamant objection against any sort of excessive ODA/ODD during start up), but I would love it if you could post some reports of funny attacks (which I'm certain you've received plenty).

well the first attack I posted was the funniest and stupidest, since then they got smart and scouted (which doesn't always work to their favor) and sending many axe.

also I did not seek the ODD, PHX was just glad to give me it.

DeletedUser

Ripfin, why is everyone attacking you? Do you seem like such a juicy farm/...

DeletedUser

He's nothing special.. Just has a mouth that got him into trouble with too many people. Fact is, he started this thread to make fun of one player, and then got cleared by him. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

Ripfin

they attack me because I make them look the fools they are, and the world knows it now, they will no longer be taken seriously, or a threat.

He's nothing special.. Just has a mouth that got him into trouble with too many people. Fact is, he started this thread to make fun of one player, and then got cleared by him. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

you keep saying cleared and yet troops are being killed still after your nooblets attack and i'm still farming, in fact found me a nice fat farm to farm.

as it goes your buddy in PHX can tell you the lie to your words now. and he still didn't see all my farmers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ripfin reminds me of myself when I stop trying to be nice:lol: - although, even then, I do try to make everyone look stupid

Ripfin

Ripfin reminds me of myself when I stop trying to be nice:lol: - although, even then, I do try to make everyone look stupid

thing with me is I don't try to win or lose, I just try to create as much havoc as I can before I die, I breed Anarchy, and PHX and their family was the one tribe stupid enough to give me my Anarchy, as it goes doubt PHX will exist for much longer, and Dark Dreus's nooblet even less so, in fact wouldn't be surprised if hes kicked out of PHX-R within the week.