i want to inform you that our tribe is going to conquer this world
and we will be happy if we can share it with you
if you like to be in our tribe just send me a message :D

mirseyavash
LoF General

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah wonder who could have had that conversation with me ^^ :icon_confused:

seriously.. must be a idiot.:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: .. wait did i just say that?:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha i just got this one, probably the funniest one ive seen so far.

Antonio 4222 heute um 08:06 Uhrur goign to die

i will kill u if u dont take away that tribe sword and sheild u have**on my profile**
my tribe has had that for nearly a yr now (in world 8) and i started my tribe here again with that same logo if u dont no wat i mean ill post the sword and sheild

ps dont under estimate me i will destroy u in very little time

that is one o th noobiest things i have ever seen come out of tribal wars..

Zeoknight000------->:heavycavalry: :heavycavalry: :ram: :ram: :snob: :snob: :lightcavalry: ------->antonio4222

anotonio4222----->:swordsman: :swordsman: :villagers: :villagers: -------->zeoknight000

***snigger*** ......

DeletedUser

Wow, the english version of TW is not much older than a year. Nevermind W8 being a month old.

DeletedUser14343

kill all nerds621 today at 00:48 o'clock i under stand one of your members invited me to the tribe. i told him under 1 condition. im either a duke or a baron. he said to contact you. do we have a deal? that is my only request.

DeletedUser14196

Bottom up :icon_rolleyes:

RdealgX today at 11:27 o'clock
You should be
E.Rommel today at 11:26 o'clock
SRY
RdealgX today at 11:25 o'clock
No
Why do you keep bothering me?
E.Rommel today at 11:23 o'clock
HELLO I PLAY ALMOST 6 HOURS MINIMUM PER DAY AND I AM AN EXPERIENCED PLAYER FROM WORLD 6 CAN I JOIN YOUR TRIBE PLZ?
RdealgX today at 11:20 o'clock
No
E.Rommel today at 11:19 o'clock
HELLO CAN I JOIN YOUR TRIBE?

Ballz2thewallz

This is the best I have gotten yet.

please may i change my tribe to sister with yours i think it would be a good idea but its up to you.

DeletedUser

braves2907 today at 00:18 o'clock
-_-Learn to read. I know how the hell to play the game and don't need the advice of some damn family. I'm not even going to offer an alliance your so nooby.
Lt.Mike today at 00:07 o'clock
I hereby offer you to join the glorious brotherhood of metal.
The BoM can offer you powerful allies experienced advice and a better future.
in hope to see you fight by my side in the future.
Mike.

On the tribal profile it said in bold letters we will not join a family and are against them. Ticked me off.

harlos

Posting all my alliance/merge requests....

Harlos on 23.07. at 20:36 o'clock Quote Edit Delete

sheepenbeing heute um 20:32 Uhr
Hello Harlos, would your tribe consider an alliance with mine?

Harlos on 23.07. at 21:21 o'clock Quote Edit Delete
Aquawolves heute um 21:15 Uhr
Hi Harlos,

It's always been a good idea to begin early with the diplomacy, and so I'm mailing you in regards to setting up either an alliance or Non-Aggression Pact between our two tribes to prevent any incidents in the future when people begin to construct various attacking units.

Should you agree to either of these please let me know and I'll get either one setup.

Regards,
Aquawolves

Harlos on 23.07. at 22:38 o'clock Quote Edit Delete

rowy55 heute um 22:36 Uhrhi would you like to be allies with my tribe, we are goin to grow stong qwick and would send support when needed.

thanks please message back rowy55

Harlos on 23.07. at 23:40 o'clock Quote Edit Delete

jim bob1 heute um 22:50 Uhrdo u want to be allys

Harlos on 24.07. at 14:04 o'clock Quote Edit Delete

zacjews today at 14:00 o'clock
hello i am writing on behalf of ~{RB}~. we need a tribe to merge with us to create ~{RB2}~, i have selected your tribe for this and it will help us both out alot. 80% of our members are from w2 with over 40 villages and alot of experience. if we go ahead with this i would also be joining your tribe as ~{RB2}~, but i will ask for duke aswell. please reply even if its a no.

ps rank 17.. 200 points needed to be rank 9!

thankyou

zacjews
~{RB}~

Harlos on 24.07. at 15:33 o'clock Quote Edit Delete

Lordjozz today at 15:32 o'clockHello

I am from the tribe Lords of the Land, and we have both recently started tribes in the south-east of this new world.
Therefore i believe we can help each other and am proposing we become allies.

Thankyou
Lordjozz
Harlos today at 01:17 o'clock Quote Edit Delete Blahman today at 01:16 o'clockthis is a request for an alliance between our two tribes
if you are a world four guy then you should know that alliances are crucial!

-Blahman

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha, this guy is such a noob. He uses his Circ-mail privs to send this:

**** on 24.07. at 22:56 o'clock
attack abandon villages for resources trust me we will become the best if u attack abandon villages with a paladin.

Later, when we start spaming his mailbox because of his stupidity, this is what he sends, again as a circ-mail, and this proves his idiocy:

Title---> everyone do not reply my message or i will get pissed

**** on 24.07. at 23:05 o'clock
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Naturally, I replied to both. :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, this guy is such a noob. He uses his Circ-mail privs to send this:

**** on 24.07. at 22:56 o'clock
attack abandon villages for resources trust me we will become the best if u attack abandon villages with a paladin.

Later, when we start spaming his mailbox because of his stupidity, this is what he sends, again as a circ-mail, and this proves his idiocy:

Title---> everyone do not reply my message or i will get pissed

**** on 24.07. at 23:05 o'clock
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Naturally, I replied to both. :lol:

Yes that is funny, real funny.

DeletedUser

Do I have grounds to report him?

Just as an update: I banned this michealnader guy from W9 and disbanded his pathetic tribe, if you ever see stuff like this please do report it because I will come in for the kill (clean and easy)

DeletedUser13967

I know this is long, but hopefully it is worth it. Note how impatient he is, and how he tries to use guilt tactics:

Rastra today at 17:11 o'clock
Hey..will u join our tribe as we are the brother tribe of a powerful tribe UNIRO and will soon merge with them and become more powerful?? In addition you will get high previlages in here. and its sure taht we will fulfill all your needs.

ConwayCS today at 17:31 o'clock
Thanks for the offer but I already have a tribe.

Rastra today at 17:34 o'clock
yaa..but as u are alone in your tribe u will need some help..so if u join our tribe u will be given privilages and will gain more things and have more friends to help u in need..in addition UNIRO will also support u..so i insist u to join..would u like to join??

ConwayCS today at 19:49 o'clock
Did you get my reply?

Rastra today at 19:50 o'clock
no..so u joined next tribe??

Rastra today at 19:51 o'clock
i mean..u wont leave ur tribe..

Rastra today at 19:53 o'clock
u wont leave ur tribe..great..but i insisted u to join ours..anewayz thnx

ConwayCS today at 19:54 o'clock
Sorry, I'm sure I pressed the reply button. My current tribe has a membership cap of one, decreed by the duke. I am extremely loyal to the NVG, but if you gave me the title of duke, and de facto leader of your whole tribe, I would probably reconsider joining you.

ConwayCS today at 19:55 o'clock
You should really give people time to reply or wait for their internet connection you know.

Rastra today at 19:56 o'clock
that would really be difficult as we already have 3 dukes..u could be given the position of diplomat of baron..if yes join or we cant do anyting

ConwayCS today at 19:59 o'clock
Okay, what about de facto (or de jure, whatever takes your fancy) leader of your whole tribe? What are the health benefits to joining your tribe? How can I be sure I will recieve the quality care and investment that will ensure my overall enduring happiness? I need to know these answers before I can join a tribe!

I haven't gotten a reply since... :icon_cry: