Funny IGM's

King Matt II

King Matt II today at 19:08
Hello there!

Fortunately, you have started in my 7x7, and due to this you have been selected for the Natural's 7x7 tax!

Now, there is a really easy way you can avoid paying any taxes, and that is by simply going to here and typing your password in and starting over. Now I know this may seem like a big deal, but it's the easiest way you can avoid paying the Natural's 7x7 tax.

If you refuse, there are two ways you can pay your taxes:

• You build a market and then send me 1K of each resource 5 times daily.
• I send the bailiff (debt collectors) round to your village and we'll take your TV and your resources by force! Not answering your village wall will not stop my bailiffs!

Looking forward to your restart,
King Matt.

licantropia today at 20:47
as soon as i have the troops I attack you

King Matt II today at 20:57
Ooooh, scary. Just one problem;

Computer says no.

Restart, or else. And by else, I mean severe rimmage.

licantropia today at 21:00
bye

King Matt II today at 21:27
Why are you leaving? :(

Another one who has now either blocked me or just doesn't want to reply to me. :icon_sad:

edit: :lol:

iMPeRaToR3 today at 21:36
hey there,
May I join your tribe with my friend [player]Licantropia[/player]?We are not noobs ;)

He does not speak english quite good but he's a really good player ^^

write me soon,
Imperator3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not exactly as funny as others, but it did the trick. Got me a barb-farm right north of my village =)

Oh and sorry holla for using your name. :icon_redface:

mdm18 today at 18:54
Hi, I come from World 24. My name there is DaHolla. Do you want to make a tribe in the south east? I can see you're an experienced player.

Power89 today at 18:59
you think im experiianced?? umm yeah sure. ill cya in S/E

mdm18 today at 21:34
thanks

DeletedUser

Bushy1993 today at 21:28
would u
Bushy1993 today at 21:24
yeah bu you will go with someone like fear Laa Laa
Laa-Laa the Teletubbie today at 21:24
I'm flying solo for now. Hit me back up with your question in a few weeks
Bushy1993 today at 21:22
so
Bushy1993 today at 21:20
can u just answer
Bushy1993 today at 21:13
can you join please because u r right besides u
Bushy1993 today at 20:25
so
Bushy1993 today at 17:22
hi there my names Liam

and i was wondering would you like to join my tribe because i want to become big with this tribe but i want to inivte you because i bet your are good but im looking for people who have troops and points but i want to prove that you dont need alot of people to be sucessful

so i hope you join so if you want to join wirte back but if you dont just write back say no kk

also the people in my tribe are mates and they are skilled in the game and we are all big in the other worlds on this server aswell so we will become big

thanks Liam

Then a few minutes later got this

Bushy1993 today at 21:34
look kk

i want you to join my tribe kk
because i think you will go far and i want to far with you
and i want to run a good tribe which will be at no.1
but the thing i want to do the most is to prove to Fear and all of the high tribes you dont need a big tribe to have good people in

so can you join my tribe

Bummer that the *hit me back with the same question in a few weeks didnt work*

DeletedUser

bigvill today at 20:49
Hello there :)

I am writing this to inform you about a matter that most likely will make you a bit angry, but trust me - you'll gain from it in the long term.

I am a player from TW.net, TW.co.uk and TW.no, I've been playing Tribalwars for 3 and a half year, and I know everything worth knowing about this game. I know how to snipe, backtime, send really fast nobletrains, I've got scripts for almost everything, scripts that make things a lot easier! And they are all legal. I’ve got awesome guides I’ve written myself and even better guides written by others. I can teach you how to become really good.

But in order to do so, I request something in return:
It is still very early in the game; no one is having huge account yet. Therefore I am asking you to restart, build your village somewhere else, and I'll teach you how to build it really fast, and how to own your area. Now you might be wondering "why can't you just teach me this without making me restart?" Well, the answer is simple: I am using the same strategy as I am willing to give to you, but using it means that you'll kill everyone in your 7x7, and later 15x15, but I would rather help you become better than simply destroy your chances. So please, consider restarting, and I'll turn you into a top 20 player. If you do you'll get really far in this game. If you don't, you'll still be in my 7x7, and that means you'll end up as a barbarian village, and you'll have to restart later. I think it's better to do it now than later. It's your choice; Do you want my help?

Maybe I should add something about my experience:
I've been playing since w4, I've been in several top tribes, and I've been rank one on several worlds, I've won speed rounds, I've had as much as 10 million points and I've been rank 1 OD-A (Opponents defeated - attacker) I know the ins and outs of this game.

You don't want to either get nobled or become a barbarian, do you?

If you agree on this offer, I will teach you how to become just as good as me. A few clicks, a fresh start and you've got a unique chance to become one of the feared ones!

With regards
bigvill

:lol:

DeletedUser

alohaman today at 21:07
why Hello there good Sir. I would like to suggest you join forces and contribute to my tribe. I can say only one thing that we can achieve more together than separately. Currently I'm recruiting lots of great players,and you are one of them :). Our tribe shall seek glory as one of the top tribes. WE WILL RISE upon the others n blossom in the glorious list of TOP 50 . someday soon.

kingofnubs today at 21:10
Just to be sure your being serious and arent a bot or anything send [player]drwhat[/player] a message saying "Mooooooo" make sure you use that number of o's and only the word moo. Thanks.

alohaman today at 21:11
lol. k. wait a bit

alohaman today at 21:11
Mooooooo

drwhat today at 21:12
? sounds like a farm XD You know whats gonna happen to you!

I lol'd

DeletedUser

Stop being a jerk toward those new players, they provide us with resources. Stop being mean!!!!

DeletedUser

I know its long but its worth the read lol:lol:

ODAddiction today at 01:57
Dear fellow player,
I would like to give you a great opportunity early on for a chance to join the soon to be #1 family in world47. What i am giving you the opportunity to do is create our tribes family and be the duke of it. You will have full access to our forum and power over all members in the tribe and i will personally revel some of the best tricks and the secret to a lightning top 20 player start-up.

All i need you to do is restart in the direction (North West) you can do this by going to settings>start over and enter your password, once you have done this you create the tribe and i will send over members to be the start of a new era! Thank you for your time and i hope you don't turn down this great offer.

Best Regards,
-ODA & Sean

^_^

pspspsps today at 01:59
I love it, thats a creative one :p

pspspsps today at 02:03
you guys are a premade! i saw you on the forums... any way i can get in?

ODAddiction today at 02:19
so you want to get [ally]naked[/ally] eh? You have to be willing to cuddle when your [ally]naked[/ally] :)

pspspsps today at 02:27
yes, i would love to. :p [player]Dk333[/player], should i mail him, with an aplication, he was the first to join the tribe...I am not sure, because you guys have no contact info on the tribes profile which makes sense because you want to weed out newbs

and all the other players who beg for an invite

ODAddiction today at 02:32
Well what do you know how to do? Do you like to get [ally]naked[/ally]? You have to be able to handle our sexy [ally]naked[/ally] members who can get a little crazy at times. Anyways send me your info on what you know how to do ;)

pspspsps today at 02:48
lol. I like your style :p
I guess i'll just call it an application!

Application
Hello my name is [player]pspspsps[/player]

Activity: I am very active, usually on for multiple hours a day and when i am on, i don't just build up my village and armys. I am talking to my freinds and my posting on the tribal forum. I am very involved in every tribe I join. I can't help, i just always want to help out.

Supporting tribe members! I am very big on helping out my fellow members, i definetley see no issues in sending all of my defensive units to assist a fellow tribe member in need, and all my offense to attack the aggresor of my tribe member.

knowledge of the game: i definetley know the game and any terms that i may need to explain.

style: My playing style is aggresive, with a large emphasis on offensive troops, and i love wars. the key thing i am intrested at the end of the day though is to enjoy myself and too hang out with my freinds and help my tribe. I am very determined and will use a lot of troops to clear villages.

anything else?if theres anything else i should have said please mail me

pspspsps today at 02:59
or did i send the worng info?

ODAddiction today at 03:03
Now, my leader is telling me that if you are to get into [ally]naked[/ally] you have to restart because you are too close to a member(me).

pspspsps today at 03:04
is this a ploy?

i am not in your 7x7...

ODAddiction today at 03:05
Your in my 15x15, i farm up to my 40x40 once i get lc trust me your too close.

pspspsps today at 03:06
hmm...

ODAddiction today at 03:08
You can stay Sw if you want. you just need to get out of my 15x15. Preferably my 20x20.

pspspsps today at 03:11
Ok, but wold it be possible if i got the invite first and then had to restart...

i apologize i meant "would"

ODAddiction today at 03:12
He said you need to restart first and that he needs to go in a few minutes. He would prefer for you to restart first so that he dosent have to invite you then kick you if you dont restart.

pspspsps today at 03:14
i will restart. i am not a liar... but what if i restart and no invite comes :( i would be sad, i like getting naked

ODAddiction today at 03:15
You'll get an invite if you restart before my naked ruler gets off.

pspspsps today at 03:16
hmm, is that a promise?

ODAddiction today at 03:17
Mhmm, and if you don't get and invite my naked rulers naked pictures will be getting out

pspspsps today at 03:20
done!

ODAddiction today at 03:20
Um no you didn't I'm not that stupid lol...

pspspsps today at 03:21
i never said you were... give it some time to update

ODAddiction today at 03:22
Well, your not getting invited. Were going to be hitting the members we want once everyone else joins the world. Thanks for the barb though :)

pspspsps today at 03:23
wow

pspspsps today at 03:24
lol, haha, you are good! no seriously when is the invite coming?

ODAddiction today at 03:26
um, its not. I just told you its not coming lol...

pspspsps today at 03:27
... oh... :( well i guess i am supposed to get pissed now... lol, i bet this is just a back up test by your tribe

ODAddiction today at 03:29
No dude like im being serious, this is the time where you get pissed because you restarted and i lied to you about the invite.

But you never know mabeh i am messing with you, stress tests man i don't like those at all D:

pspspsps today at 03:31
naw, i won't get pissed becuase you promised and i believed you and you have a sense of morals and won't backstab a player.

If not well at least i got someone to chat too :p, no reason to get angry at a player of your callibur, and in a tribe of your level...I'll just have to wrok three times as hard

ODAddiction today at 03:33
Congratulations!!!!!

You have passed the test and you will be receiving and invite soon.

I can't wait to have you in our tribe man you are the uber b34stlyn3ss.

ODAddiction today at 03:37
Are you going to mail me with your uber happy feelings? I feel sad now that your not getting happy because i got [ally]naked[/ally] to get you in here :(

pspspsps today at 03:38

ODAddiction today at 03:39
oh comon, you have to have more than that in you. Your going to be [ally]naked[/ally] soon!!!!

comon let it all out :T

pspspsps today at 03:43
yay! i looove being naked..........

ODAddiction today at 03:45
Um thats too kinky for me, im sorry but we dont alloq that kinky attitude in our tribe, your not going to be a naked

pspspsps today at 03:47
oh well oh well, what can you do...you had fun messing with me and forcing to restart thats all that matters :p

DeletedUser79613

lol.... funny. :)

Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:03
*waves* Hi
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:06
*waves* Heya ;)
Who could u be? :O
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:07
Just someone....
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:10
*Thinking* hmmm, someone could be anyone :D And clues? ^^
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:12
It was a world where you lead a tribe. :p
Narrow it down much?
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:16
lol, its almost the same as before :D Name a world I didn't lead a tribe is hard ;)
Help me a bit more. In which world?
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:17
O.O W23 help much?
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:18
:D Helps a lot xD At least I know what world we are talking about. But still, its kinda hard, since I know a lot of players from w23 ^^
And you know that lol
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:19
Maybe....
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:22
Hmm, Crazychamps?? ^^
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:23
:eek: No! I'll give you another hint...i'm a girl!
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:27
:O F*** I know some girls... Argh, I know many. Let me think.... Arrh I forgot many names. Doopy dwarf(or how it was spelled)? I doubt its DB. Hmm 1ndigo??
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:28
Nope
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:28
Pulsar?? ^^
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:31
Nope
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:33
Rhea??? Wasn't there a girl called that?? :)
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:34
Okay, i'm just gonna be honest here. You'll neva guess. :p
You don't know me, but i know you. :p
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:36
lmao xD You abused me :/
So who could u be?
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:38
Fantus/Julia. But like i said, it's unlikely you would know me. I was still in my nubish days on w23. :p
Wickerman on 23.02. at 23:41
Yeah that doesn't say much to me. But since you know me, and remember me you must be a good player now?? :)
Sensual and Tasty on 23.02. at 23:48
Maybe. I prefer not to say, else i'll get accused of having a big ego :p

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A Humble Player on 23.02. at 22:00
Hello,
I am A Humble Player, if you couldn't tell.
I would suggest you restart, for a few resons:
A: This account will be played acticvely by players better than you.
B: I need resources for fatsre growth, and by restarting you help me achieve my goal
C: I will farm you once BP ends anyway, it would be better to restart now, when you won't have lost more than a day
D: I would love it if you did
So, please go to settings>restart>snter your password in teh field proved and click OK
It will do us both good.
Thanks,
A Humble Player

TheFatDwarf on 23.02. at 23:36
didnt you do something like this on world 46, or was it someone else 0.o

either way, while i appreciate your magnanimous offer, i believe that i will have to decline at the moment, i just have the insatiable urge to bounce around my general area spreading joy and love, and imagine what everyone would misss if i left now :(

A Humble Player on 23.02. at 23:38
I never played w46.
I doubt many would miss much.

TheFatDwarf today at 01:07
ah well, then your just not very original i guess.

regardless, i will sit here and bug you like your little sister

i got one as well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Heres the one that was sent to me :p

Exterminator* today at 00:46
Dear Player,

Please take this opportunity to restart in a less hostile part of world 47, If you restart now you will not need to be as active as if you stay here. This account is co-played 24/7 so any less activity will put you at a greater disadvantage, best of luck.

Epic Failur3 (ex W2 player who quit due to legal reasons lol)

Kawai Maria today at 01:05
OH HAI DER

Thanks for showing the appreciation of mailing me, We at Rim Reapers thank those who take the time out of there busy schedules to talk to us personally about there problems. Sadly our lines are all busy at the moment and no one is here to see you. Please enjoy some warm milk and cookies while our members are away. Thank you for coming and we hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember Goodness can only be served with a nice side dish of DEATH.

Have a nice day :p

Exterminator* today at 01:10
I will have a nice day :D

Also will your spearmen give my axemen some milk and cookies in about 5 days time? just heat up the milk, they like it warm...... And extra chocolaty cookies! Do i see 2 tribesmates in the same 7*7 o_O

Kawai Maria today at 01:13
o_O WHERE

nah just happened like that, danm luck lol

and sure my spear would be glad to give your troops some milk

my swords would also enjoy a little bit of beach volleyball and some a little bit of Russia and his Vodka
http://neoshinka.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/aph_palmcj_ivan_axis_power_hetalia_russia_400.jpg

Exterminator* today at 01:15
Aww pity, they only drink german Jagermeister..... you have any?

Kawai Maria today at 01:25
Well, I'm sure I could arrange something with Germany....He's got grenades in his mouth though...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_485YA3c9v...w/AX2eONEcRCU/s400/hetalia-axis-powers-20.jpg
not sure if he'll have the time to get you some.

and what with Italy constantly badgering him about hugs
http://theamericanotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/hug-plz.jpg
Feel free to ask him yourself though, Italy is rather incompetent.

Watch out for Japan though, He gets jealous when people steal his Germany and he kicks some serious ass
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/1/91732m.jpg

Exterminator* today at 01:27
ill take the italian huggles

Kawai Maria today at 01:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sISD93wG0wo

CONGRATS.. YOU HAVE PICKED THE SENSELESS IDIOT

Kawai Maria today at 01:37
alright alright alright. I've had my laughs. Now i must ask the same of you. This tribe is made up of some of the best from W6. You will not last against us, no matter how good you might be. Hit that there reset button and land yourself in another K where you can become powerful. I am not saying this for expansion but because I like you, your funny, and I do not want to see you fall so soon because of that.

Exterminator* today at 01:39
Which one iz u?

Kawai Maria today at 01:42
not going to lie, Gotta say it's going to have to be the one with the car on the island :p

but ya know

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/Pdrk18/AnimeFail.jpg

Kawai Maria today at 01:49
anywyas whats with all the violence...it should be like this XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsu84AJto&feature=related

Exterminator* today at 01:50
Meh, itz true..... and funnily enough, i am an EPIC FAILUR3 ;)

Exterminator* today at 01:51
You're the only one i'm sharing this with!

DeletedUser

the only thing that has been funny to me lately has been the amount of invites i have received :D good old Net :)
No wonder i have been hiding at UK :D and grepo aint this bad either :icon_cool:

rm8s8z.jpg

2e1x2ew.jpg

2rpr0na.jpg

of course not one sent a decent mail with the invite although i did get this :icon_wink:

6rr7e0.jpg

Im hiding my IG name or ill end up with 5 or 6 friends asking me to sit them and i just dont have the time and am to nice to say no :icon_rolleyes:
But any way was that a threat :icon_eek:

p.s in the time i have done this i have recieved three more invites Good old TW :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I know its long but its worth the read lol:lol:

Quote:
ODAddiction today at 01:57
Dear fellow player,
I would like to give you a great opportunity early on for a chance to join the soon to be #1 family in world47. What i am giving you the opportunity to do is create our tribes family and be the duke of it. You will have full access to our forum and power over all members in the tribe and i will personally revel some of the best tricks and the secret to a lightning top 20 player start-up.

All i need you to do is restart in the direction (North West) you can do this by going to settings>start over and enter your password, once you have done this you create the tribe and i will send over members to be the start of a new era! Thank you for your time and i hope you don't turn down this great offer.

Best Regards,
-ODA & Sean

^_^

pspspsps today at 01:59
I love it, thats a creative one :p

pspspsps today at 02:03
you guys are a premade! i saw you on the forums... any way i can get in?

ODAddiction today at 02:19
so you want to get [ally]naked[/ally] eh? You have to be willing to cuddle when your [ally]naked[/ally] :)

yes, i would love to. :p [player]Dk333[/player], should i mail him, with an aplication, he was the first to join the tribe...I am not sure, because you guys have no contact info on the tribes profile which makes sense because you want to weed out newbs

and all the other players who beg for an invite

ODAddiction today at 02:32
Well what do you know how to do? Do you like to get [ally]naked[/ally]? You have to be able to handle our sexy [ally]naked[/ally] members who can get a little crazy at times. Anyways send me your info on what you know how to do ;)

pspspsps today at 02:48
lol. I like your style :p
I guess i'll just call it an application!

Application
Hello my name is [player]pspspsps[/player]

Activity: I am very active, usually on for multiple hours a day and when i am on, i don't just build up my village and armys. I am talking to my freinds and my posting on the tribal forum. I am very involved in every tribe I join. I can't help, i just always want to help out.

Supporting tribe members! I am very big on helping out my fellow members, i definetley see no issues in sending all of my defensive units to assist a fellow tribe member in need, and all my offense to attack the aggresor of my tribe member.

knowledge of the game: i definetley know the game and any terms that i may need to explain.

style: My playing style is aggresive, with a large emphasis on offensive troops, and i love wars. the key thing i am intrested at the end of the day though is to enjoy myself and too hang out with my freinds and help my tribe. I am very determined and will use a lot of troops to clear villages.

anything else?if theres anything else i should have said please mail me

pspspsps today at 02:59
or did i send the worng info?

ODAddiction today at 03:03
Now, my leader is telling me that if you are to get into [ally]naked[/ally] you have to restart because you are too close to a member(me).

is this a ploy?

i am not in your 7x7...

ODAddiction today at 03:05
Your in my 15x15, i farm up to my 40x40 once i get lc trust me your too close.

pspspsps today at 03:06
hmm...

ODAddiction today at 03:08
You can stay Sw if you want. you just need to get out of my 15x15. Preferably my 20x20.

Ok, but wold it be possible if i got the invite first and then had to restart...

i apologize i meant "would"

ODAddiction today at 03:12
He said you need to restart first and that he needs to go in a few minutes. He would prefer for you to restart first so that he dosent have to invite you then kick you if you dont restart.

pspspsps today at 03:14
i will restart. i am not a liar... but what if i restart and no invite comes :( i would be sad, i like getting naked

ODAddiction today at 03:15
You'll get an invite if you restart before my naked ruler gets off.

pspspsps today at 03:16
hmm, is that a promise?

ODAddiction today at 03:17
Mhmm, and if you don't get and invite my naked rulers naked pictures will be getting out

pspspsps today at 03:20
done!

ODAddiction today at 03:20
Um no you didn't I'm not that stupid lol...

pspspsps today at 03:21
i never said you were... give it some time to update

ODAddiction today at 03:22
Well, your not getting invited. Were going to be hitting the members we want once everyone else joins the world. Thanks for the barb though :)

pspspsps today at 03:23
wow

pspspsps today at 03:24
lol, haha, you are good! no seriously when is the invite coming?

ODAddiction today at 03:26
um, its not. I just told you its not coming lol...

pspspsps today at 03:27
... oh... :( well i guess i am supposed to get pissed now... lol, i bet this is just a back up test by your tribe

ODAddiction today at 03:29
No dude like im being serious, this is the time where you get pissed because you restarted and i lied to you about the invite.

But you never know mabeh i am messing with you, stress tests man i don't like those at all D:

pspspsps today at 03:31
naw, i won't get pissed becuase you promised and i believed you and you have a sense of morals and won't backstab a player.

If not well at least i got someone to chat too :p, no reason to get angry at a player of your callibur, and in a tribe of your level...I'll just have to wrok three times as hard

ODAddiction today at 03:33
Congratulations!!!!!

You have passed the test and you will be receiving and invite soon.

I can't wait to have you in our tribe man you are the uber b34stlyn3ss.

ODAddiction today at 03:37
Are you going to mail me with your uber happy feelings? I feel sad now that your not getting happy because i got [ally]naked[/ally] to get you in here :(

pspspsps today at 03:38

ODAddiction today at 03:39
oh comon, you have to have more than that in you. Your going to be [ally]naked[/ally] soon!!!!

comon let it all out :T

pspspsps today at 03:43
yay! i looove being naked..........

ODAddiction today at 03:45
Um thats too kinky for me, im sorry but we dont alloq that kinky attitude in our tribe, your not going to be a naked

pspspsps today at 03:47
oh well oh well, what can you do...you had fun messing with me and forcing to restart thats all that matters :p

And how is this funny! you compromised your morals to mess with an innocent player who wanted no harm! that is not funny at all what so ever! really, come on have a bit of decency not to screw with someone for a game. That mail shocks me! He did nothing wrong and you flat out lied to his face. You are a moraless ****. I don't care flame away, but tell me one justification for such a revolting act