Funny IGM's

roman01

Going back to the start of W77, here's a a message I had with one of Bacon's members from the interesting bit onwards. I do admit, it took me a few minutes to figure out his type of approach lol:

[spoil]
Batmans Bacon Sep 25, 17:03
Is the world not started now though?

roman01 Sep 25, 17:05
No, world starts on the 1st of October...

Batmans Bacon Sep 25, 17:06
I wish my friends told me more before setting me up on this thing, you seem cool, be my friend?

roman01 Sep 25, 17:07
lol, sure

Batmans Bacon Sep 25, 17:08
Thank you, if you got any tips can you let me know.

roman01 Sep 25, 17:11
Adding orange juice to your pancakes would be a good start. Perhaps mix it up with a variety of juices and make those cakes multi-coloured.

Batmans Bacon Sep 25, 17:14
What are pancakes? I always poo a lot after orange juice as well, i don't really want my poo being multi coloured either so i won't be mixing juices.

roman01 Sep 25, 17:24
Always have kiwi juice, green poo is considered relatively normal

Batmans Bacon Sep 25, 17:25
Brown and nutty > green

roman01 Sep 25, 18:13
I prefer turquoise myself

[/spoil]

​Unfortunately he stopped responding at this point, but hope you's found it relatively entertaining.

aldwins19

I think this idea of 'funny in-game mails' is obsolete. Over time, most players here are not naive as they are when they started in earlier worlds. And there are less and less players who are actually playing compared to before.

If only the so called 'GREAT' players of TW would be more user friendly, instead of making fun of new players.

also, if only you were to crush this elite circle and let the newbies join and teach them, that would be a step to more competitiveness, unless ofcourse you don't want anyone standing atop you :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The funny bit that I find and giggle on threads like this is when the un-funny mail posts gets slagged off in a witty way by someone who thinks they're the funny ones :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what a troll!!! :D :D

King Lorde Oct 13, 03:13
You're scouting members of a tribe that has 93k points ranked 23, if I were you I would change that :/ Nice 1200 axement and some lc, too bad you dont have any defence troops :/ ;)

.Naorlon Oct 13, 03:24
don atak mi, mi no depens me kidonly sori afraid me vri muts

King Lorde Oct 13, 03:26
Please speak english bro.

.Naorlon Oct 13, 03:30
mi new to tis geym mi no atak yu agen.

King Lorde Oct 13, 03:31
Stop speaking like a troll, I'm not an idiot, speak proper english mate

.Naorlon Oct 13, 03:32
mi spik inglis veri litel.

King Lorde Oct 13, 03:33
LOOOOL BRUH, even immigrants speak better english then that, stop acting like an idiot or me and my tribe will destroy you.

.Naorlon Oct 13, 03:34
mi axes wil detroy yu ol, bi afreyd of mi!!

the russians

finally you got sth worth a smile....

Last edited: