Funny in-game Mail.

DeletedUser

I prenobled him for a tribemate that wanted to switch continents, what is your problem?

DeletedUser

I prenobled him for a tribemate that wanted to switch continents, what is your problem?

Have you seen a psychiatrist? You seem to have a problem...you take evreything waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

DeletedUser

Have you seen a psychiatrist? You seem to have a problem...you take evreything waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

If you want to see my serious face; take a trip to OT. I reserve my right to defend myself when questioned by Almurph. If you do not like it; I really couldn't care less.

DeletedUser

If you want to see my serious face; take a trip to OT. I reserve my right to defend myself when questioned by Almurph. If you do not like it; I really couldn't care less.

I couldnt care less. i just think it must be hard being "mature" and serious all the time.

DeletedUser

I couldnt care less.

If I wanted my own comeback I would hav- infact, lets not get into that.

The point is, if you don't care about something; why make the effort of asking about it or pointing it out?

DeletedUser

If I wanted my own comeback I would hav- infact, lets not get into that.

The point is, if you don't care about something; why make the effort of asking about it or pointing it out?

If you dont care about me caring, why make deal out of it?pot.kettle.BLACK.

DeletedUser104693

Getting told the same thing over 2 threads with in minutes of each other lol someone isn't winning today :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
holy wave1 today at 22:10
hey old friend, I don't if you remember me but I used to be in WASP with you. You used to help me a lot then we went into war but i stopped because i had exams.
Just messaged you to say hello and i am back because i have holidays.

Even if you don't remember me, thanks a lot for helping me and like i used to always say, you are the best.

Almurph today at 22:12
Ty I do. TLS is near you. highlight him on the map. If you need anything, like always just ask.

holy wave1 today at 22:15
I sent him a message but I don't know if he remembers me.

Almurph today at 22:18
Keep in touch but I must go now, dathew13 is now on this account now too. Really great guy.

holy wave1 today at 22:26
I would like to ask you a few things:

first im am sorry for leaving, but i had to study a lot. I cried when I had to leave WASP, all my old friends and the first war we were in.

second, looks to me like you won the war, and a few others but did most of our old tribe mates get nobled because you have a lot of different people.

third, i would like to ask you and a few old mates in your tribe for a friend invite, if you are alright with that.

fourth, my new tribe split from the main tribe, and we may become targets to a lot of tribes so I was wondering if WASP and CRASH, even just for a bit until we get fully ready to become allies.
so on my tribe's profile we could put CRASH old friends with WASP, but it is all up to you.
thanks, and to still are the best.
[/spoil]

I was just being nice to the guy I used to play with early game.. then I read this and pooped my pants a lil...

DeletedUser

Sometimes trolling can give you headache. Especially when you explain to the person that you've just been trolling and they just continue on... :icon_eek:

3 members of East pretending to want to join SS.GOT so we pretended to want them to join back. We decided to have a little fun. It got pretty funny after adding a couple to our skype chat.. saying something about a "damn spy" (though there is none) and two mins later having someone else from East mailing me with info on our spy.. who was actually our baron and long time friend from a previous world. =)

Apparently I fail at trolling when I can't even explain properly that I was trolling. I need something else to do when I'm bored. :icon_rolleyes::icon_confused:

[SPOIL]
Check Mate on 15.04. at 22:41
Can i spy for you? If i do will u let me into your tribe one or two on cause i dont like east!!!! Its full of noobs and jackasses who are really smug. I mean i sniped ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of ghost heads incoming trains because no one else could because they are noobs and ghost head doesnt even say thank you. Please can i join , i heard phanny is joining as well so i wanna join him......

Ill give u screen shots of our forums if u dont trust me but only if u promise to lemme in and stack me? Plus once i join Ghosthead wont have anyone to snipe for him and will lose 90% of his villas. Im just scared if they do attack they will rim me easily :(

Please being a star and lemme in.
Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 22:46
Oh wow, did you sit him and snipe him?

Check Mate on 15.04. at 22:51
[13/04/2012 19:47:49] Mr J: Lol Whos your spy in SS got
[13/04/2012 19:48:26] Mr J: They did pretty damn well vs Censor family
[13/04/2012 19:50:28] Dragon: joemist or jobemist or something like that
[13/04/2012 19:50:39] Dragon: hes funny cause he ran to me before they declared o_O

My co showed me that

Check Mate on 15.04. at 22:52
I sniped him with OUR BLOODY LIGHT CAV lost so many now still not a thank you -.-

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 22:55
wow that does suck. JOBEMIST???? Oh noez!!

Check Mate on 15.04. at 22:56
Why, he ur baron or something?

He said he has one of your top players aswell but i could find that one, it was in East skype chat

Dragon (MyNameWasStolen) is a showoff and a smug one at that.....

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 22:59
"That does suck" was about your LC.

Well he did play with us on 58 too, I'm just surprised.. but he does tend to drink a lot. =(

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:01
Wait! Is Jobemist in your East skype chat??

Add me (HallieMarie7)

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:02
I meant when u said oh noes!!!!

I thought jobemist was baron or something lol

Anyways if you could start organising my stacking id will start asked Dragon more info about his spies. Id prefer it if you could keep it between your top 5 members but ONLY the ones you trust, i think one of them might be a spy.....

Steff

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:03
I dont have skype atm, sorry

We can just talk through here

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:05
Alright. I understand. Will do. Give me a list of villages to stack.

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:05
DO NOT MESSAGE ME BACK!!!!!

fads wants to go on the account (one of the tri players) and i havent had time to tell him bout the plan yet so he might go and tell Dragon bout it and kick me off (He likes Dragon but im sure once i explain he will be on side)

Ill tell you when its safe to message back

Steff

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:07
All k56 ones please, Ill just tell him all the support is you guys tripwiring so they know if Rawr attack the villas.

It should be fine ;)

Steff

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:22
CRAP CRAP CAN U STACK MY VILLAS DOWN SOUTH INSTEAD!!!!

Ill spy for u but u need to stack my villas down south incase of a wonka attack.

And dont tell Rawr or wonka that im spying for u because i dont wanna spy for them. They both didnt let me join when i asked so from now on im looking after number 1 and so should u guys forget them :p

[coord]609|639[/coord]
[coord]609|634[/coord]
[coord]627|640[/coord]
[coord]600|633[/coord]
[coord]603|632[/coord]

Can you get those stacked first and the rest later? I have a good amount of troops in there but need more..... :p

Please hun i really need it right now....

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:24
Yes of course, we'll see what we can do very soon.

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:25
Phantom said that i am top priority atm, hes stacking my villas further back but you need to stack the ones right at the top As soon as. He said i can have his stacking troops

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:26
Actually. =( My co told me I had to stop playing with my food.

I had fake forums and everything created for you three. Plans to send 1 sw as support.. all that fun for nothing. Oh well.

ttyl

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:27
Huh whatcha mean?

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:31
I mean, that I made an entire set of forums just for the East players that wanted to come. All others were set to trustable. And I was gonna have so much fun. But now, he said I can't play with you. =(

Check Mate on 15.04. at 23:33
Ok well i gotta go to let Fads on. Now that wonka declared hes not gonna go running to Dragon cause u guys will stack us but he said he doesnt wanna talk to you because hes strongly against spying *facepalm*

Steff

TrueGrave on 15.04. at 23:36
Lol

Check Mate on 16.04. at 19:24
Got an update for my support?

Steff

Check Mate on 16.04. at 19:36
Are you ignoring me? I know who the spy is but u need to get on with my stacking first, you dont need to stack em all straight away but i need them.

Steff

TrueGrave on 16.04. at 19:52
Alright give me a min, I was tagging

Check Mate on 16.04. at 20:12
how much u sent?

TrueGrave on 16.04. at 20:41
Plenty

Check Mate on 16.04. at 21:10
Its just one villa so its not plenty......

Steff

TrueGrave on 16.04. at 21:21
lol

Check Mate today at 20:33
Im sorry to say i reject the invitation to SS got.

What originally turned out as a troll turned into a potential oppurtunity to pull your troops outs of your villas so make our op easier and to see whether we could get u to kick your own members.

:D

TrueGrave today at 20:37
Hmm...

A) you didn't reject the invitation..
Apr 17
20:29 The invitation to Check Mate has been withdrawn by TrueGrave.

B) Reread your mail... I explained how we were trolling you a day or so ago and you were still the one asking for support.

All our forums were set to trustable, we even made fake claims and a fake set of forums you could see on the off chance you took your trolling to the level of actually joining you would have been fed LOADs of FAKE info. Not to mention the only support we were ever gonna send you and your pals was 1 sw or 1 ram. You tried to troll, we trolled so hard you didn't know you were being trolled even when it was explained to you. Hopefully the second time around it makes sense.
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

The way I read it they were trolling you at the same time; trying to get you to send them support so that your villages would be empty.

I fail to see how you trolled them, if their original mail was a troll. I'd actually say that you got trolled for falling for their story.

DeletedUser

The way I read it they were trolling you at the same time; trying to get you to send them support so that your villages would be empty.

I fail to see how you trolled them, if their original mail was a troll. I'd actually say that you got trolled for falling for their story.

hahahah they never show the mail i troll them with.... hey stephie why not show it?

DeletedUser104693

I think the other mails were better actually lol
We have them all in our forums and it's you that got trolled idiot haha
Yet again another person who doesn't know what trolling is/means

DeletedUser

Fell for it?? That's a funny. Guess my acting is better than I thought... show biz here I come...

And themaccabees, you must have actually talked with True... I don't recall anything funny in yours.