Funny In-Game messages

DeletedUser91043

Shall I add the stats from the accounts ive been sitting too? More focused on those, and the Decrease is because I hate pointwhored villages.

Oh and I was talking about the fact of him being a coward, in case you cant read.

We all know you were talking about that lol

DeletedUser74857

yes. you called lord rop a coward and he gave stats proving otherwise.

DeletedUser

It proves he's clearly fighting and killing troops.

That doesn't mean he isn't a coward, its easy to send attacks. Funny how you are trying to defend someone who isn't even on your side :lol:

Clearly my psychic plug-in is broken, he said the world din't need players like the one mentioned, you replied you could say the same about him. I see no mention of him being a coward.

Now as you've alluded to it twice care to explain how/why he's a coward?

This quote right here (the one I quoted) Try reading before you post okie?

wipe him out this world doesn't need players like him cowards

DeletedUser

lol this is way off topic
Disco biscuit you tried to obtain an account in furie it failed move on simple as

DeletedUser

Really!?! When did LordRopsten aka Gedda defect?

You would probably be surprised.

No matter how many times i read it i still see no mention of him being a coward.

Maybe you are still having problems reading?

My ability to read is just fine. You neither mentioned anything about him being a coward or pointed out which part of his comment you were referring to so i suggest you get down off your high horse before you fall. Its good to see that FREE are maintaining their high standards of recruitment, LMAO :lol:

His comment was 1 sentence long, I quoted the part I was responding to when I had first posted, which was all of it.
I find it amusing that you act so blind, can't see what is being said but you reply anyway :icon_rolleyes:

28butthurt.jpg

DeletedUser74857

If Rop is double crossing FURIE then I'm a monkey's uncle. and I promise, i am of no relation to Pasta Monkey ;)

DeletedUser

robkisgod today at 03:16
who the hell do u think u are scamming our account? if we have to take it back by force i assure you that your days of playing tribal wars will be over for a long time, f ya doubt it for a second, ask around what i do for a living, i can make it happen

Can anyone say Sandy Mangina? :icon_rolleyes: