Funny in-game messages

DeletedUser

The funniest part was that DAMAGE himself was using what, in my book, was bad English :D

Oh, how I love it when people post messages to the Funny message thread that actually make themselves look bad...

Ironic things make my happy parts happy.

DeletedUser

Apologies, lesson learnt, nuff said, post deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i fond this one hilarious...

katya911 today at 21:46
Hello how r u

wytdevil1234 today at 22:01
im good... why?

katya911 today at 22:02
Just wondering. You know u guys are our enemies and once bp is over. You got some surprises coming

wytdevil1234 today at 22:03
then?

katya911 today at 22:04
Well we dint have to do this u know

wytdevil1234 today at 22:04
surprise us once the bp is over... =)

~if thats what you want

katya911 today at 22:06
Okay

wytdevil1234 today at 22:06
oooooo...

clicky

your best world so far?

katya911 today at 22:08
I quit that. I co play mags03 on w29 and supersaad255 on w47

wytdevil1234 today at 22:09
ooo co-playing?... ahahahaha

you know hunny im looking at all your stats... you wont want to know more about us... =)

katya911 today at 22:12
It's not about the stats. Those were way back. I've gotten better. Why don't we hat make peace. It's useless having enemies in the beginning, what will we accomplish??

wytdevil1234 today at 22:12
one of the accounts i played:

click meeee

feel free to scroll down...

wytdevil1234 today at 22:16
hmmmm.. duh this is a game!... ^_^ were out here for fun... this is not tribalpeace.net or tribalhugs.net

well anyways seroiusly... why are your tribemates inviting us?

eeewwww... having our little tribe declare on them [bec. we hate mass recruiters] and so here it is, one of thier leaders mailing me... ahahahahhaha [evil laugh]

we just felt declaring because we wanna try the declare war button... ehehehhe

DeletedUser75664

i can't wiat

i can't wait to get a message, any message, i'm already bored out of my skull

DeletedUser

I told this kid to restart since he has focused on troops first and he responded with this:

Commander Kage said:
well i wont restart for sure. i dont know what xp u have in non haul worlds but i wont stand back against anything. CATS WILL RULE THIS WORLD!

Commander Kage is going down fast ^.^

DeletedUser

I told this kid to restart since he has focused on troops first and he responded with this:

Commander Kage is going down fast ^.^

I see no problem with the message he sent, I think you are the actual noob here and that you are the one that should restart. He obviously has a lot of experience with non haul worlds

DeletedUser75664

well i'm just a nub so i don't really know, but to tell your neighbors what your planning to do sounds a bit foolish to me.

DeletedUser

I think he was being sarcastic...this is the first no haul world.

DeletedUser

here is something too keep you busy for a while :icon_razz:

=======================

xshahzad today at 10:35
Hello,

I want to develop a tribe whose priority is not winning the world, but fighting with honor and courage. That is honest in it dealing with other tribes and players. We might make a lot of decisions that hinders our growth, but are honorable, but our priority is nor growth nor success. We want to have fun, and whatever we do we do it with honor and Courage.

We are looking for members with following characteristic.

1) Active
This is a game so you have to play it. If you are not actively playing the game, there is no point in having a player who is not active.
2) Experienced
We want players who know the basics of the game, we do not want players who do not know much about the game. If you have another account as well please share its detail in your reply, so we can analyze your experience.
3) Loyal
This is most important. We do not want players who would betray us. It is better not to have disloyal players.
4) Honest
We do not like dishonest people so we do not want to work with them.
5) Unselfish
We want players that support other tribe members in attack and defense. They treat an attack on their tribe members as an attack on them, and send support like they send support to their own villages.
6) Brave
We do not want members that when attacked leave the game, or panic. We want players that fight till the end. This is a game, winning and losing is not important, but fighting with honor is.

Number of members
There is no tribe members limit, If we get what we are looking for we would accept them. IT would not depend on points/OD but the whole characteristics we are looking for.

Diplomacy
We would have very limited diplomacy. We would select our NAP/Ally/Enemy strategically.

About Myself
My name is Shahza Haider. I live in Karachi, Pakistan and am 33yrs old. In RL I am an engineer.

I am the best leader there is in Real Life, let alone Tribal Wars. I am intelligent, honest and unselfish.

I enjoy management of tribe, I normally do not farm I rather spend time in reading forum, mails, and making strategy for the tribe.

I played in W11, where I had 60 villages, than I left TW. I learned the basics of the game in W11. In W11 I was not an active member on the forum. The villages I have got are mostly abandoned or from a tribe member. Xshahzad's Profile of W11

I started playing again In W52 after a break. Before in W11 I played the game as a simple member, but when I started again I was more interested in tribe management. I started my own tribe HYM. HYM merged into 7NA, I was Duke at 7NA. 7NA merged into TNA. TNA merged into NA. I worked as co-leader of NA.

In W54 I started my own tribe HYM. It was a mass recruiting tribe. It was in W54 where I learned the basics of tribe management. One Winged Angle taught me how to run a tribe; he was the co-duke of HYM. HYM merged into W0LF. I was dismissed from W0LF for low troops count; I believe they have other agenda behind that. I then joined PHX. I started as a recruiter in PHX but when the leadership of PHX went away and formed CHANGE I become Duke of PHX. PHX merged into PE and I was Baron in PE. PE merged in to RT, and I left W54.

I write blogs, which shows my philosophy of life.
Xshahzad's Blog

Ranking myself in each of the characteristics on a scale of 1-10.
Loyalty = 10
Honesty = 10
Unselfish = 10
Brave = 10
Leadership = 10

I know normal person will rank himself 5 or 6; only extra ordinary would rank himself 10/10. I am extraordinary that is why I ranked myself 10/10 in all those characteristics. All those characteristics are from RL nothing to do with TW. I am one of my kind.

Thanks.

Tribe Rules
You have to follow the tribe rules.

1.. Members who go inactive for 2 days or more will be Dismissed/Nobled.*
2.. Remember that tribal wars is open to children, forum posts should not be of an offensive nature.
3.. If you wish to have a heated argument with another member, take it to PM not on the open forums.
4.. No attacking NAP's or Allies for any reason.
5.. No spying
6.. Progress & Activity based target can be set by the Leadership.
7.. Leadership reserve the right of changing the rules at any time, without giving a reason.

* Rule 1.. If the member becomes active he/she can appeal in to the Tribal Leadership and explain their reason for inactivity.

Tribe Structure
There would be three departments in the tribe.

1) War Department
2) Diplomacy Department
3) Tribe Management Department
3a. Recruitment
3b. Forum moderation
3c. Judgment (solve disputes between members)

Tribe Leadership

Duke

Tribe Leader

Barons

War Department Head
Diplomacy Department Head
Tribe Management Department Head

Council Member (Trustable members)

War Department

4-6 group leaders

Diplomacy Department

1-2 Diplomats

Tribe management Department

1-2 Recruiters
1-2 Forum moderators
1-2 Judges

If you want to join the tribe, reply With a well written application Or add me on Skype : shahzadh77

In your application please explaining how active you are, what is your experience, and whether you have those qualities or not that we are looking for. Exception can be made but you have to explain why an exception should be made. It would be also helpful if you can rank your self from 1-10 in each of the characteristics, 10 being the maximum and 1 being the minimum.

A sample reply
Hello,
I want to discuss the possibility of joining your tribe. I have got the characteristics you are looking for.

I am active and normally online 4-5 hours daily.

My name is Shahzad Haider ans am 33yr old. I live in Pakistan, In RL I am an engineer and currently unemployed. I am into management of tribes, I normally do not farm I rather spend time in reading forum, mails, and making strategy for the tribe. With me in the tribe you would get an intelligent mind in your tribe. I am one of my kind. I also write blogs.
Xshahzad's Blog

I played in W11, where I had 60 villages, than I left TW. But basically at that time I was not an active player on the forum. The villages I have got are mainly abandoned or from a tribe member. I nobled some villages from active players as well. I am a defensive player with a ratio of 1 offensive: 2 defensive villages.
Xshahzad's Profile of W11

In W52, I started playing again In W52. I started my own tribe HYM. We merged into 7NA, I was Duke at 7NA. 7NA merged into S.C. When I came to S.C we were at war with [DAH], I was Duke in S.C. As we lost the war with [DAH] the other three Dukes went there way in different tribes. I stayed and tried to find a solution for the tribe. I care for all the members, I am not a quitter. I than got an unofficial academy of NA status for S.C. I joined NA and now working as co-leader of NA.

In W54, In W54 I started my own tribe HYM. We were no. 22 tribe in the world. We merged into No. 6th tribe in the world i.e W0LF. I was than dismissed from W0LFW for low troops count; I believe they have other agenda behind that. I then joined PHX. I started as a recruiter in PHX but now I am a baron there. PHX merged into PE and I was Baron in PE.

Ranking myself in each of the charachteristics.
Activity=8
Experience=5
Loyalty=8
Honesty=7
Unselfish=6
Brave=7

Thanks.

Thanks

[player]xshahzad[/player]
Duke/Founder
[ally]HY[/ally]

Note: This is Invitation Discussion mail, not an invitation mail. If you want to join, Please apply with a well written application.

Suggested Building Strategy of W56
W56 Building Strategy

DeletedUser

muldeh: u wanz jion ouz 3PIC tribe!
Darthmoleman: no thanks noob

lol jks i wouldn't do that!!!!

<3<3 at muldeh

DeletedUser

-Zabimaru- on 01.04. at 20:37
Can I Joinz ur tribz plz? I'm 1337 :D

Leonova on 01.04. at 20:39
:p

1337 get's you toilet paper here XD

/hands you toilet paper

See?

What makes it really funny is that it was a co'ed account from two of my members that are under alias... I thought they were a random n00b asking for an invite or someone from these forums being a douche as some tend to do :icon_redface:

My bad... :lol:

DeletedUser

Cated today at 11:13
I love the tribe picture :)
12 Inch Cubone today at 12:18
Cated today at 12:20
Would you be interested in joining my's? We're open and we're troopwhoring :D
12 Inch Cubone today at 12:26
no thanks for the offer but troops dont mean anything this early due to not being able to farm.
Cated today at 12:28
Perfectly, True!
But it do mean a lot when it adds up before the ending of protection :)

12 Inch Cubone today at 12:33
then ill troop whore before end of bp
Cated today at 12:34
Yay!
That's the spirit :D

12 Inch Cubone today at 13:14
>_>

:icon_rolleyes::icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

ooed today at 22:57
Are you interested in joining this tribe? I would like players that know what their doing to dominate this k

IceHotPenguin today at 23:06
I would, but I would like a tribe I was in to be led by a leader that knows the differentiation between "their" and "they're".

ooed today at 23:07
alright then

I received no invite.

DeletedUser

eeewww... pxaiublbi

is a nub and backstabber... been hunting him for sweet revenge... nyahahahaha... he stained my precious name... dont worry about this nub... ahahha [@mod: sorry for spamming, cant help it]

I dont like to see my love playing ,mails around :D

DeletedUser

bisu- today at 07:56
hi do u think i can join ur tribe? I m very good and have over 375 as it says it your requirement. or is their things that i am not aware of.

Aurimuxlt96 today at 08:51
Ok you can join us I 'm inviting you :)

bisu- today at 08:55
ok can i get invite?

Aurimuxlt96 today at 08:59
done :)

Funny how rank one tribe is so loose with their invites

by the way this is a joke mail to see their restrictions

DeletedUser93450

MommysLittleBrat today at 00:49
Hiya ^^

Rabid Rabbit today at 00:51
Hello

MommysLittleBrat today at 00:56
How are you?

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:08
Fine thanks

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:10
Uhm, by any chance are you foggybrain?

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:14
No, sorry. Used to play a long time ago, but been out of it for a while. Just trying to get back into it, but never played under that name before.

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:15
What about LTCL?

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:17
Nope :)

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:18
Do you know either of those two?

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:24
I've heard of foggybrain, yes

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:24
Oh, so uhm, who are you?

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:31
Just plain old [player]Rabid Rabbit[/player]. Tell you what, I'm sick of getting pestered to join tribes while at the top of the rankings. Think I'm gonna drop back, build pure resource, and then make a push later on when my mines are well up. Give me a bit of peace and quiet all being well. LOL

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:32
S: But i wanna know!

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:34
I'm a no one my friend, just a name on a computer screen, plodding on in my own little way, minding my own business.

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:35
You sound like foggy. oO

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:37
Well I guess we'll never know, will we :eek:)

Just out of interest, what level are your resources at? Just to gauge how well or poorly I'm doing.

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:38
In about another hour they'll be:

18/18/12

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:40
Not bad, coming along nicely. Watch the Iron doesn't fall too far behind though, I made that mistake, and it took me a while to catch back up again. Its easy to let it slip because you think you are way ahead with it, but trust me, it will catch you out if you leave it too long.

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:41
I have a market. And i easily get twice the amount of iron as what i put on. :p

Rabid Rabbit today at 01:48
Right, anyway its been a pleasure talking to you, but I have a meeting to attend, so had better get my notes ready and go and listen to a load of hot air for the next hour. See you around.

MommysLittleBrat today at 01:49
Okay, bye,

Not particularly funny, but it's interesting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I surrounded by people who take this game too seriously in K46, I think I picked the wrong place to start in. Theres no LOL'ing, just serious business in this internet game of pixels