Funny in-game messages

Ripfin

well thought we had this topic here but guess not anyway i recieved this mail from a Force player:(read from bottom to top.)

Ripfin today at 21:01
LoL,if you didn't want to fight you would have never attacked my tribe mate and gotten my attention.

what a noob.

raibo today at 20:57
look i don't really want to fight but if i have to then i will with the help of other players as well

Ripfin today at 20:56
LoL you mean the same ones who sent my player support?

raibo today at 20:53
Ok... but the TW players near me will send surpport.

Ripfin today at 19:22
LoL,evidently you haven't heard about me have you,and TW puhlease,look at my continent 10 villages 50 of them used to belong to Force, no TW helped them, in fact TW took a few Force villages.

also i haven't survived with CAKE for as long as i have without being able to play good.

raibo today at 10:16
Ok... I am sorry for the attacks on your tribe-mates and you have every reason to attack and noble me, but i have alot of powerful allies out there who are in Force and TW and they will send surpport to me if i need it!

I was wondering if we could make a deal... I wont noble this player of your sand then me and you will be even? I will also help this CAKE enemy of mine in expannding by sending him some recources for the accident and I will also help him by asking the Force members around me to let him be...

By attacking me you are making alot of enemies and it will make your life that little bit harder... I suggest that you accept this offer and we can let it be?

Regards, Raibo?

Ripfin today at 00:54
It has come to my attention your attacking a tribe mate of mine, Like all of the Force players before you they have not considered the ramifications of such actions, Now i shall have but to add you to my ever growing list of stupid Force players to be rimmed, i've already removed from from 1 continent, and have been working on a second no reason not to add a third i guess.

now i wonder did anybody tell the rest of Force that TW is attacking them?

chelsentus

Force are Awesome!!

:icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_confused:

DeletedUser7881

GG raibo lol, hope you had fun playing TW ha ha ha ha

christiaanp

Mostly I dont pay attention to your posts about force, but how do you wanna surprise your enemy with 100 hours traveling armys;? Well I hope my support is in time:icon_rolleyes:

Ripfin

i've nobled enemy troops from that far away even some force so i shall do it again. :icon_cool:

burnsy_14

So basically if i go to attack a player from Cake you will come after me Ripfin?

Could be interesting i guess :icon_rolleyes:

Ripfin

you wouldn't cause me to break a sweat since your closer. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

but i have alot of powerful allies out there who are in Force and TW and they will send surpport to me if i need it!

does this guy live in a cave or something? TW has dropped relationships with Force about a month ago, poor poor force players....

DeletedUser

probably, might solve the case when a force player mailed me and said he's gonna get Hot to kick my butt if I continue attacking him, I was like wtf?

Ripfin

LoL,evidently Force is under the assumption they have more friends then they do :icon_razz:

christiaanp

LoL,evidently Force is under the assumption they have more friends then they do :icon_razz:

Well, I contacted all players about it, but what about friends? is it impossible that they made friends in TW?

DeletedUser

Ripfin why dont you just declare on force? Could be good for a chuckle:lol:

DeletedUser

Well, I contacted all players about it, but what about friends? is it impossible that they made friends in TW?

Force makes friends? and in TW? weird....that's like Cake teaming up with Hot vs SLB.

Ripfin

Ripfin why dont you just declare on force? Could be good for a chuckle:lol:

why declare on Force officially? its not like its a war or something its already 50 villages me to forces none.

this isn't a war but a "Police Action"

DeletedUser

Force makes friends? and in TW? weird....that's like Cake teaming up with Hot vs SLB.

There's no rule saying you can't befriend people in different families you know. A force member could be friends with anyone they wish to.