Funny in-game messages

christiaanp

why declare on Force officially? its not like its a war or something its already 50 villages me to forces none.

this isn't a war but a "Police Action"

Not really, its 50-1;)

But anyway, who cares about your actions against Force? Who even cares what Force is doing anyway? We are just the small family somewhere in the south east with some players in west. The only thing I hear in this forum is that we are just some noobs withouth any experience, so what respect would you gain with kicking 300k or less amount of point players? Who is interested in your annoying posts about you kicking Force players? If you have something interesting to tell about you kicking tw, hot or aten asses maybe people would pay attention. Kicking asses of 300k and less size amount players isn't really an achievement, kicking your asses as a 300k player or less is an achievement.

Ripfin

does that mean i should attack u and see what happens?

:S

you can it just means you'll have violated the NAP and your tribal leaders will toss you to the wolves and it will be a fight between me and TW to see who can noble you first.

DeletedUser

There's no rule saying you can't befriend people in different families you know. A force member could be friends with anyone they wish to.

hey I'm just saying, one man's opinion didnt mean to offend anyone.

Ripfin

There's no rule saying you can't befriend people in different families you know. A force member could be friends with anyone they wish to.

yeah but if TW goes to war that freindship is out the window,at least it would be if you were in my tribe,you stand by the tribe first and foremost,failure to do that makes you a traitor waiting to be nobled.

DeletedUser

yeah but if TW goes to war that freindship is out the window,at least it would be if you were in my tribe,you stand by the tribe first and foremost,failure to do that makes you a traitor waiting to be nobled.

Oh yes, I wasn't encouraging friendship. You can be friends with the player. But you can't help them by supporting them. I had ATEN friends. But we never helped eachother.

As for the guy saying he got TW support, that's BS in my opinion.

Ripfin

Oh yes, I wasn't encouraging friendship. You can be friends with the player. But you can't help them by supporting them. I had ATEN friends. But we never helped eachother.

As for the guy saying he got TW support, that's BS in my opinion.

he didn't say he got support but that he can get support.

DeletedUser

doesn't matter if TW leadership catches TW members supporting FOrce they'll probably get kicked:icon_eek:

Ripfin

what i find astonishing is i just nobled a Force village clear accross the world in continent 95 by myself and no help and Force has alot of villages in the area so can Force tell me how this is possible?

and get this only support coming in i see is from an Eleaud player over 128 hours away still.

Ripfin

oh i'm sorry i was mistaken its a Force player who "RAN" to TW to hide.

funny thing is i got this runner kicked out once whats up with the TW on the lower east side? they like inviting Force runners into their tribes?

Last edited:

christiaanp

oh i'm sorry i was mistaken its a Force player who "RAN" to TW to hide.

funny thing is i got this runner kicked out once whats up with the TW on the lower east side? they like inviting Force runners into their tribes?

Its our favorite hide out, nothing better then run to the enemy, dont you think?

chelsentus

oooooooo, Ripfin getting owned?

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

christiaanp

nope just Force getting owned, as it goes TW got him kicked again evidently some of their Barons didn't know.

Explain me that.

Force is getting owned becouse someone scared to fight and is useless for the family runs to tw and gets kicked so you can kick is asses is owning Force? I think you are just cleaning the mess for us. Good job Ripfin, you are my favorite.

Ripfin

Explain me that.

Force is getting owned becouse someone scared to fight and is useless for the family runs to tw and gets kicked so you can kick is asses is owning Force? I think you are just cleaning the mess for us. Good job Ripfin, you are my favorite.

no the fact i took a Force village over 10 days away by my nearest noble :lol:

christiaanp

no the fact i took a Force village over 10 days away by my nearest noble :lol:

He runs to TW, gets kicked and now will be taken out, first he is a traitor, second he is useless for Force, third congratulations.

christiaanp

just curious, who are we talking about? only recent Force conquer is in k11 and thats not 10 days traveling.