Funny Ingame Mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser48847
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hehe i know, but oh well.. i never liked him that much when i was in his tribe, so i feel no remorse at all :p

DeletedUser57547

yeah, not that we have a spy or anything... misery's probably just psychic, so misery leaders, if your psychically reading this, go castrate yourselves and go ahead and agitate the wound enough that you bleed to death.

Misery are truely loved :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Im leaving W39 but i figured i might as well just 'nuke' the guy next to me for the giggles of it...even though hes in my tribe..heres the mail that followed

Glen7 today at 20:16
'the lulz' isnt a person...
daygoo today at 17:54
who's that
Glen7 today at 09:04
i did it for teh lulz
daygoo today at 08:52
what did you do that for?

DeletedUser

I decided to annotate the reason why ROSS declared on a tribe miles away... enjoy :)

Terminus Eldorado on 23.06. at 02:22
If you want your tribe to survive long, you wont have members like Ace(no longer in our tribe) attacking ROSS members and sending them threatening members.
At 500 points this early in the game, he is an idiot for threatening to rim people.
He makes himself, and by assoaciation, your tribe look like complete noobs. - meaningless acusation
If you find yourself and other members facing 100s of attacks each - how big are you again?, you can thank Ace. For is he even scouts a ROSS member again, you will be at war with our tribe.
Just a heads up, Duke to Duke... So you hae the chance to get your player under control. - attempt to sound diplomatic after threats
TE
K Rupt on 23.06. at 05:28
Go ahead, send those attacks. It's funny that this is coming from someone who has either been rimmed himself or restarted because he couldn't handle the heat. To try to talk professionally without using BB codes to fully represent [ally]ROSS[/ally] is also quite entertaining. Now have your members send their attacks from K58. I'll be waiting. - standard taunt response,he really ony can lose from attackng from that far as we see his players are no longer in K48...
Terminus Eldorado on 23.06. at 05:49
Sure no problem.
I dont have to talk professionally to the arrogant and insignificant. - Direct personal attack
Picking fights with tribes 20X your size shows how savvy you are. - failing to take in the logistics.
After I post this on our forums and we all have a good laugh, well start to farm and cat you all to rubble.
Enjoy.
K Rupt on 23.06. at 23:11
Nice, your going to farm players 50+ hours away. Are you stupid? Lmao. - think 90% of players would have this response
Terminus Eldorado on 23.06. at 23:46
No. We are simply going to destroy someone that talks shit when they should be quiet. - seen people banned for his language... i wonder... should we report him?
Know your role.
Your diplomacy skills : Epic Fail. - good job he is't analysing his own diplomatic and planning ability...
Might as well hit reset, as the attemot at being Duke has led you to pwnage. - tryin to make himself look lik a top 20 tribe
K Rupt on 24.06. at 01:31
I think you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the disfortune to associate with. - Having been in ross for 1 day, I agre with this statement entirly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i waz bored cos I quit all my big worlds due to time costraints. I was supprised that so much offence had been taken to this mail, by you guys, when TE was actually doing most of the insulting/personal attacks...
not that it really matters...

Gargelameth

ccm1k on 10.07. at 19:36
You are currently attacking our members. Is this and act of war. If the attacks keep up, we will consider that an act of war. You dont want that to happen.
CaveCanem on 10.07. at 21:54
What evidence do you have to back up your claim? If I am going to be threatened, I would appreciate you show me the courtesy of information, bb-codes, and formality.
ccm1k on 10.07. at 23:41
theres a whole section in my tribe about it. if you want prof i will get some. if i have one more report, you are gonna wish you took me up on the offer to merge.
CaveCanem on 10.07. at 23:42
An entire section?! I want to see! Who seems to be the main agressor from my tribe?
ccm1k on 10.07. at 23:44
You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It made me giggle :lol:

Gargelameth

This was a while ago after I had caught the attention from some noob leader from the tribe _R_
marine0369 on 15.06. at 01:41
We have another village in your area that has grown very quickly but needs a close village ally. would you consider joining us.
CaveCanem on 15.06. at 06:41
I don't mean to come off as rude, but honestly, if I am going to join a tribe I am going to need a more convincing mail than that. And before I consider joining I must have at least these very basic questions answered...
1. Why should I join your tribe?
2. What experience do you and the other tribe members have?
3. What does your tribe have to offer me?
4. How can I be sure that your tribe isn't just a group of noob pointwhores?
Sincerely,
CaveCanem
marine0369 on 15.06. at 12:32
sorry, with such a low point total and very low attack level, I don't think you should be as demanding as you are. Good luck.
CaveCanem on 15.06. at 17:07
HAHAHA. You are a moron, and your tribe will suffer because of it.
Sincerely,
CaveCanem
CaveCanem on 16.06. at 11:15
I can't believe that you are actually ganging up on a 653 point player residing on a different continent. You continue to amaze me, this time with your cowardice. You would think that somebody over 6 times my points could just attack me himself, but nope, not you! You're not that kind of person huh? Hahahaha this entire situation is completely laughable, I love it :]
CaveCanem on 16.06. at 11:25
Not only that, but the fact that you would be spending any attention on me is one of the most idiotic and pointless things you could be doing, probably only second to attacking with spears and swords. I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism when I say this, so don't get all offended(because we both know that apparently you get offended pretty easily :p), but your troops could be better used for farming or for clearing out a village closer to you that you can noble.
Just giving you my two cents!
:]
marine0369 on 16.06. at 11:25
next time, oh yes there wont be a next time, maybe you will not be such a pompus ass when someone invites you. No answer or a simple no would have been better than your ill conceived reply.
CaveCanem on 16.06. at 11:33
Ill concieved? Those are pretty much the most basic and important questions one must ask oneself before one joins a tribe. If I didn't ask those questions then I would just be joining every tribe willy nilly, which would end up biting me in the end.
I even told you in my initial reply that I didn't mean to come off as rude. Yet I guess your pride just gets hurt that easily huh? Oh, and excuse me if it makes me pompous* to want a decent invitation to a tribe. How long will it take for you to realize that you are wasting your troops messing around with me?
marine0369 on 16.06. at 11:35
you must be playing from the U.K.
CaveCanem on 16.06. at 11:41
Oh! You're going to try and guess my timezone now? Well, just to let you know, it doesn't matter where I live it, because there is only one correct spelling of pompous and that is with the "o" in it. You mispelled your insult to me mate :]
marine0369 on 16.06. at 11:44
thaks you.my question has been answered. good luck when you reset. Mate
So his buddy attacked me with 500 axes and other members of the tribe sent like 11 fakes at me and all of this crap...

spoynter on 17.06. at 19:09
my attack was just a little something. i have bigger fish to fry, ranther that waist all my troops on you. we are at war with [ally][E][/ally] over here. but if you can wait a day or two i will send a noble train to you. then you can restart again and i will take that village too. then if you are still laughing, i will find you again and do the same. my tribe members will keep you busy till i can twart of attacks from [E]. then i will be back to you. haha
CaveCanem on 17.06. at 23:23
Haha you have just as big of an ego as your friend. I don't understand why you would insist on attacking me and even nobling me, you know as well as I do that that would be just a waste of time and a noble honestly. I was just marveling in the fact that you underestimated my troop count so tremendously, it really made my day. Thank you for that :] So I guess we can call this a momentary ceasefire?
spoynter on 18.06. at 01:34
i sent just enough troops to do what i needed to do. build your troops back up so that the next attack i make, i might acctually get some resistance
CaveCanem on 18.06. at 01:40
Build my troops back up? You didn't even see my defensive force, I figured I would take the safe road and dodge the attack even though it turns out I didn't need to. You don't have to tell me to build up my troops, my barracks is going 24/7 mate.
spoynter on 18.06. at 01:44
i sent nly 500 axe, you killed 32. i'd say you needed some defence. i will send again very soon. i need a village over there anyway. that's where my tribe is anyway
CaveCanem on 18.06. at 03:02
Your tribe has 2 members on this K, I don't think this is where you tribe is at :p And can you not read? I just told you that I dodged your attack, of course I'm not going to have a defensive force if I move it -.-
spoynter on 18.06. at 03:05
well my two members there are good friends and i want a village near them. if you want to know my real force, all you have to do is wait, you wiil see very soon
CaveCanem on 18.06. at 03:07
Alright, I'll be waiting. Ttyl :]
spoynter on 18.06. at 03:10
c-ya in a couple days.:)
Spoynter had his main village nobled a couple of weeks later, so I politely rubbed it in his face :]
CaveCanem on 22.06. at 05:43
I'm sorry about you losing your main village mate, I know that can be a heavy loss. But as with every bad situation, there is a silver lining. In this situation I believe it is this:
Now I don't have to worry about a noble train coming from you :]
Take Care!

Sincerely,
CaveCanem
spoynter on 22.06. at 16:30
yes my friend, you are safe. bigger fish have fried me
The end :]

DeletedUser

This isn't so much 'funny in game message', it's more 'please give me advice on how to get out of this awkward conversation'. For background this guy has 1.497 points.

miaha002 today at 17:21
would you like to be friends with me

Mr Nishi today at 22:45
o_o

But...I don't know you. o_O

miaha002 today at 23:25
yh lol i know =S but its time imake a few friends or allies whatever you want to call them

Mr Nishi today at 23:26
Thingie is, allies are made to benefit each other, and you're a tad...miniature. Its hard for me to see what I'd get out of the relationship. o_o

miaha002 today at 23:28
well before you came next to me i was constently attackd and some how i survived and i am now surroundedby barb vills which i farm and which i keep veryactive why dont you look at my profile on world 22 i had 150k points but got attacks by 1mill players but look im still standing =)

Mr Nishi today at 23:31
You...lost 18 villages and have 4 left. That's more 'on your knees' than still standing...isn't it?

DeletedUser71940

This isn't so much 'funny in game message', it's more 'please give me advice on how to get out of this awkward conversation'. For background this guy has 1.497 points.

You should defo befriend him.

DeletedUser137

600 get

Raveth The Daveth on 13.07. at 13:36
could i join your tribe plz?

no

How many more times do people have to ask!
Its not even my tribe!

DeletedUser55663

Terminus Eldorado today at 01:07
would be embarrassed if you were goaded into attacking a tribe you know nothing about or who they are allied with becasue a complete moron and embarassment coerced you into it.
Seriously, lmao. Im sure its ram fakes, but still, you need to write messages and talk to people befoere you attack them.
Do you even know that those SnT kiddies got laughed off the main forum? Or why they even chose to start trouble with a tribe so far away? Uh, lack of common sense or intelligence would be the obvious guess.
Hopefully you extorted some resources from him for your rams and time.

TE
Sulpiac today at 01:23
Who's SnT?
Terminus Eldorado today at 01:29
Well why else would you be sending 250 hour attacks at me? That you know will be crushed with absolute certainty? It is making a statement for someone.
Kadjaumi or whatever he calls himself, K Rupt... A buch of idiots...
Whoever it is, it is funny.
Why else would you attack form 250 hours?
Im far too experiences, intelligent and wise for you to "fool"...
Just letting you know you are working with idiots.
Sulpiac today at 01:33
I don't think I'm working with idiots.(I'm working for my tribe, [ally]RoA[/ally]) i maybe messaging an idiot, but not working with idiots.
I can think Of a reason I'd send attacks 25 hours away, maybe I want a village in you Kontinent, eh?
Terminus Eldorado today at 01:35
Uh...250 hours.
I happen to be a 38 year old with a masters degree and probobly older than your father. So show some respect.
You have zero chance of taking my village. Zero.
Sulpiac today at 01:43
I should show you some respect? Do not make me laugh, kind sir.
I don't care your age, gender, serial number, rank, edjucation, etc. Because of one thing...
You mailed me.
Only scared little nublets mail whenever they see incoming.
Also, you somehow managed to gloat about your allies defending you, so you're incompitent in your own ability, eh?
Zero Chance = You're going to have your tribe with maybe 1/2 usefull or "good" members stack the crap out of your one pathetic excuse for a village because you don't have the troops, let alone, the wall to defend against a noble sent by It self. Now why, oh why, do you insist on knowing my reasons for attacking a little nublet who's easy pickings for any player with a decent level of experience? huh?
Terminus Eldorado today at 01:48
uh TW stat GUNS and Plight in W16. Also me under the same name there...
Then talk.
If you think I dont have doublr my points in troops myself you are fooling yourself.
Nobody send out 250 hour trians at this stage.
You entire tribe would need 50 nukes to take me out.
So please, try and impress someone else, you are epically failing and just providing fodder for everyone to laugh at in our forum.
And YOU attacked ME. So dont start with the "you did it" stuff.
Is mom calling? Tome for pizza rolls? Maybe a hot pocket? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Yay mom!
Sulpiac today at 01:56
Actually I just ate a pizza. And my mum is at work, so no she isn't.

50 nukes? rofl, and how much of a stack is that?
I said you mailed me, not attacked me... Only noobs mail attackers -.-'
As for the 250 hour arguement...

^^ said:
As for the 250 hour arguement Better to send a LONG attack that will be SUCCESSFUL tha a short one that will just see all your troops destroyed, imo.
Terminus Eldorado today at 02:07
You do know the noble distance limit do you not?
An no, only people that know they are exponentially smarter than the other party emails them back becasue they fear nothing. Let alone your sorry attacks in support of a tiny, insignificant tribe.
Only a child starts email flames, as you are, I simply stated you are working with morons, and you are.
So make sure mommy washes your undies tonight and you make your bed. Otherwise you might not get your allowance!
Its getting late, do you have your footy pajamas on? Do they have cars on them? Trains? Maybe Jar-Jar?
Sulpiac today at 02:10
Now see, you started flaming me first. and now you're talking about my mother and trying, however unsecessfully, to make me go all Emoz by belittling my intelligence and also assuming I am at an age that I wear pajamas.
I'm 15, thank you very much.
Does smuggler still need support?
Terminus Eldorado today at 02:20
15, cool, youll get your zits zoon. Try clearasil, or oxy pads.
And you may in fact be smart, but not smart enought to know that you cannot make ANYONE believe you decided to go 250 hours to seed a new K. Its laughable. You deny you know SnT then try and suprose me about smuggler. Its all very ham handed and amateur. Ive been playing wargames for 10 years before you were a gleam in your fathers eye.
Speaking of, you only are speaking so out of turn for a child becasue you are on the interent. You have to learn ow to address adults and talk to people online.
I mock for entertainment value, the thread is getting quite the laugh. Thanks!
Sulpiac today at 02:38
Oh wow. [ally]Snt[/ally]. I do, infact, know [player]kadjayuni[/player]. He's a coplayer of mine.
I can see how you think it's entertaining... I find it quite funny myself. I may even post it in Funny IG mails on forums.
Please though, do stop talking about how much more experience you are than me in other war games. This is tribalwars, not World of Warcraft.
Tell anyone who thinks it's funny to mail me and I'll have a laugh with them too. At your expense, Of course...
Sulpiac today at 02:39
Wow, 4 incomings from a player who probably hasn't even made a coin yet. I'm shaking. Now call them back before I have to watch them there for 10 days, please
Terminus Eldorado today at 02:42
why should I when i have to look at your ram fakes, gimmie a break.
Sulpiac today at 02:47
Not fakes. Maybeh I haxored the server and made the nobles go faster, eh?
Sulpiac today at 02:47
oh. forget.
Nublet
Terminus Eldorado today at 02:50
If you send 6 nobles to their deaths you are a stone cold nUb. It is an impossibility that anything will survive, let alone even one noble getting though.
No coin yet? Lol, the only reason it took this long is that I build troops. Lots of them. But Ill make sure to overkill your incomings. Then maybe you will disappear back into your own K and stop associating with morons, as they just waste your time and mine. Thats if for this discussion. I have no more time for it. All replies will be deleted, unread. But I wont block you like a coward...thats SnT tactics. Cowards.
Sulpiac today at 02:52
Hurray! I ken spam choo!!!
Kekekeke

DeletedUser

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 17:00
Hey, sir... i was wondering if i would be able to join your tribe? I need protection and yall own in this world.

Jick Klaus on 12.07. at 17:01
Who's attacking you mate? What's going on?

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 17:02
Well... i have been scouted about 5 times now with in 3 days. I have been trying to prepare to fight, but idk if i could take them.

Jick Klaus on 12.07. at 17:04
We need more information, much more that that

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 17:06
I have deleted the attacks and started to build my troups up. So i don't have their names. I was just wondering if i could be invited to your tribe?

Jick Klaus on 12.07. at 17:08
You're under attack by someone and you join us. We'll be thrown into a war.

We need to know who is attacking you, to assess the situation

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 17:10
Well they havn't actually sent troups... just scouts. I will be able to fight him but i have many high levels around me in your tribe and it would help for protection.

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 17:10
southerngal0688

Jick Klaus on 12.07. at 17:14
Let me see what I can do

Trev6475 on 12.07. at 18:06
ok, thank-you

Since then I directed one of my locals to nuke and noble Trev

DeletedUser

Gawd! Everybody is using that 'is your mom calling?' line these days. It fills me with a bitter rage unmatched by the infernos of a thousand suns.

Mainly because it makes utterly no sense as an insult.

DeletedUser55663

Gawd! Everybody is using that 'is your mom calling?' line these days. It fills me with a bitter rage unmatched by the infernos of a thousand suns.

Mainly because it makes utterly no sense as an insult.
It really is annoying when they keep doing it even though I am agreeing that I love my mother very much... And how dare he insult my PJ's :icon_evil: