Funny Ingame Mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser48847
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Gawd! Everybody is using that 'is your mom calling?' line these days. It fills me with a bitter rage unmatched by the infernos of a thousand suns.

Mainly because it makes utterly no sense as an insult.

It fills me with a bitter rage unmatched by the infernos of a thousand and one suns.

DeletedUser

Our tribe's name is the Cheese

asgard273 on 01.07. at 17:37
why are u attacking me? i havent done anything to you and i just want peace

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 17:45
I like eating villages and naming them after cheeses. What kind of cheese do you like? I'll name your village that.

asgard273 on 01.07. at 17:48
how many troops have you sent and pls dont attack me again

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 17:50
7000 axes, 2000 LC, 300 MA.

I'll send 4 nobles once you're all cleared out.

Parmesan?

asgard273 on 01.07. at 17:53
pls dude leave me alone i aint done anything to you attack another guy nearer to you as it will be easier for you to attack and support him

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 17:56
Don't you like cheese?

I want to move south, get a nice place that's warm.

asgard273 on 01.07. at 17:57
lol there is a guy by me he is only 116 points y not get him as his protect will be up soon

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 17:59
Hmm, maybe my nuke would shatter against his massive walls.

You might want to just restart so I can get my new village and name it....work with me here. Mozzarella? Cheddar? Bleu?

asgard273 on 01.07. at 18:07
you are sad dude and i am gonna make sure your not gonna get my village

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 18:17
You do have a small village, maybe curd.

asgard273 on 01.07. at 18:21
lol dude what dont u understand
YOU ARE NOT TAKING OVER MY VILLAGE IF I CAN HELP IT!!!!!

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 18:26
Use your simulator. 300 points can't take a nuke. Simple math.

Testouri cheese?

asgard273 on 01.07. at 18:27
lol who sed i was gonna take you on?

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 18:33
I'm shaking under my cheese smock.

Abbaye de Belloc?

asgard273 on 01.07. at 18:38
lol how about ur not gonna take my village?

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 18:45
Maybe I'll just farm you daily if you rename your village one of the suggestions I sent.

:)

asgard273 on 01.07. at 18:50
this is what i have to say
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 19:05
Your ASCII programming terrifies me.

Ricotta?

asgard273 on 01.07. at 19:07
lol how about your a noob?

mhiggins85 on 01.07. at 19:16
Yawn. Yeh, sure.

mhiggins85 on 08.07. at 14:59
I already named a new village Ricotta so we're going to have to figure out another name.

Romano?

lol. I was just clearing him so a friend could farm him.

Anaphros

That would be gratted cheese then :lol:
Regatto would be a nice choice :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This looks promising, let's see what develops . . .

690aldaway today at 01:13
ur a loser and will soon be nuked by me so get ready motherfucker. plus i will piss you off what the hell you gonna do

Richard Dawson today at 01:32
ironically, i was in a tribe called losers on w31. what am i going to do? wait, i guess.

DeletedUser137

I got the same mail. I think he mailed everyone.

Non of the other players got it but we got 2 or 3 click-advertisment spam mails...
Maybe it really was random if someone so far away got it.

DeletedUser

Non of the other players got it but we got 2 or 3 click-advertisment spam mails...

Well it's wierd because I got it near the beginning of the world. But I was not so far away. I moved to this account after playing on one for a short while in K35. That is when I got it.

DeletedUser

hitler is back?

SSReichsFuhrer today at 06:55
Richard Dawson The Reich has officially declared war on you and your village. You will be destroyed or you will come to our tribes demands. you have 24 standard hours. Guten Tag

Richard Dawson today at 06:55
Thanks for the sword fake!

SSReichsFuhrer today at 06:58
You have responded poorly.

SSReichsFuhrer today at 06:59
You think i am joking but the Reich does not make empty threats. Im not doing anything at the moment and my tribe leader asked me to attack you and im going to bed so y not send my whole army?

Richard Dawson today at 07:00
Perhaps, but I'm a rather carefree (careless?) person. Personally, I find a war over two refugees fairly amusing.

Richard Dawson today at 07:01
i would suggest you do that, seems like a logical idea given that is a war.

DeletedUser

Well it's wierd because I got it near the beginning of the world. But I was not so far away. I moved to this account after playing on one for a short while in K35. That is when I got it.

I've gotten it twice, and so has my tribe mate Alexkos.

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Some of you might find this funny.

King Crisis today at 08:47
Greetings,

Before we give your tribe the attention it's been yearning for, we want to give some of you an opportunity to get out of this unharmed. I'm requesting all female players leave NERD and join us and you will be taken good care of. Any guys wanting to come over will be given the opportunity of serving as a eunuch. Of course this does not include our 6 spies that will be coming over when this war nears the end.

So we've been exchanging some attacks, but now we are making this official. This notice is the first step towards the devastation of your villages and peoples in this game as we move over you like the Mongol Horde, should you decide to stay. The Syndicate ([ally]SYN[/ally]) hereby declares war on [ally]NERD[/ally].

Yours Truly,
The Syndicate

"The greatest happiness is to crush your enemy, to see him driven before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters." ~ Genghis Khan

BlaKRaveN today at 09:30
Lame, dude. Just bend over and take it like a man:) We promise it won't hurt. After a while.

DeletedUser

lol I had a small conversation about that same guy,

Greekdude829 on 15.08. at 22:27
My friend can you please not attack my friend [player]lopoo[/player] he is a very nice person and will help you out if needed later on. :)

Lavoieqc on 15.08. at 23:33
ok I will stop, just tell him to dodge my attacks, I sended only fakes, anyway this village is to far away from me.

Greekdude829 on 16.08. at 23:09
Alright thank you my friend :)

my ''fakes'' were actually 4 nobles, it ended that I nobled an empty village... and greekdude (the leader of my target's tribe) replied 1 day later to thanks me. The only problem is that his friend was already nobled since many hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I have a small conversation about that same guy,

my ''fakes'' were actually 4 nobles, it ended that I nobled an empty village... and greekdude (the leader of my target's tribe) replied 1 day later to thanks me. The only problem is that his friend was already nobled since many hours.

LMFAO. I had a situation like that, but I told the player directly.