Funny Player Profiles

DeletedUser

This thread is inspired by the thread Funny Tribal Profile made by Wholikeme.

Anyway, post funny profiles you have found of other players, or maybe your own profile. :icon_wink:

Heres mine because I was too lazy to find other people's profiles :icon_razz:

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

^it basically means "if you can read this, you are overeducated" in Latin.

DeletedUser

Hehe I thought my screen was playing up until I scroll down and saw your comment

DeletedUser

my profile, with our recuritment letter making fun of another tribes recuritment letter and how gay it was...

To join my tribe you must first read this mail...

Are you interested in joining tc?

-We are an inexperienced group of bears from other worlds, mainly w15. We peeked at you before we sent this mail. (We peek at everyone since we are quite perverted)

-There are 3 main types of bears:
1. Grizzly
2. Polar
3. Carebears <3

You fell under the number 3 category!
We want #3 the most, but we won't hesitate to help the number #1's. And improve the #2's.

We are a unified tribe, although we all have other worlds to take of, if you are under attack, you WILL receive support. (Mainly in the form of verbal encouragement)

Yes, we don't have allies, but we do accept enemies, we're not like other tribes.

You have to use the forum and respond to mails. If you go red, you will be sent back to the zoo.
If you turn yellow, you will get an in-tribe spanking, 3 in-tribe spankings in 1 month means BACK TO THE ZOO.
Activity is Essential!

Respect is a must.
Respect your tribe-mates,
Respect your allies,
Respect your zookeepers,
Respect all other bears even though carebears are most noble,

Open Positions:
From time to time we will have open positions. You can apply, but everyone has the same chance.
Applications to the Council should be sent through mail.

We have an off topic section, if you want to relax and have some cookies.

When War comes, we try to avoid it, as we are usually busy hibernating.

-You are invited to join us (After you answer these questions)

-Are you a virgin?

-When was the last time you had your shot for hepatitis B?

-How many times a day do you scratch your behind?

-When is your bed time?

-Do you actively give hugs to others?

-MOST IMPORTANTLY, are you a fat chick? (cuz we hate them)

A tC carebear will hug and steal cookies all day long.

-tC <3

Want a hug?

DeletedUser

the mail we were making fun of....

Rauly today at 23:16
Are you interested in joining VoX?

-We are an experienced group of players from other worlds, mostly W2,W11 and W23, but we probably have someone from every world. We TW STATED you before we sent this mail. (We TW STAT everyone)

-There are 3 types of players:
1. Know Nothing
2. Know the Basics
3. Are Good.

You fell under the number 3 category!
We want #3 the most, but we won't hesitate to help the number #1's. And improve the #2's.

We are a Code Red tribe, we all have other worlds to take of, so if you are under attack, you will most likely receive support.

Yes, we only have 1 ally, but we do accept other allies, we're not like other wanna-be elite failure tribes.

You have to use the forum or respond to mails. If you go red, you will be nobled/dismissed.
If you turn yellow, you will get an in-tribe x, 3 in-tribe x's in 1 month results to dimissal.
Activity is Essential

Respect is a must.
Respect your allies,
Respect your enemies,
Respect all other players,
Respect your parents!

Open Positions:
From time to time we will have open positions, you can apply, but everyone has the same chance.
Applications to the Council should be sent through mail.

We have an off topic section, if you want to relax/spam.

When War comes, we won't avoid it, and we will fight with pride, but intelligence not numbers.

-You are invited to join us (After you answer these questions)

-How many times do you log on a day?

-How many troops do you have?

-What's your ratio for OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE?

-Will you support your tribe-mates when needed?

-Do you actively farm?

A VoX soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

-VoX

DeletedUser

Respect is a must.
Respect your allies,
Respect your zookeepers,
Respect all other bears even though carebears are most noble,
?

Haha Respect your zookeepers :lol:

Shouldnt you respect the little girl that your hugging? Since it is a teddy bear on your logo <_>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RedHunter that is quality i love taking the piss out of people and that is quality and the questions so funny

King Matt II

I think mine is funny. It's only worked once, though. :icon_cry:

Recruitment is open to those girls that supply nudies (no fat chicks), or guys who supply nudies of their girlfriend's or mum's (we have older members to reward).

I stood on a nail because I'm sexy like that.

DeletedUser

I just put that quote so I can be recognized by players that should recognize that.

And of course, the Spiritus Sancti quote.

DeletedUser

I think my profile is quite good tbh. Its the way I am though. No b/s.

Lol @ those who are near me...

Please noble towards me, the more the merrier nobling you will be. Abandoned villages dont produce troops but hopefully if you are near me you will. I need a high OD ;)

If your near me don't restart. I want destroying you to be fun =D...

DONT INVITE ME TO YOUR MASS-RECRUITING, NOOB, FAMILY TRIBE. IF I WANT TO BE IN YOUR TRIBE I WILL CONTACT YOU

DeletedUser

Haha Respect your zookeepers :lol:

Shouldnt you respect the little girl that your hugging? Since it is a teddy bear on your logo <_>

I wish I could take credit for it...but this was the work of my tribemate...i just stole it to use because I liked it so much.

DeletedUser

RedHunter that is quality i love taking the piss out of people and that is quality and the questions so funny

Whats even funnier is we have had players we mailed that we never intended to recruit but were messing with answer our version of the recruitment mail.

k6a6o6s

yeah tC recuitment mail is the best, my zoo keeper is nice to me, he feeds me bannans

(its The_Newb)

DeletedUser

Did you send it to the members of the tribe that you where taking the piss out of?

DeletedUser

Rauly today at 23:16
Are you interested in joining VoX?

If you turn yellow, you will get an in-tribe x, 3 in-tribe x's in 1 month results to dimissal.

my god! x'es? these guys mean business! this is hardcore stuff, just too hardcore for me.

DeletedUser

I think mine is funny. It's only worked once, though. :icon_cry:

Recruitment is open to those girls that supply nudies (no fat chicks), or guys who supply nudies of their girlfriend's or mum's (we have older members to reward).

your sister doesn't count, dude.

DeletedUser

Lol @ those who are near me...

Please noble towards me, the more the merrier nobling you will be. Abandoned villages dont produce troops but hopefully if you are near me you will. I need a high OD ;)

If your near me don't restart. I want destroying you to be fun =D...

DONT INVITE ME TO YOUR MASS-RECRUITING, NOOB, FAMILY TRIBE. IF I WANT TO BE IN YOUR TRIBE I WILL CONTACT YOU .

Haha go reverse psychology :icon_eek: