Future best top 5

DeletedUser27158

I hope not then W26 will end up like W23 :icon_redface:

Not if it's played out correctly. The good players converge, take over the world, good players split into 2 sides, and have a battle royal 'till the end. Great idea in theory, of course, it never works on paper.

DeletedUser

my opinion:
1. WAR! (of course) there very active despite what u think, and are not point whores
2. GYM - although it would be hilarious if the could not meet everyone's expectations and failed epically to some n00b (hint hint)tribe (yes i know they are no where near each other.)
3. n00bs - see above
4 and 5. Other two open for debate. interesting spots to be in though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5723

How far in the future are we talking ?

Because no matter what in every world eventually tribes not noticed or made at the opening pop up and become a top 5 tribe ^^

Umezega

That's because the tribes that fall out of the top places are massive point recruiters that cannot develop good and stable gameplay towards the middle and later time periods. Thus, they are bound to fail.

However, world 26 is quite different, because we have alot of good players in the world, many of which lead their tribes. So you never know.

DeletedUser47010

Such a waistefull thread id be supprised if even 1 of EVERYONES top 5's survive

DeletedUser47010

That's because the tribes that fall out of the top places are massive point recruiters that cannot develop good and stable gameplay towards the middle and later time periods. Thus, they are bound to fail.

However, world 26 is quite different, because we have alot of good players in the world, many of which lead their tribes. So you never know.

A Good tribe is not made up of One good player who "leads" a tribe. A Good tribe is made up of 25 - 40 no more players that are equally good through experience and previous wars in different worlds.

Nettie

Surely 150 member tribes will keep turning over players to keep rank and with n00bs only recruiting very little or even not at all how can they acheive a top 5 position.

An example of how wrong that quote is would be TFB in world 7. They have 45 members and are ranked #1

DeletedUser

An example of how wrong that quote is would be TFB in world 7. They have 45 members and are ranked #1

There are several exceptions like that but the thing is many of the tribes mass recruit to get a higher rank . He did not say all tribes do it.

DeletedUser

In World 20 Hulk has 49 members and is miles ahead of the #2 tribe.

DeletedUser

Yawn. n00bs have 10 less members than the way tribes are ranked so no matter how good they are I don't think they can make 30 players = 40 and be a top 5 tribe.

Meanwhile other tribes will have a high member turnover and go rank chasing.

Like devilvirus said.

DeletedUser

Yawn. n00bs have 10 less members than the way tribes are ranked so no matter how good they are I don't think they can make 30 players = 40 and be a top 5 tribe.

Meanwhile other tribes will have a high member turnover and go rank chasing.

Like devilvirus said.

Who said the tribe will stay at 30 members forever? The recruitment is closed for now. However we surely will watch our neighbouhood for promising players.

DeletedUser

Who said the tribe will stay at 30 members forever? The recruitment is closed for now. However we surely will watch our neighbouhood for promising players.

I assumed that you would keep the tribe at that number because somewhere I've seen something about you saying that is the optimum number.

DeletedUser

I assumed that you would keep the tribe at that number because somewhere I've seen something about you saying that is the optimum number.

Well you never know if some players quit, so they might have to open recruitment sooner or later. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Partially correct. I experienced it as a very good number for a tribe to start a world, when the members don't know each others. Since my tribes usually are all about community, our chat channel would be flooded with more members get to know each other. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

Partially correct. I experienced it as a very good number for a tribe to start a world, when the members don't know each others. Since my tribes usually are all about community, our chat channel would be flooded with more member get to know each otherr. :lol:

I agree.
Agreeing with Thargoran, the second easiest way to sound intelligent.

DeletedUser

Lies! Every top tribe must have 150 members. Gosh *Points finger*

tisk tisk tisk.[/sarcasm]

I guess some people haven't seen top tribes with less than 40. w19 had iCare, granted 40 was the limit, but they had less than 10 members correct?