Future best top 5

DeletedUser

Lies! Every top tribe must have 150 members. Gosh *Points finger*

tisk tisk tisk.[/sarcasm]

I guess some people haven't seen top tribes with less than 40. w19 had iCare, granted 40 was the limit, but they had less than 10 members correct?

I think that's a lot different but yeah I respect a tribe that is comfortable without filling the tribe such as on Ninjas on (world 15) that is the only tribe I personally saw do quite well in the limited time I played world 15 and maybe to a lesser extent hulk on world 20.

DeletedUser

It's not a lot different. Tribes still had 35-39 members, and families had 40 members in some branches. iCare and Leviathan had less than 1/4 the players and anyone from w19 should know how well leviathan ended up doing, prior to the 3 vs. 1 World War. :lol:

If 6 can pull it off (I recall them having 6 and being at least in the top ten) 30 most definately can. It's just early, that's why skill hasn't made it obvious enough.

DeletedUser

It's not a lot different. Tribes still had 35-39 members, and families had 40 members in some branches. iCare and Leviathan had less than 1/4 the players and anyone from w19 should know how well leviathan ended up doing, prior to the 3 vs. 1 World War. :lol:

I didn't play 19 so I can't really comment although I think bringing families into it is strange since those tribes could have had allies. Aswell as new family tribes sucking a bit.

I'm probably wrong and I'm sure they're both great tribes since world 19 was qute competitive so most of my comment is just guessswork.

DeletedUser

iCare died early because it had no allies. Leviathan had one ally I believe, but that was only early game. It took three skilled tribes to take them down, each tribe having more members lol. But the tribe died with style.

DeletedUser

I think I saw a bit about that CANDY or someone like that... anyway this is going a bit off topic now so beginner protection is off for a few days and my revised list is this for when the first nobleman appears:

GYM
WAR!
WORMS/W00t
300!!!
Some tribe that merged.

DeletedUser

Yes, many of those players are here as well.

I never posted my opinion for the list whoops lol.

1. n00bs, Great bunch, they're making me regret joining the continent I'm in, that doesn't happen often.
2. Gym, just pure sexy.
3. War!, it's flashy now and John-Murray knows this game well enough to dominate that thin continent, but I have a sneaky suspicion it will have some issue later on.
4. 300!!! If the people in it are good at learning from slytown, 11, laura, and Purple, then their numbers combined with alliances from n00bs sort of screws over the rest of the world.
5. Pron. No comment.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

iCare died early because it had no allies. Leviathan had one ally I believe, but that was only early game. It took three skilled tribes to take them down, each tribe having more members lol. But the tribe died with style.

Wrong. Icare was not taken down by three tribes. It was taken out by Random and Leviathan.

the conflict started when Salva Nos and Matty1.23 (from Icare) tried to gang up on Bloodrayne- (from random). That indiscretion ultimately cost their entire tribe its existance.
As i recall, lardingd (the effective leader of Icare) repeatedly offered Random an alliance and requested for both sides to settle the Bloodrayne issue diplomatically on RandomLove IRC. We chose to stick to our promise of making Icare pay. And we kept it.

Icare did indeed have an ally in TK, they jsut chose to merge with TK instead making a 35 ~ member tribe (which was about 50 % larger than either random or Levi at that time).

DeletedUser

Wrong. Icare was not taken down by three tribes. It was taken out by Random and Leviathan.

the conflict started when Salva Nos and Matty1.23 (from Icare) tried to gang up on Bloodrayne- (from random). That indiscretion ultimately cost their entire tribe its existance.
As i recall, lardingd (the effective leader of Icare) repeatedly offered Random an alliance and requested for both sides to settle the Bloodrayne issue diplomatically on RandomLove IRC. We chose to stick to our promise of making Icare pay. And we kept it.

Icare did indeed have an ally in TK, they jsut chose to merge with TK instead making a 35 ~ member tribe (which was about 50 % larger than either random or Levi at that time).

One of us misread his post, to me it sounds as if he is saying it took 3 tribes to take down leviathon...I wasn't part of the world or anything so I am not 100% sure, but hey just saying how I read it.

personally for the top 5 I have no clue, will strongly depend on who keeps focus on this world and who all quits.

DeletedUser

One of us misread his post, to me it sounds as if he is saying it took 3 tribes to take down leviathon...I wasn't part of the world or anything so I am not 100% sure, but hey just saying how I read it.

personally for the top 5 I have no clue, will strongly depend on who keeps focus on this world and who all quits.

Yup i think pervis misread it . He is talking of the early world . While the fishies were gang banged by 3 tribes later in the world

DeletedUser

Im referring to teh fact that he said Icare had no allies. It did. Post Gorth TK.

DeletedUser

Skitl for definatly. All others will fail once we can make spears.

DeletedUser

4. 300!!! If the people in it are good at learning from slytown, 11, laura, and Purple, then their numbers combined with alliances from n00bs sort of screws over the rest of the world.

n00bs and Ninjas? Hugging already.

DeletedUser

I am a graduate from Tribal Hugs. I was told that my massive alliance was too awesome so moved over to this game.

I see. You proved me wrong a couple of times from my first impressions also. Hug the tribes with potential and perhaps a good fight. :icon_wink: Of course.

DeletedUser

I think I saw a bit about that CANDY or someone like that... anyway this is going a bit off topic now so beginner protection is off for a few days and my revised list is this for when the first nobleman appears:

GYM
WAR!
WORMS/W00t
300!!!
Some tribe that merged.

can you tell me why you write WORMS/ WOOt

DeletedUser

iCare merged, but after that, had no allies
and yes, lardingd wanted a bit of peace, but pervie, ure making it sound like he was desperate for it, he was leaving anyways and was just trying to get something long term for his tribe

but yeah, it wasnt 3 tribes that took us down. it was mainly activity.
at the point of the war about to start, i was sitting alot of the tribe, and got burned out. i and a few others left, just as the war was starting(not because the war was starting, i personally had said i was leaving a month before tht haha), and the casualties grew fast as no-one could sit anyone else as the member count was low, so no-one could support and sit each other. we made mistakes, i accept that, and thank you very much for the compliments.
we were there for fun, and i think everyone in that tribe agreed it was the best tribe to have ever lived in