Future Predictions

• Thread starter llamaswilrulesupreme
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

llamaswilrulesupreme

Well I just wanted to know what people think of various tribes and what will become of them so I decided to set it up like so

What tribes will be the best 1 month from now?
1, 2 and 3 provide good reasoning and only vote for your own if you have good reasons for it

What top 20 tribe will be the first to disband?
No reasons needed here, they are obvious

What will be the first big war?
Just take a wild guess

What veteren/elite players will be taken out early?
Well that is about it

llamaswilrulesupreme

What tribes will be the best 1 month from now?
1. .jpg good players, and experienced
2. TBD sorry to be hypocrytical but we sport many good members
3. RA looks like it has some potential

What top 20 tribe will be the first to disband?
UNI, family tribes will be farmed until they quit

What will be the first big war?
I am not sure, although I think Aten will be involved in it, if Aten is not then M|W will be

What veteren/elite players will be taken out early?
Jamm, well since he is not in a tribe with more than 1 person

DeletedUser

Bit early for this dont you think? not even out of protection yet

llamaswilrulesupreme

Well if you judge by there members and their past achievements along with how active you think they will be on this world then I would have to say no

llamaswilrulesupreme

You probobly are correct, well you will farm me to my death if you mannage to pull the same stunt you did on W3

DeletedUser

.jpg Will die out of bad leadership from Ender_wiggin.

DeletedUser

I am an idiot, and a sore-looser in terms of no decent tribe ever accepting me. I talk trash because I can, I beg for gossip but I can't make any decent ones.

I am a low life.

QFT.

DeletedUser

lol KnownOne is one of the most hated people on W5. Just because he's a noob and flames the ones that don't like him, the whole world that is, well good luck on the classic knownone, you managed to get 100k points on W5 before you got rimmed, reckon you'll pull that off again?

DeletedUser

lol KnownOne is one of the most hated people on W5. That is because I stick up for your little "LFKD" my freind :icon_wink:Just because he's a noob and flames the ones that don't like him, the whole world that is, well good luck on the classic knownone, you managed to get 900k points on W5 before you quit, reckon you'll pull that off again? Prehaps

Indeed.

DeletedUser

Now now Grawler, there is no need for personal insults. Now please go away and leader another tribe down the drain, maybe they will let you be the baron of .jpg?

Now now KnownOne, lets not beg me to be in my tribe.. again.

ender_wiggin

Knownone:

Although you may feel the need to try to insult me, the simple facts are against your opinion. I'm sure that the majority of players who have been led by myself would disagree with that judgement, as would many of those whom I have turned away.

How many times have you led a successful tribe, Knownone? Any at all?

Without experience, you do not have the proper perspective to judge what my competency level as a duke is. The fact is, many of my enemies (with a few obvious exceptions) enjoy dealing with me, even while we are at war. Most of my members would and have joined me in other tribes. Not all, but hey, I'm not God (except on IRC:lol:) I can't have 100% approval.

So please, before you slander, get some facts, and some perspective. Until then, your criticisms have no real value.

DeletedUser

And then questioned and questioned and questioned why you were rejected.

I didn't get A reply due to you moving tribes, shows what type of A player you are, especially since you were A player with power within your tribe.

DeletedUser

Once again to Knownone.
ender_wiggin said:
before you slander, get some facts, and some perspective. Until then, your criticisms have no real value

DeletedUser

D.A.
[NH]

:icon_neutral:

As we said, our logic of a a decent response is different to KnownOnes, both the tribes he mentioned have either disbanded/failed.

I won't be wasting my time with this noob anymore. If anyone wants to take over, be my guest. But be warned, he slanders without any real evidence, perhaps thinks to himself that others side with him. Yet his digs at others are pity full and some may feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.