Future Predictions

• Thread starter llamaswilrulesupreme
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your tribe seems to be focusing on offense still... with their defense.

Attacker: God Himself
Village: 01. Genesis (538|498) K45

Quantity: 80 61 78 0 35 0 8 0 0
Losses: 80 61 78 0 35 0 8 0 0

I try to train them to not do such a sily move but it is a bit tough. It is tough on every world but I thought that here it would be easier becasue theoretically all the players are ... well maybe not pro but at least not noob. My experience is that only 15-20% of them can learn from others and can act reasonable later. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hvuk, you contradict yourself. How is it possible to have a good enough offense to take out .jpg's collective defense and at the same time concentrate on defense, so that you are not yourself a target for this tactic of yours?

Who want to take out the whole defense of .jpg? Just concentrate on one village and when support arrives then go for other targets.

We were able to take out the first support wave but when the other wave of supports arrives then we stopped.

ender_wiggin

I try to train them to not do such a sily move but it is a bit tough. It is tough on every world but I thought that here it would be easier becasue theoretically all the players are ... well maybe not pro but at least not noob. My experience is that only 15-20% of them can learn from others and can act reasonable later. :icon_sad:

heh. You seem to be more of a leader than Cloud05, who's sending his defense in his attacks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.