Future Predictions

• Thread starter llamaswilrulesupreme
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's almost two week since classic server started. ROME's familly has disbanded. What will happen next?

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 russki .jpg 2.415 1 2415
2 -vengeance- .jpg 2.046 1 2046
3 crasher .jpg 1.788 1 1788
4 Krono5 NoLove 1.737 1 1737
5 AoxomoxoA .jpg 1.678 1 1678
6 Srinu UNI 1.577 1 1577
7 Jerrin NoLove 1.570 1 1570
8 sacredfool NoLove 1.427 1 1427
9 Kelvin8 ~JL~ 1.415 1 1415
10 textkihi .jpg 1.396 1 1396
11 jyrkis.kylä H.P.T 1.365 1 1365
12 Ameagle3313 RA 1.352 1 1352
13 Aldain .jpg 1.325 1 1325
14 aise UNI 1.323 1 1323
15 cave x M|W 1.315 1 1315
16 oceylanus meze 1.307 1 1307
17 Ray75 M|W 1.292 1 1292
18 slapper5 Death 1.288 1 1288
19 maxxjd ~SM~ 1.287 1 1287
20 RocksYourSocks .jpg 1.280 1 1280

Look at how many .jpg's are in the top 20! Jeez...

DeletedUser

Look at what .jpg there isn't in the Top 20....

jamm.... hint, hint

DeletedUser

Owned. Owned and Owned.

Totally owned..I'll ask jamm to come explain to you why he was banned *cough* mod exploited his power over a personal grudge *cough*

Now I've likely se myself up for a ban as well. Joy

DeletedUser

Totally owned..I'll ask jamm to come explain to you why he was banned *cough* mod exploited his power over a personal grudge *cough*

Now I've likely se myself up for a ban as well. Joy

Get your info right sorted in that brain of yours. I don't see him being banned just... hmmm.... degraded to where cheaters belong. /me starts digging their grave

DeletedUser

Get your info right sorted in that brain of yours. I don't see him being banned just... hmmm.... degraded to where cheaters belong. /me starts digging their grave

He asked for the downgrade so no one could take advantage of his village. YOU get your info right before posting.

Krakkan

Idiot, will retailate more shortly. But your an idiot for now.

DeletedUser

Do you know the story? Didn't think so shutup.

sp.ag

Do you know the story? Didn't think so shutup.

he is intitled to say what he thinks, only tell a player to shut up who comes out with some idoitotic post like the one you posted,

ask him politely and i am sure he will heed your words. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

he is intitled to say what he thinks, only tell a player to shut up who comes out with some idoitotic post like the one you posted,

ask him politely and i am sure he will heed your words. :icon_biggrin:

I'd rather him not call one of my tribemates a cheater when he doesn't even know what happened and he insulted another one of my tribemates in his post. I don't really care what he thinks of me so I'll say what I want. Thanks.

sp.ag

I'd rather him not call one of my tribemates a cheater when he doesn't even know what happened and he insulted another one of my tribemates in his post. I don't really care what he thinks of me so I'll say what I want. Thanks.

you may not care, but at least show other players some kind of respect, i bet you wouldnt like it if some one told you to shut up bluntly would you?

From what i heard though was he was account pushing, that is cheating in one way isnt it?

Unless i am wrong, which i would liek to ask that you correct me on if so.

DeletedUser

you may not care, but at least show other players some kind of respect, i bet you wouldnt like it if some one told you to shut up bluntly would you?

From what i heard though was he was account pushing, that is cheating in one way isnt it?

Unless i am wrong, which i would liek to ask that you correct me on if so.

I wouldn't care considering it's the internet ;). I guess Krakkan will elaborate in the other thread.

ender_wiggin

.jpg:

Stay off the forums. We know that Jamm is honorable. Others can make whatever accusations they wish.

Right now, we'll just be fighting a losing battle, because too many players are bitter of Jamm's abilities.

DeletedUser

Well we will see what happens. I dont believe mods will ban people because of a personal grudge. however this might have happened. Or he just didnt see it. If so I think the mods will try to find the mistake etc and there will probably a apologie made to jamm.

Status
Not open for further replies.