Not open for further replies.

ender_wiggin

I think next will be ender_wiggin. :)

Attacker: hvuk
Village: Little Red Fox (528|498) K45

Quantity: 0 0 389 0 95 0 35 0 0
Losses: 0 0 389 0 95 0 35 0 0

Is that what you meant?

Or was your entire K based tribe unable to take out me in any sort of an organized fashion?

I think it's the latter.

Thanks to my tribe, I'm now #1 in o/d defense.

Bring it, WB. You'll find that teamwork works better when the people participating know not to attack with swords and spears...

Attacker: Jinuziv
Village: Jinuzivs village (520|498) K45

Quantity: 250 348 65 35 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 250 348 65 35 0 0 0 0 0

Attacker: -AK-
Village: -AK-s village (537|497) K45

Quantity: 0 136 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 136 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Or with miniscule amounts of troops:

Attacker: KingCONAN
Village: the tree of WOE! (529|492) K45

Quantity: 0 0 195 112 10 0 5 11 0
Losses: 0 0 195 0 10 0 5 11 0

Attacker: maladjusted
Village: Julius Caesar (531|480) K45

Quantity: 0 0 59 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 59 0 0 0 0 0 0

Village: (~~~O-O~~~) (523|495) K45

Quantity: 0 0 250 86 125 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 250 0 125 0 0 0 0

Attacker: thanatos77
Village: Alexandroupolis (512|478) K45

Quantity: 0 0 162 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 81 0 0 0 0 0 0

(yes it got through, stacking is harder when people aren't so cowardly as to make 2! tribes in one K)

Attacker: click55
Village: Ligumbria (526|495) K45

Quantity: 44 0 300 19 80 0 10 35 0
Losses: 44 0 300 19 80 0 10 35 0

DeletedUser

Ender, should I post here your attack with the two scouts? :lol:

Btw, congratulation for the nice defense! Your restart is postponed a bit. :)

But on the other hand, I think those armies are missing from other villages of your tribe. They are weak now. You know, the strategy of .jpg can work against weak players and weak tribes. I mean the strategy to concentrate only on offense. This is a nice strategy when no one is brave enough to attack you but it does not work if a tribe counterattack. And I think everybody realised that the best strategy against .jpg (or generally speaking against offensive players) is the offense.

ender_wiggin

Btw, congratulation for the nice defense! Your restart is postponed a bit. :)

But on the other hand, I think those armies are missing from other villages of your tribe. They are weak now. You know, the strategy of .jpg can work against weak players and weak tribes. I mean the strategy to concentrate only on offense. This is a nice strategy when no one is brave enough to attack you but it does not work if a tribe counterattack. And I think everybody realised that the best strategy against .jpg (or generally speaking against offensive players) is the offense.

2 scouts is a known tactic to see if scouts are missing. lol.

As well, none of my tribesmembers are by any means "weak". We just choose not to have a family tribe.

Wait, another attack!

Attacker: jmagin
Village: Stormwind (527|491) K45

Quantity: 0 0 150 15 52 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 150 15 52 0 0 0 0

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I sent them message to stop it. We do not want to die on your 1.5k/1.5k armies. :)

I know that counterattack with 2 scouts are a well know tactics. But do you think it works against me?

I did not say you or your tribe mates are weak. No, of course not. You are not weak, you are defenless. That is different situation. Or do you call that defense really "not weak"? lol

Defender: Ender_wiggin
Village: i luuuuuuv vengeance!!!! (518|495) K45

Quantity: 236 100 849 63 150 0 15 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

I sent them message to stop it. We do not want to die on your 1.5k/1.5k armies. :)

I know that counterattack with 2 scouts are a well know tactics. But do you think it works against me?

I did not say you or your tribe mates are weak. No, of course not. You are not weak, you are defenless. That is different situation. Or do you call that defense really "not weak"? lol

Defender: Ender_wiggin
Village: i luuuuuuv vengeance!!!! (518|495) K45

Quantity: 236 100 849 63 150 0 15 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

If his defense is weak why has half your tribe just died running into it?

DeletedUser

Precisely...you called the tribe weak defensively but apparently our defense is stronger than your tribes offense...if thats our weakest aspect then what does that say about your chances?

DeletedUser

Precisely...you called the tribe weak defensively but apparently our defense is stronger than your tribes offense...if thats our weakest aspect then what does that say about your chances?

If I remember properly then we took out Namaz. He had weak defense and he was removed (ok, he was also a weak player)

I think you do not see the point here. I think separately all your (ok most of your) members have a weak defense. This is part of your strategy, you try to kill everybody near to you with your offense. That is good, if it is working. When somebody attack one of you then you can supply this guy. The problem is that then your troops are in this village. Now if other members of yours are attacked then you have to send supply to this guy. If the attacker change the target often then you cannot supply all the members. If wall removed then the village will be destroyed soon.

Of course you can say that this is the situation if everybody has a good defense. Yes, for sure but then the attacker has a much bigger problem.

What I would like to claim here is that the only defense against your tactics is the offense. And I would like to see that other tribes realize it also because if we do not take your tribe out now then you will have the time to concentrate on defense and you will win. I think that is really simple and even you can agree with it.

sp.ag

My respect of the day goes to Volson, H ejust utterly pwned Hvuk. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hvuk, you contradict yourself. How is it possible to have a good enough offense to take out .jpg's collective defense and at the same time concentrate on defense, so that you are not yourself a target for this tactic of yours?

ender_wiggin

Your tribe seems to be focusing on offense still... with their defense.

Attacker: God Himself
Village: 01. Genesis (538|498) K45

Quantity: 80 61 78 0 35 0 8 0 0
Losses: 80 61 78 0 35 0 8 0 0

We know that you're trying to mass us. But, what you don't seem to realize is, we have people who get along with us as well. We've got tribes that are more than willing to ally with us, who we've been debating which ones to ally.

You may have a large numerical advantage at the moment... but will we let that last? Some of you have made enemies, and your enemy is our friend, at the moment.

DeletedUser

If I remember properly then we took out Namaz. He had weak defense and he was removed (ok, he was also a weak player)

I think you do not see the point here. I think separately all your (ok most of your) members have a weak defense. This is part of your strategy, you try to kill everybody near to you with your offense. That is good, if it is working. When somebody attack one of you then you can supply this guy. The problem is that then your troops are in this village. Now if other members of yours are attacked then you have to send supply to this guy. If the attacker change the target often then you cannot supply all the members. If wall removed then the village will be destroyed soon.

Of course you can say that this is the situation if everybody has a good defense. Yes, for sure but then the attacker has a much bigger problem.

What I would like to claim here is that the only defense against your tactics is the offense. And I would like to see that other tribes realize it also because if we do not take your tribe out now then you will have the time to concentrate on defense and you will win. I think that is really simple and even you can agree with it.

This is what happens when a player is not stupid, has potential, but lacks LOADS and LOADS of experience.

DeletedUser

Well although Ender has pointed this out already, sending 2 scouts, even just 1 scout, is extremely common in the early stages of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.