Future Wars, Issues & Problems

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

DeletedUser3967

I was taking a look at this map, which was nicely made by Caveman in another topic and it got me thinking... what future issues, or problems can you see tribes next to each other having and which tribes do you feel will be at war in the future, due to either location or lack of expansion space.

The map;

Top10tribes.png

mvvm

i see dvader, bc, and wuke fighting over how to divide dice territory once dice fails

DeletedUser3967

I can see a major war with Dvader & Dice happening. They are to colossol forces, practically sharing 3 borders. That would be interesting to see.

DeletedUser

I see DVADER vs. LOADED. Look, once TRI falls Dvader will either have to expand into Dice, Wuke, or Loaded. Loaded is the easiest target by far.

Also an XVI vs. Joker, who are completely squashed against the rim.

DeletedUser

I was thinking that DVADER had a crappy positioning since they were sandwiched by two large tribes, XVI and Dice. I was thinking if they had warred either, that the other front was open since they'd need to stack; which I guess still is possible.

If they take TRI, they have a reach around XVI; and then if they take LOADED.. I can see Dice and DVADER, but they seem to like each other. So I'll say XVI and DVADER once Dice is gone, and DVADER tries to take the remains.

I love you Dice, I hope you last but with Hibby gone and being in a war; I can see you guys falling apart. Then again, you have quality membership still; so I can see you here for awhile too.

Edit: Once DVADER takes LOADED, and TRI. And if Dice takes WUKE, I can see Dice and DVADER's good relationship coming to good use and ganging up on XVI.

DeletedUser

Who could probably get help from (V) and -V-.. That might be the war deciding the larger fate of W36.

DeletedUser

I don't think any of the top 3 tribes has the spine to take on another top 3 tribe. Dice wont fight DVD and DVD wont fight Dice or XVI, and XVI won't fight DVD.

They will all stick to their corresponding newbs on the rim.

WUKE will fight DVADER.

(V) might come out of hiatus and hit WUKe with DVADER + Dice.

Dice will keep the pressure on WUKE.

WUKE will continue to re-noble, defend, and noble barbs to build them up into more villages so that they can defend/re-noble with ease.

Insert end of world and/or tribes failing due to leadership inactivity.

DeletedUser

Who could probably get help from (V) and -V-.. That might be the war deciding the larger fate of W36.

I agree. I was thinking TRI could have done the same, previous to their dec on DVADER though.

Don Mikel said:
(V) might come out of hiatus and hit WUKE with DVADER + Dice.

They could do that, or hit -V-, SHADOW, or ~BOB~. They could build a stronger foundation on the rim, and wait for a war to begin and be the deciding factor on either side. I doubt it though, since after WUKE is gone; -V- and (V) is basically next. All top three tribes will hit rim tribes, and then go for them.

I dont think DVADER has much room left though, there going through TRI quickly; and the only sucky tribe left they could take without going into Dice territory is LOADED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-DVADER will finish off TRI while XVI attacks(maybe) Loaded to prevent DVADER from getting any more ground once they finish off with TRI. After that I maybe see them going to war.

-XVI will finish off the rim tribes and have a good solid foundation in the NorthWest...

-Dice will keep WUKE busy and from the looks of it it, will take a while

DeletedUser61629

I see a certain Dice. player seemingly invisible in the middle of WUKE territory, really shows the quality of Dice. players' ass kissing skills.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser19348

mmmm Maby a few new tribes pop up due to merges with other top tribes/players break away form there own tribe so i wouldn't expect most of these top tribes to be here at the end maby wuke though they seem to be the PTT of (W7) of World 36 they seem very good at recaping and defending well or maby dice cant co-ord nukes/noble/support trains yet i don't know or cear so don't come on here and say i like wuke or dice because i couldn't cear less

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also an XVI vs. Joker, who are completely squashed against the rim.

Lol, this almost feels like a while back when people were asking XVI to crush RoT or something, and XVI was doing that almost since the begining of the world. Well, some stats, if someone wonders what we are doing to joker :

Side 1:
Tribes: JOKER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 660
Side 2: 1,596
Difference: 936

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 106
Difference: 98

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,787,703
Side 2: 13,132,007
Difference: 9,344,304

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,498
Side 2: 850,818
Difference: 774,320

image.php

DeletedUser61629

When the world is no longer profitable to keep open.

DeletedUser

Lol, this almost feels like a while back when people were asking XVI to crush RoT or something, and XVI was doing that almost since the begining of the world. Well, some stats, if someone wonders what we are doing to joker :

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 660
Side 2: 1,596
Difference: 936

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 106
Difference: 98

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,787,703
Side 2: 13,132,007
Difference: 9,344,304

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76,498
Side 2: 850,818
Difference: 774,320

image.php

thats what happens when you dont attention whore and tell everyone about every little scuffle you get into, they think you arent doing anything.

Just passing through :)

DeletedUser

Somebody give a public dec for that, please.

Fow what? For Joker vs XVI ? :lol:
That's not going to happen, well at least if Joker doesn't want to make a declaration for that. XVI won't do it.
Plus that this exchange of villages has been going for few months now, it would be weird if the declaration comes only now :)

themonkey

A public declaration for that?! thats just Undertheradar doing a little spring cleaning by himself rather than anything serious that we as a tribe are undertaking.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: undertheradar

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 0
Difference: 115

image.php

UTR = Machine.

People have been moaning at us saying we have not had any major wars and just whored our way to the top, but when we can post figures like that against top10 tribes then why on earth would we need to limit ourselves to just one undertaking?

Oh and to DM, I can promise you now that we have the backbone to attack anyone, and just because somebody is ranked it would not act as a deterrant to us. It's only a game and we are the kinda people that would relish the challenge that fighting such excellent players would bring so if anything it's an incentive (hell thats why ACTIVE were so strong on our radar, you should really have taken it as a compliment :) ). Knowing the histories of some of the players in DVD and DICE I'm guessing that a lot of them would be of the same opinion too (or at least I hope so :) ).

I haven't a clue which ones will be fighting or when, but so long as the three tribes stay as dominant as they are there is invariably going to be friction between some/all of us at some point. Someones going to be treading on anothers toes, my guess its just a matter of time :)

Last edited: